He hasn't bought ADA yet

>he hasn't bought ADA yet
You really don't want to miss out on the inevitable moon

when's it gonna launch bro, what's the target?

Not too sure when it's gonna launch but it has a great dev team and is really undervalued. It's only a matter of time, it's cheap as fuck now.

With that market cap I only see it going down not up. Price of coin doesn't matter. Don't be a fool.

I don't care about fundamental's dude. I'm just here to ride the waves.

this qualifies as copypasta

ADA will get BTFO when tezos launches with a full smart contract stack on day 1

Oversold

ADA and tezos will get BTFO
by fucking LINK

get out of this and get LINK you huge fucking faggots

its taking off right now

>Click here
If you bought at 4 cents you will 400x by 2021

>tezos
>pinning your hopes on a crypto that is even slightly affiliated with a pasty asshat who may be facing criminal charges by year end

Yep, I'm sure loads of corps would love a chance to tie their brand to suspected financial reporting irregularities.

Peaking 1700 sats within 5 hours

This whole thread is like a Veeky Forumsbot posting with itself.

based on?

>srs, the graph for this is a shitshow

while I love this project, it's extremely overbought right now. It's not a working product yet and has nowhere near the ecosystem support as ETH.

It's also just coming off a massive pump, thats why we're here talking about at Veeky Forums.

I don't buy what's overbought, I sell it, and so do the smart whales. I suspect a slow bleed into late Q1 2018, and declined this opportunity as an entrance point, in favor of a better one later.

Less than one month on market. Off course there was a huge pump. this white guy is doin big things.

Yeah, so why not let it bleed off a bit as the hype dies down and re enter at a lower target? Like I said I love this project, but I'm here for maximum ROI, not loyal fanboyism.

Because that requires great fortune. re entering at a lower target that isnt guarenteed to be known when you see it isnt very smart. Aint selling until 10$ and only then maybe only 20% of my stack

If I was better at programming, this would be a project I'd love to contribute to, just to reiterate that I do love it. But as it is now, I can't say that this is one of the best places to park my money. I do have a lot of my money parked in a similar project though, a smart contract platform that also uses a functional language, but the market cap is 1/10th of this and it's just hitting the market. So I think it's a safer bet for a higher ROI.

The project is called Zen Protocol, btw.

you gotta tone down the shilling dude, if you're part of some discord group you can just tell us

It doesn't require a great fortune. I think now is a bad time to be holding ADA bags, there's more money to be made elsewhere. It's just market dynamics mang.

Of course I could be wrong, and in your case I hope I am, but I doubt it.

Im not selling just to have to buy at a higher price. I will end up paying more than i initially did.

/biz was the first to show me this coin. I bought at .05 cents and its my strongest bags.

My only hope at millions is ADA selling for over 50$ by 2022

>$50
Do you realize the market cap that would take? I don't know dude, this a coin that, while I love it, don't think it deserves it's spot in the top 10 atm. You need to know when to drop the "HODL" meme, take profits and look elsewhere for a bit. You can always still keep close tabs on the project without holding bags.

it already mooned, i missed the 6x

>my only hope at making millions
sell ur fukn bags m8 or you aren't going to make it

Looks like this is starting up?

I actually quite like the graph, long period of steady accumulation after the massive run. Looks to me like a second peak will be made.