Is your female character also your waifu?

Is your female character also your waifu?

Admit it, teegee.

Other urls found in this thread:

saint-joan-of-arc.com/sword.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, but my male characters tend to be my husbandos.

Not always.

Yes.

No, she's my sadistic power fantasy self insert. My waifu is roughly he opposite.

No, because I'm straight. Polite sage.

She wasn't when I first created her.

Actually that just makes it worse, really.

What character?

Considering how idealized female adventurers tend to be to the boring, mundane and downright useless 3D women, it only makes sense to make them your waifus. Of course not in the sense that you obsess over them, but in the sense that you feel a deep attraction to their traits, virtues and even their flaws. It'd be weird if a man who regularly plays female characters never imagined at least one of them as waifu material.

Maybe playing evil characters is the exception. Maybe. Some can still be highly waifable.

Of course. What of it?

This tends to happen more of the time with me.

No, my waifu has bigger tits.

I think I just have a tendency to create characters with idealised and/or exaggerated traits instead of finding and waifuing ones with admirable traits.

I think we're a fairly common breed.

Only in video games.

Can't say she is, her appearance may appeal to my preferences but personality-wise I don't think I've ever played a character that I would consider waifu-worthy when it comes to that category.

No, but I do want to be her

Nah, she's closer to the kind of female characters I hate, though at this point I'm pretty sure that has more to do with me being bad at roleplaying female characters than her being a bad character concept-wise.

That's a very punchable grin.

>Waifable
So, pic not related?

Basically the same here minus the sadism.
While there are plenty of similarities between the female character I've made and my waifu, those similarities are merely skin deep.

I'm playing the antithesis of the traditional catfolk rogue: A short, fat, cynical, angry, suspicious, easily scared but not surprised, fuzzball who dumped all notions of forming relationships or even talking to people a long time ago. She's only with the party because it's safer than going it alone when there's an archlich after you.

I've never played a female character.

I think I did waifu someone else's though.

>having a waifu

There's no shame in admitting you're a homosexual, user.

...Yes?

I don't like the idea of waifus - I've never been able to form that connection - but I'm not going to deny that my female character is attractive to me. Brown tomboy paladin.

This.

In the latest game I'm in, the gender balance is way off and it's kind of a clam bake, so I made a male character. He is handsome and strong and he loves justice and I love him.

No, I don't think I could waifu what is essentially an extrapolation of a faculty of my own personality.

My gf, on the other hand, won't stop waifu/husbandoing them.

I see she still has both arms at this point in time.

No. While my female characters have traits i like and admire (and plenty of traits i don't), i am their creator. You don't waifu what you created, that's kinda gross.
Shut up, Pygmalion, you're greek, you don't count.

Same. I though I was just having a funny idea for a character. Way too deep into the game I realize how many of my kinks and preferences had snuck in. Eternal shame on both of us I'd suppose...

Single bladed sword
Paladin
Butt cape
Are you me?

>Liking literally the worst girl from literally the worst anime
user, i'm not even funposting here. If you like a steaming pile of shit that is AGK, leave Veeky Forums and never return.

I feel like this is far more common even in standard fiction.

Think of the most famous female written males. They're almost all husbando tier.

>AGK is shit
Agreed. To me it was the anime equivalent of a piece of candy before dinner: bad, no real content but still somewhat enjoyable.
>Worst girl
Acquire some taste Minefag

I didn't like the idea either, and then one day the connection just happened and I realized exactly how far I had sunk.
Be glad you don't have one, be proud. It's a curse and a sickness.

Damn, I'm that obvious?

Probably not, unless your single bladed sword is a scimitar instead of a messer like in the pic.

I just recognized the pic from the reference is all. I'm the one stealing her as an NPC.

Such a wonderful mix of power and grace.
Elegance and strength
Form beauty mixed with pragmatism
I'm talking about the grosse messer of course

>tfw other people in your group waifu your character
>tfw you know it makes sense from a character perspective for your character to get together with one of their characters
>tfw everyone is a mature adult about it and it doesn't become weird and moves the story forward

Probably one of my favorite characters to play.

My female character is going to be modeled after pic-related (it's also the picture we'll be using on her table-top-simulator piece, actually). She'll be a quiet and passive cleric who is trying to become high level enough to cure her father of a mysterious disease. True good alignment.

While I already have a waifu, I won't deny that this one seems pretty waifu-tier.

Oh, I think you misunderstood; she won't stop waifuing my characters. Not hers.

Who knew a slightly naive, pretty boy paladin who tries his darndest to make everyone happy and stays optimistic would drop panties that quickly?

Does it count if I waifu someone else's character?

Although, in campaign i'm currently in
>Meet an NPC
>Said NPC meshes well with my character
>Realize it would make sense for them to get together
>Roleplay her getting closer to him, i'm pretty sure our GM noticed itand is on board with that
>Already thinking what their kids would look like
Is it bad

>mfw I fell into that trap too
>mfw it's a good feel
>mfw I found the uncensored version
>mfw I have no face

>yells at sluts
>yells at dragons
>calls out degenerate half-breeds for what they are
>waterboards fairies for not following proper etiquette when addressing a lady of her standing
>domesticates and trains feral lolis
>expert panty detective
She may be too much of a stuck up cunt to be mai waifu, but I certainly admire her gumption.

Agnes is my waifu

>yells at sluts
Top tier waifu

saint-joan-of-arc.com/sword.htm
>So, then, after all this conjecture about Joan's sword, many people wonder what she used her sword for if not to kill? Personal testimony as well as witness accounts say that she used a sword to chase prostitutes out of camp! She mentions to her judges that the Burgundian's weapon was, "excellent for giving hard clouts and buffets."

Top tier taste. While she's not my waifu, I must say that she is one of the top four vidya waifus. Very good taste.

If I wanted to masturbate to lesbian paladins I'd just lurk /aco/ or /gif/ and then get distracted by Miss Alice.

Nope. Don't have a female character
My main char's cohort is though

Nope. She's my ideal self. I don't want to fuck her, I want to be her.

Well, I guess I technically want to fuck her. I'd probably schlick until my fingers fell off.

Maybe if I Frankenstein'd all of them together. Like my male characters, they're imperfect beings with benefits and detriments that make for good character development so obviously they acquire traits my waifu would have.

Don't get me wrong, I'd probably date half of the characters that aren't truely terrifying, but nothing pure waifu material. Yet.

Why is Cecily so erotic?

I kind of want to hear more about your character because I need an npc that fits that role for tonight's session.

Maybe not the domesticating lolis, but waterboarding, yelling, and half-breed calling out all fit.

>local witch attacks prostitutes in a fit of jealous rage, attempts to lay with entire army in one night

>lesbian paladins

Jesus first you contaminate the drawthreads and now this?

Nah, man. It's good.

Because she isn't wearing a sensible pair of pants.

Seriously girl, that arse of yours is going to look like a twenty year old chopping board by the end of your first adventure. Put the fucking pants on.

And again, I'm flattered. What're you using her for?

Suuure you are. Seriously, I'm sure it's a cool sword, but I don't think there's a best.

I wish I knew more about her. Not like we've been told much of her story, so I can't really say off hand if I truly like her or not.

You are a lucky faceless man.

Joan is too pure to waifu. And apparently fairly smart, despite not being very literate.

Everything that you like that is good, you want to stick your dick into. It's part of being a man.

>Is it bad.
From a normal perspective: Yes, that's kinda messed up.
From a role-playing/storytelling perspective: I wish I knew more people like you. Sounds fantastic. I'm getting sick of people in my current group treating every single romantic encounter so frivolously. At least you have the commitment to building it up over time when it makes sense.

Go for it.

She's going to be a guard-captain in an upcoming metropolis, and serve as the party's exposition source for the duration of the adventure.

And regarding Charlotte, the OR told her whole story in the original request, it's a pretty good one. I think that's why so many people fell for her and helped him out with art.

>400 years later
>Still mad

Friendly reminder that the Passion of St. Joan, consistently named among the greatest pieces of cinema ever made, was banned in Britain upon release. In 1928!

>Not like we've been told much of her story

See she's on a quest of purest love to rescue her beloved from a military warzone. Her beloved is a lady as well.

What do you want to hear about?

A good story makes a good character. That's part of why you like my paladin enough to bring her into your game, right? It's also probably why so many requests pass by - they just don't have as much spirit to them that make them charming and endearing.

By the by, I approve of your use of her. Before she lost her arm, she was going to be sort of a lawyer paladin, and even after she still held the law fairly highly instead of just general goodness. She just decided to be less booky so she could prove she's tough.

Welp, time to dig through the archives.

Just go to the drawthread and ask someone to explain the story, bet money that somebody is lurking there right now that knows.

I only made a male character so far, but I'm DMing our next session so I've got a gallery of waifu-able NPCs ready to go. No guilt, since all of the players are guys playing male characters.

I'm a fan of cool, battle hardened female characters but I guess soft cuddly ones are okay too.

>I'm a fan of cool, battle hardened female characters but I guess soft cuddly ones are okay too.
Why not both?

No, sounds like good roleplaying to me.

Battle hardened females are the most fun to cuddle though.

You're both right, the secret is to have all of your scarred up mob bosses and lean, muscular samurai ladies have a soft side underneath.

Your character is my waifu.

Not particularly.

She was the waifu of another character I played, however. As far as I could tell, the rest of the table found it somewhat endearing.

Why would I play my waifu when I can waifu my waifu?

This minus the sadism. My current character is basically Yang from RWBY, only in her late 20s and employing throws and suplexes instead of punches. Since she's a Hard Light Hologram her appearance doesn't matter, so her creator just programmed her to look like a beautiful woman because, well, why not?

You can be both. My character's a bubbly woman who talks a mile a minute, but if you try to hurt her friends she'll forearm smash you through a brick wall and start stomping on your kneecaps with the force of a jackhammer. Soft doesn't mean weak, battle hardened doesn't mean ugly.

>manface
>le meme dog xD
I'm afraid you have shit taste, user

Race, age, general view of plebby adventures, but mainly if she got her patrician worldviews through upbringing, belief system, or personal experiences.

The party was already going to run into a Lin-inspired captain of the guard, but considering how a member of the party is a half-breed who tries to flirt her way out of every situation, I'm definitely going to borrow those two relevant characteristics from your character.

I'm torn on sharing backstories in drawthreads. There's a happy medium between making a generic, paint by numbers/ref image request and a blog post. I prefer where some of the characters personality or backstory is revealed through physical description so both are relevant-like your paladin's missing arm.

>backstories in drawthreads

Yeah there is a balance to be struck. Sometimes it helps really solidify the personality of the character and other times it is just walls of text that I don't even read.

>>domesticates and trains feral lolis

I'm gonna need details user. COPIOUS DETAILS

Despite sounding like 100% fetish, my muscle lizard former slave is not my waifu.

>>calls out degenerate half-breeds for what they are
Your character is a literal Nazi? Or just /pol/? How does that sit with the rest of the party?

To be fair the dog wasn't part of the art until the corruption if the character in the drawthread began its early stages.

Well, odds are good that's SOMEBODY's waifu here.

I mean that's who I am irl except I'm ugly, and i still get laid with relative frequency.

Minus the slave part, are we playing the same character ?

Personally, I went with a fairly detailed ref sheet with bits of explanatory text, and a quick backstory.

>She's a half-elf paladin of Ababar. She was a noble's daughter and was very well equipped and become a paladin to uphold the law and do general good. Early on in the campaign, however, she got her arm cut off during a tough arena fight. She refused to stop being a paladin, but now she goes out of her way to prove herself, getting in fights and going out of her way to do things herself. Very tomboyish.

Granted, I did expand more on how she lost her arm, but while I could probably rant about my characters for hours, she doesn't honestly have much of a story to her. I focused more on her character, and was lucky enough to get some drawfriend notice.

Sometimes, sort of. Honestly, I can't shake a pretty big portion of my RP being wish fulfillment/self-insert so when I do play a female character the traits I enjoy playing tend to be traits I find attractive. Never actually gone full-waifu in an actual game, but it can be fun statting up totally self-serving dream girls.

>might be getting into an online game soon
>find some mechanics that sound fun to play
>use them to determine his backstory and personality better than I've ever done before
>chat with other player about his character
>tfw she sounds like she'd be a perfect match for my character
>tfw not sure how I feel

>drawfriend notice

Yeah they've had a thing for paladins lately it seems. I think I saw 4 deliveries of the same character.

Say what you will about her Grima Wormtongue face but don't you be talking shit about corgis.

>Soft doesn't mean weak, battle hardened doesn't mean ugly
Ah, the beauty of gap moe!

I don't normally waifu my characters, but I do like to insert myself into their character (in a platonic, non-sexual way)

I prefer my female characters strong, intelligent, beautiful, and always down for a good, hard fuck. Like, I'm talkin' a good foot of dick just jammed all the way up in there, toe-curling eye-rolling raw animalistic satisfaction.

That would be like lusting for your daughter.

Yes, and?

Your daughter's going to have sex, user.

She's going to have cute sex, freaky sex, maybe even awkward sex.

At least with this, you're able to control the type of sex she's having.

>Race
Noble
>age
>general view of plebby adventures
Useful if they know their place
>if she got her patrician worldviews through upbringing, belief system, or personal experiences
A combination of the three. She was raised being constantly told how she's a breed apart and above the common rabble (an assertion that's more or less true to a degree due to setting stuff) and that she has to be a good leader since she was born for it, the local culture is dominated by similar royal families, and while she personally hasn't done anything of note (hence why she's adventuring) she comes from an.ancient and storied lineage.

Unfortunately, this has made her all pretty haughty and arrogant rather than humble and dedicate 5o the burden of the crown.
She is grooming an orphaned innawoods loli ranger into her personal bodyguard. Mostly teaching manners and how to address people of higher standing than her.
Maybe a little, but she's not exactly wrong either.
>How does that sit with the rest of the party?
They find her kinda uppity and annoying, sans aforementioned loli

Never made my own waifu. Last game, though, I got husbando'd something fierce on account of A.) my experience playing jerks who are good at heart, and B.) accidentally hitting like four of the girl's fetishes in one character.

I had fun teasing her about it.

Actually upon thinking further, My bounty hunter is also my waifu. I guess I was in denial the entire time.

I think lots of people have things for paladins. I'm just happy to get the attention - something makes me happy to know that other people legitimately enjoy what I've created enough to try and draw it.

Well at least you have good taste. Nothing particularly wrong with being sexually free, especially in fantasies. It probably won't come up on the tabletop anyway.

I prefer it a little more cutesy, though. Lust and animalistic satisfaction comes later.