25m new Tethers minted 12 minutes ago

Kek, these cheeky bastards.

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL

WHATS HAPPENING THE ORDER BOOKS HAVE NEARLY STOPED MOVEING ACROSS ALL USDT EXCHANGES

time to short

it is over, we are dooomed doooooooooomed
nice get btw

ATH buying corecucks triggered.

Newfags.

>They think only btc can be bought with usdt

what's the meaning of this brainlet here

Big things happen in jan-july for some reason

This will not end well.

1.) Tether & Bitfinex are owned by the same people.

2.) Tether in theory is a way to trade Bitcoins for USD without having to move your money off exchanges each time. In theory, it's a great idea. By the way, Tether = "USDT"

3.) Tether is supposed to be valued at $1.00 USD. The owners of Tether in theory would accept wire transfers from whales and create Tether for them, at a rate of 1 USDT to 1 USD.

4.) Tether was supposed to provide frequent audits of their cash reserves, to prove that they indeed had exactly one dollar for each Tether in existence. There have been no audits at all, and very little information exists about Tether at all. We have no idea where their bank is, or if they even HAVE a bank.

5.) The drama currently unfolding is that Tether has ZERO proof that their USDT is backed up by any real dollars, yet they keep creating more USDT.

6.) New USDT appears on places like Bitfinex (which Tether owns!) and starts buying more BTC with it. People see this activity, and think that real USD is buying BTC. This starts to raise the price of BTC.

The theory is that Tether is printing USDT with zero backing of USD. Literally printing money. They have convinced a lot of people that 1 USDT is worth 1 USD, but there is ZERO evidence after years of promises.

If this is true, then the price of Bitcoin is probably being pumped up by Tether, as there are well over 700,000,000 Tethers in existence, which can then be used in margin trading on Bitfinex to start fucking with the market.

At some point, people will start trying to cash out and find that there is a huge gap in what the market says BTC is worth and what they can actually get when trying to sell their BTC.

Once the jig is up, Bitcoin will crash HARD. No amount of normie grandma cash will be able to overcome the bank run that will happen once people realize what's going on. Tether has been doing this shit since BTC 1k.

Please explain how they're leveraging USDT. Who is the counter party in that transaction?
I hear a lot of people ranting how 700M USDT could leverage 40billion worth of BTC transactions.

Do mean wash trading? bogus trades between USDT and BTC that artificially pump the value of BTC? because if you noticed lately BTC/KRW is trading 20%/25% higher than other pairs. Are those prices also manipulated by USDT?

we can't discount the KRW pairing with BTC and the values that are being traded there.

another opposing argument would be that the amount of money in the markets is exponentially higher than 2013. 700million is a drop in the bucket. a bail out would fix this. or a bridge loan by some really rich bastards that would end up with a positive report from an independent audit. and then the price of BTC skyrockets.

YUP

.....seriously? again? it's pretty fucking obvious now that you're just some fucking shill

okay Veeky Forums, this is what's really happening:

hyperinflation within hyperinflation

but people are stupid though and are lead to believe that this is a bad thing for Bitcoin

while in fact it's actually literally the complete opposite

this Tether thing is only destroying the U.S dollar faster

Shoo shoo Bitfinex/Tether shill

Double Top. Mind The Gap.

inverted H&S

fuckin genius. i hate being low iq. at least i made some money off this whole mess

I guess you don't understand supply and demand

Inverted head and shoulders does not look like a W.

it's forming

One side is already formed, and it is not a shoulder.

Looking at it straight up without "i just bought in at ATH Oh GOD" mental gymnastics shows a top. Now we are waiting to see if the second one is a double top. Cesation of all activity suggests it is a double top.

Of course, this is why they just created another metric shit ton of tethers, with which to buy the dump after the double top to stop it from being a double top. we shall see if they are successful.

DUDE LMAO you used me as copy pasta? Feels kinda cool. But yeah it's true.

In fact if you look at the timeframe of the printed tether, it always was either at the bottom of a dip, or before a dip.
No one would argue we're at a dip right now since we're still at the ATH, so it's definitively a double top.

I bet on 6k bottom, you ?

This is starting to really fuck me off, I beleive in some of this tech and tethers is fucking ruining it

Hoping for that, but they will try desperately to stop it at the psych barrier of 7.8K.

They are buying the shit out of it with tethers right now to try to stop the double top, "Bridge The Gap" to a steady increase from the double top psych point.

The question is how far can this go before collapsing? 20k btc? 100k?

when Bitcoin has the same market cap as Apple, it'll be around 50k

when it has the same market cap as the S&P500, it'll be 1M+

It can go to 100K. Unless they are ready for The One World Global Currency this is all conditioning you to accept before then. I don't think so. I think they are a generation of programming out from that, so I'd say 100K is feasible before they pull the rug.

Interesting pnng. It's all there.

saw that and I was like, "Finally! Someone with some sense!"

Do you faggots know how many Tethers they would need to pump BTC to even 50k? Theres no way they could do it without literally alerting everyone that Tether is without a doubt committing fraud.

They already printed a shit ton of Tether these past two months. Everyone is on fucking red alert. Big crypto personalities are even joining Bitfinexed's stance lately. Tether has too much heat.

Oh yes of course. And only about 100 people who own 84% of Bitcoin will become the richest people in the world and the super rich will do nothing against that happening.

how do you look this up

them printing Tether is making this shit explode even faster

>and the super rich will do nothing against that happening
if they try, people will kill them

>if they try, people will kill them

what did you smoke today?

He is just a bitcoin nodipper kek. Dont mind him. He wasnt here during Mt.Gox when BTC reached a new ATH thanks to fraud.

So l just need to hold for 10,000 years? Lambos here I come

>like, "Finally! Someone with some sense!"

source: Woobull.com
>>Woobull.com
>>Woobull
>>Woo
>>bull

lold

when they eliminate all tethers and shut down bitfinex