Now that female space marines are a thing in 40k, could there be a chapter themed around disney princesses?

Now that female space marines are a thing in 40k, could there be a chapter themed around disney princesses?

They'd probably be powerful witchhunters.

Other urls found in this thread:

legendarion.com/sergeant-of-rose-legion.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Dgp9MPLEAqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, what? They are?

I thought there was mention of them in the last codexes?

I remember people losing their shit over it and people spamming "female space marine" threads for about a month straight.

No, they're not, and never have been.

You might be thinking of this, which was published in Challenge magazine around the time Rogue Trader was out. There have never been female space marines in canon.

Kill yourself for having this idea.

NEVER
EVER

The space marines being only a male organisation is the only refuge for our masculinity in a society devoid of it and blaming people for having a penis. Don't fuck this up by bringing filthy ovaries in the lot you moron !

>Now that female space marines are a thing in 40k
They're not.

>could there be a chapter themed around disney princesses?
Sure, do whatever you want. Just expect to be called a faggot as often as possible.

>They'd probably be powerful witchhunters.
Why would you think that? The princesses are the ones who get fucked and need saving.

DO NOT REPLY TO OP'S WITCHCRAFT

FOR HE IS A BAITMANCER

Sauce? We run a homebrew setting at our place

I want a female space marine to be forced to pleasure my disgusting self because the emperor has ordered it.

lol literally no one cares

I once saw someone with a MLP themed chapter. It was less retarded than this.

ARISE

CHICKEN ARISE

REMEMBER TO SAGE IF YOU REPLY

>Now that female space marines are a thing in 40k, could there be a chapter themed around disney princesses?
Sure, why not?

>I saw Bolter Bitches once and assumed they were Space Marines

Just go play your self-mutilating Ecclesiarchy Sororitas sluts and stop trying to fuck up the Astartes.

40K IS FOR PENISES ONLY
SAGE THIS HERETIC

Space Marines don't have penises though.

There is a single pony conversion that I gave a nod of approval, and it was bretonnia, with their horse obsession it got a good chuckle from me and all the units still fit

Space Marines not only have dicks, they're exceptionally large, but limp.

legendarion.com/sergeant-of-rose-legion.html

Yes, 40k needs more gigantic limp dicks and not dry pussies !

GW management is already full of limp dicks.

Would female space marines still have titties and vaginas?

They wouldn't be recognizably female under their armor.

>Now that female space marines are a thing in 40k
PROOFS?
Nothing I read suggests this. Give proofs.

Sorry boys! But this is ACTUAL TRUE fluff. Read it and weep. Original canon - sp marines are both sexes.
(Oh, and the Ultramarines are NOT a first founding chapter - mind blown!!!!)

Why is Snow White in a Death Company?

This is retcons. Everyone know of this, except for пeтyх like you.
Where is proofs for current edition?

Not even retcons, literally just published by people who are not and never were working for GW.

This whole thread is bait.

No, I'm just curious as to what would make the Disney version of the character (portrayed as sweet and innocent talks to birds and shit,I don't know) fall to the Black Rage? Did something happen to trigger the Curse, or was it merely to hard for her to stave of the bloodlust?

Ain't that the truth

>They wouldn't be recognizably female under their armor.
You don't know that...

Space Marines aren't human. They're nine foot tall slabs of meat that spit acid and reproduce asexually.

GW could come out with a codex tomorrow that says Space Marines can come from female stock and it wouldn't change anything because the final product is so thoroughly modified almost nothing of the original person remains.

ur a faget

>is ACTUAL TRUE fluff. Read it and weep.

So what's the next pile of shit you're going to try to pass off? That Genestealers aren't Tyranids? Try again faggot.

Yeah right, because we all know old cannon still works. Right, Rainbow Warrior Legionnaires?

Most of the Rouge Trader fluff got reconnect, and even then as say, that isn't even official fluff. 4/bait, I responded

Rainbow Warriors is first founding - sorry that your head canon is wrong! Ignoring the truth of history does not mean it don't exist! See

>Space Marines aren't human.
Say that to my face heretic not on the vox-net and see what happens

I am using 'canon' in its true sense - the sum TOTAL of all works on a given subject. NOT the 'approved by the acccountants at geedubs' interpretation of the word 'canon', which, as we all know, changes with each edition according to the whims of the writers.

Female space marines have existed since the beginning.

>my favorite fan fiction is canon guys!
>seriously!

>NOT the 'approved by the acccountants at geedubs' interpretation of the word 'canon', which, as we all know, changes with each edition according to the whims of the writers.
You are aware that the owner of a work gets to decide what is and isn't canon? And all of those writers work for Games Workshop, who is the owner of 40k.

Noise Marines shoulda kept their guitars tho. I'm surprised the current Skrillex Marines' chapter icon isn't a melta-blasted ass with tears weeping from it's anus.

You know how I can tell it's not canon? Because it mentions the Slann and the Jokearo. Face it faggot, it's fan fiction.

The only shit worse than these threads are Biomarine threads.

>Read it and weep.
dragon magazine published their own homebrew scenarios for other game systems

read his post, carefully

your bait is stale, but I don't want anyone to think you have any legitimacy

Why be a female space marine when sisters of battle are just as cool?

Because equality can't mean "Everyone is awesome in their own way", it has to mean "Everyone is exactly the same."

Or just "space marines have more up to date rules than SOB"

bump!

But why though?

GW canon is that Space Marines are 7' tall IN ARMOR. They are not fuckhuge giants.

They gain 19 (or less) new, genetically modified organs giving them superhuman abilities. Nowhere does it state that these organs cause them to grow beyond normal human size.

You opinion doesn't matter. Only the owner of the intellectual property decides what is canon. You are not him. Not that paper was ever canon, because it wasn't even made by GW in the first place.

GW canon is that space marines range anywhere from 7' to 9' feet tall. The Black Library is just as canon as all other information produced by GW, as the Black Library IS GW, not a third party like FFG.

The black Library >> All Else

No it isn't, that's bullshit fan fiction on your part. There is no canon hierarchy in 40k like there is for Star Wars.

Canonically they're not.

Not that I give a shit. GW specifically and explicitly left a whole lot of gaps open so people could do whatever the hell they wanted and have it fall into quirky fanon which couldn't be rightly disputed so long as you could still follow WYSIWYG using GW-legal bits for your minis and follow the rules of the wargame. If you wanna say your chapter was bumrushed in a warp storm, popped out female and just swore to celibacy and an eternal suicide crusade to ensure they didn't break Big Emp's ideas about not breeding a race of Spess Mahrens that would overthrow humanity? I'm down with it, your minis won't have new stats just because their imaginary dicks are imaginary vaginas now.

Oh, it was never openly stated as hard codified, but if you paid attention and followed long enough you'd know that it was a rare element that got promoted and acknowledged.

There's a reason Goto got tolerated and allowed to spew forth such shiite.

Except that doesn't happen. Any excuse to turn space marines female is always bullshit from people too butthurt to accept that space marines are male. Something coming out of a Warp Storm and gets mutated will end up looking like this if they're even still vaguely human.

Two-thirds, but what does any of this have to do with OP?

>Not that I give a shit.
Nigger I'll care about that in a setting when it's designed to be consistent and taken seriously. This is 40k we're talking about, I don't give a shit.

>designed to be taken seriously

I have some bad news for you that you may have failed to receive post 4th edition.

Yeah, after that 40k lost the consistent part of my statement.

Also the part where it was a good setting. Now it's just a meta-joke about what it used to be.

In the same way female body builders do I guess.

They'd probably be non functional though.

Realisticly female space marines would be the same non-human mess the male ones are.

I was hoping someone would argue vehemently about Monty Hall or 1/2, but no one took it
I couldn't find a roll chart, so I was just trying the best I could to say this thread should have died after the first post

You know, for the longest time I've looked this kind of problems and wondered, how the answer could be 2/3rds, when it's "obviously" 1/2. But thanks to your post I put some thought into it and finally understood, why it's 2/3. You can rest at ease, knowing that this thread produced at least some worth into the universe.

Well, kinda, but they weren't technically space marines..

>Female Warrior Jayne
>Female Warrior Gabs

idiot here

how is this not 1/2?

I believe the idea is that there are technically 3 buns left to get.

She picks a box at random and pulls out a bun at random, it happens to be meat.

She had a 1/3 chance of picking the box with 2 meat buns, which yields a 100% chance of giving her a meat bun the first time. If she picked a different box (2/3 chance), there is either a 50% chance of getting a meat bun (box with one of each) or 0% (box with no meat buns).

We know she grabbed a meat bun the first time, so that means there's a 2/3 chance of her having picked the good box and a 1/3 chance of her having picked the okay box, and her choice of box there determines how likely it is to have another meat bun (100% or 0%).

tl;dr you have to think about her probability of getting a meat bun the first time, as well, and not just take it as a given.

That got me the first time I saw that problem, as well.

She should have two options left right?

and of those two options, one is a meat bun and the other is not right?

so it should be 1/2 right?

What am I not getting here?

Also, for a more professional explanation, look up Bertrand's Box.

>tl;dr you have to think about her probability of getting a meat bun the first time, as well, and not just take it as a given.

but the question does give it to you, so why can I not take it as a given? Because it says Chen randomly chose at the start?

I'm still new to 40k so there's a very high chance I'm wrong, but even if there were female space marines, wouldn't the Emperor's geneseed thing just make them look like any other space marine?

Because each meat bun is being considered individually at the start. The pure box has 2/2 options that result in success, while the split box only has 1/2 options. Hence, you're twice as likely to be in the pure box on a meat result than you are in the split box.

>tl;dr you have to think about her probability of getting a meat bun the first time, as well, and not just take it as a given.
>but the question does give it to you, so why can I not take it as a given? Because it says Chen randomly chose at the start?
It's because it's given to you. If you have a 10% chance of being eaten by a shark and a 90% chance of being eaten by a rabid hobo, you can't take the condition of being eaten on its own and start comparing shark:hobo ratios; you have to respect the implications of being in the situation in the first place.

It's kind of a trick. If it were a given that she would get a meat bun first if the box she picked had one to give (like, each box had a top section with one bun and a bottom section with a separate bun, and the box with one of each is known to have the meat bun on top) THEN it would be a 50% chance because all we know is that she didn't pick the totally wrong box.

I finally got it when I started thinking about the Monty Hall problem (pick a door, 1/3 chance of it being the right one, then an incorrect door is removed so the correct door is definitely one of the remaining, 50/50 shot as to which, but you didn't know that when you picked the first door so it's still only a 1/3 chance whereas the other remaining door has a 1/2 chance of being correct) which is considered to be a rephrasing of this problem.

>The pure box has 2/2 options that result in success, while the split box only has 1/2 options. Hence, you're twice as likely to be in the pure box on a meat result than you are in the split box.

oh shit

this makes perfect sense

thanks user

Thanks user. I'm familiar with the Monty Hall problem but didn't really see the connection until you explained it.

Well, it would just kill/seriously cripple them because of genetic incompatibility like it does 99.99% of all potential initiates. However if they managed to survive they would end up looking like beef mclarge huge. Shaping people in the image of the primarchs/emperor is kind of the point, after all.

Not to mention all the baldness, hideous facial scarring and metal bolts slammed into their skulls. Space marines ain't pretty organisms.

Actually, I believe the geneseed straight up wouldn't take. Since they were originally based on male physiology, the seed would reject the female body and it wouldn't work.

maybe they mean space marines are both sex
like a slug

"Urge to purge detestable mutant...rising...rising...RISING...falling...RISING..."

>Letting the urge fall at any point
Pain glove.

>-4 str.

what if I just play a standard model and call it Susan
with the helmet on you will never know
or the geneseed process it will look like every other marine
youtube.com/watch?v=Dgp9MPLEAqA
will that make you shut up