BUY LINK BUY LINK BUY LINK BUY LINK BUY LINK BUY LINK

BUY LINK BUY LINK BUY LINK BUY LINK BUY LINK BUY LINK

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just sold my entire stack, literally the shittest coin, can't believe you all believed my shilling.

kek cant believe you fell for my fud

Thanks sold 100k

>unironically buying into other people's fud and performing gymnastics into believing his own fud wasn't actually a fud
Sad !

Can't believe you fell for my counterfud

its is our linkie daily reminder post?, i am all in 10k more

I'm not buying your bags

Buy my bags pls :'(

kys i lost so much in link

You only lost if you sold

Anyone want to sell me 200k at 1650 sats? Can't sit and accumulate for days...

yfw sergey will never help you with your bags

You've already lost. This idea that you don't lose until you sell at a loss is false. You've lost the power to liquidate right now and get your money back. You don't even have a future promise to get your money back. You have only hopes and dreams of getting your money back. You've already lost.

I haven't been hold for a while when i shouldn't bought shilled shit coins as a new fag.

You don't lose until you sell

Not too sure when it's gonna launch but it has a great dev team and is really undervalued. It's only a matter of time, it's cheap as fuck now.

It's going to get even cheaper next week user. Big sales every week with this coin.

>
I am confused...is he a new york city guide or founder of Smart contract?

There's nothing until at least July 2018. Also Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keep frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Get out

> Yeah but you didn't

Fuck I kek'd hard at that one!

It's obvious he moved on to bigger and better things, like helping young women with their bags

Next week Ill start larping as a brig general and be even more poor

you guys know that is textbook prostitute vernacular, don't you?

looks like he's an expert on heavy bags

nah he broke free of his chains a while ago

Yes masa. I’ll pick up a copy of the occarena of time tomorrow.

You just fed some pajeets a Lamborghini you dimwit.

Not too sure when it's gonna launch but it has a terrible dev team and is really overvalued. It's only a matter of time, it's expensive as fuck now.

All these pajeets will jump off at $1 like dumbfucks anyway.

ERC20 is the token standard of virtual assets deployed on top of the ethereum blockchain. Ether is still needed to transfer these tokens. Ethereum is inextricably tied to all ERC20 tokens, and thus transacting with ERC20 tokens is fundamentally the same as transacting using Ether. There is no practical use for an ERC20 token that benefits the user, ERC20 tokens cannot have any features that do not already exist on ETH, and ERC20 tokens only act to lock consumers down to their platform. Therefore, there is no reason for ERC20 tokens to exist in any capacity, and all tokens are borderline scams or money grabs, without exception. We do not recommend investing in them. Please exercise extreme caution.

Link $1.29 EOY. The genius daytraders here will tell you to start buying at .80

Screencap this shit. I've read multiple emails between sergey, vitalik and you'll never guess who.. Mark mfkn Cuban.

This gonna be huge. Buy buy buy

u also just stated why ETH has such a high value rightnow
its only use is harvesting quick ICO cash

cringe

People are dumping on binance on the btc pair. Guess tehy can't tolerate missing out on actual gains and are bailing. Can't blame them!

Mark. Fucking. Cuban.
Rent. Fucking. Free.

mark cuban also backed some esports crypto that went no where

Bought 150k more fuckin retards

E. Sports.

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers

BUY STICKERS BUY STICKERS BUY STICKERS BUY STICKERS

PAY WITH LINK PAY WITH LINK.PAY WITH LINK

point being he isnt always right and he doesnt always have the golden touch

You should familiarize yourself with the concept of investing faggot

there are no faggots here, only stinky linkies

>Do the opposite of what crazy linkmarines say