Fake Chain Lightning?

Did a seller seriously just make me pay 10 bucks for a fake Chain Lightning from TCG?

Pic related. No others to compare it too.

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/legends/chain-lightning
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuggg

That's how those old ass cards are printed.

Maybe?

Why do you think it's fake? Older cards do have worse quality and different visual design pattern - and this one seems pretty old, not sure which edition but definitely not way past Revised.

I remember getting my Revised Demonic Tutor too and panicking when I saw how shit it low quality it looks and only later finding out from our judge that it's just the way Revised looks.

>not recognizing a $900 card
I'll buy it from you, op. Post an email address

Obviously it's presented as an English Legends Chain Lightning. And you're right – It's probably legit. That's how those cards look after 22 years.

I got it for 9 bucks. I highly doubt it's worth any more than than that.

Wow that's old as shit. Not older than me but pretty old.

Thanks for making me feel old.

>tfw you can remember Legends as the new, exciting set
>tfw no face

Have you tried, oh I dont know, looking up the edition of that card online and seeing if yours matches it?

If theres a grammar or formatting mistake then its a bad fake. If not, then youre probably fine.

shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/legends/chain-lightning

HP legends is 12 bucks. If you legit got yours for 9, it's a damn good deal.

>Saving 3 bucks in a game where a single card can cost hundreds

Wowza what a deal.

Well not everyone here is an autistic tard who dumps his taxpayer-paid autismbux into cardboard - some people actually build budget, and for them even 3 dollars is decent.

Not that you'd know that though.

Op here. I loved the idea of Pauper but I didn't realize until to late that burn was the most expensive deck due to chain lightning.

Burn is super effective though, so it's worth it if your goal is just to play a fun format and not save as much money as possible.

I've built my affinity for about 50 bucks because of the sideboard. I also entertained a notion of building U/R delver but it needs Gitaxian probes and burn staples so it would have cost quite a bit.

>>I've built my affinity for about 50 bucks

Affinity can be built for like 20 bucks on paper pauper. Are you retarded?

That's like painting your El Camino bright red and calling it a Ferrari.

OP. That's either real or one of the best fakes I've ever seen. Look at the name of the card. Notice the dots on everything except for the words?

Post back

>cardboard
it's cardstock, dummy.

>Did a seller seriously just make me pay
I'm gonna stop you right there, because the seller didn't MAKE you do anything.

It looks legit.

>Exo-Squad
Thanks for making me feel old.