fantasy-art-engine.tumblr.com
pinterest.com
google.com/imghp
mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches
youtube.com/watch?v=_-gHVGOoE48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/4

4/4

Does anyone have some old versions of the Dragon CYOA (the one with Behemoths and Mantas etc)? I know there's the original and a few edits made by other people, I'm interested to see some of those in addition to the original.

Karla + Skala + Dispersion Salt + Kitten

But if the Skala plotline didn't exist and I was free (morally) to ignore her, Karla + Skala + Kitten + Salt anyway. I just want to help out someone diligent like her.

Who is Best Gorl, and why is it Poppy?

1/2

2/2

>Skala
>Spirit potion
>Body swap

Go back in time to Skala's birth. Kill baby Skala. Then I'll finally know how Time Paradoxes work!

This was totally worth it.

Question: Why do you make a CYOA?
What's your motivation

>inb4 I don't make cyoas ;-P
Then the question isn't for you

Creativity.

>Wendy
>Soulbloom Amulet
>Magic Textbook

Something about her and her family viewing her as "useless" lights my heart in defiance and sympathy. I'm gonna work my hardest with her to make her into a witch her family wished they kept. And so Wendy can be happy with herself.

To share my world and ideas with others, and seeing many different reactions and choices taken.

Plus, finishing and working on some of your fantasies is a nice way of escapism.

I'm in it for the chicks.

Rage against the dying of the light.

Shame.

What mental disorders do you suffer from /cyoag/?

I've had nightmares since I was eight.

All of them
All at once
Really heavy escapism

Robber Baron, Imperial, Ring of Life.

Grow out a nice domain in the countryside before adding properties overseas and then waiting for a while. The ring is so I can give someone I love agelessness if desired because seeing everyone you care about grow old and die while you stayed young would suck.

Depression, anxiety, and OCD.

>what "mental disorders" do you self-diagnose as?
I dunno. Depression maybe.

>Identity Thief
>Changeling
>Ring of Life

I'll "steal" the life of a 100% terminal person who is both extremely handsome and extremely rich. Then I'll live that life as if it were my own. Repeat endlessly when people start getting suspicious of my agelessness.

The Ring of Life is for my true love if I ever find one.

I think this is the best balance between a functional build and a moral build.

Pick any
>Creativity and an easy way to express it
>Self contempt
>Social autism meaning I have nothing better to do
>Write out your fetishes, and have people play right into your magical realm
Haven't done that one personally. I don't have many fetishes, and there's only one I can put into words. It wouldn't work for anyone but myself, too
>Insomnia
>Head pats from anonymous people on the Internet

Archaeologist: Get all of history to play around with, a guarantee that if I fuck anything up they'll get fixed, and an awesome set of skills.

Glamour: Along with my language skills and culture emulation, this lets me fit in no matter where I go.

Grapple Gun: Lets me get into and out of places I have no business getting into or out of.

I wish the items that didn't specifically apply to certain classes weren't limited to them. I'd much rather go the Goggles; unfortunately the map doesn't really interest me, because as an immortal and a time traveler I have all the time in the world.

Anyway, the life of an Archaeologist sounds amazing. Grab the right artifact and I can go back to wherever and whenever I want, and with my innate skills, Archaeologist's powers, and Glamour, I can pretty much explore all of human history. Hell, I don't even need to limit myself to human history - how about swiping myself a dinosaur egg, or spending some time in the Cambrian oceans? I've got billions of years to play with - and maybe when I'm all done I'll write a couple books about it.

I'm afraid of spiders.

Severe anxiety/chronic depression, why do you ask?

Astrid, easily.
I'll choose the Ring, to complement the abilities and skills that Astrid can impart to me.
Mirror Vampire, because I'm still pretty vain.
I'll take the Black Castle as my estate, though several of the other options have significant upside. Hopefully that hard work and trust my subjects have will allow me to steer them in the direction of having at least some level of the other benefits. Probably situated somewhere in the Alps. Some lovely land there and being in Europe seems advantageous.
>Vampire Country:
-Blood Oil (human chattel not a blood source option? Preposterous!)
-Skylines
-Rich
-Lost (and now found)

>Borders
-Hunters. Oh here's the human chattel option. We need to strike fast and decisevly, and I cannot wait to get my hands on some nuns.
-Reptilians. Shy seems mighty useful, if still rather untrustworthy. It's the same way with the rest of her people really. I can't tell if our goals conflict or align but we might still be able to work together.
-Trolls. I can use their workforce to improve both the fortifications and livability of my land and I hope to use them as heavy siege weaponry as well. It doesn't seem like they're particularly accesible for diplomacy or conquest so I suppose we'll mostly just sit as neutral neighbors.

Outlaw, Ghost, Hero's Duster

Have fun, get tons of loot, and live eternity with immortal friends and lovers. Really, the best deal imo.

Whatever isn't on your list.

How is that slavemancer CYOA coming along?

part one

Burglar, New Identity, and Cat Burlgar's Suit.

Some of the options do seem potentially better if you're going to be around forever. Robber Baron and Outlaw especially are great. But being out on my own, working for myself, picking new lives and always looking fantastic in my gear just sounds like a fun and easy life. I can do as much or as little robbing as I want and I'm incredibly unlikely to ever find myself in a dangerous situation.

How about a faction chooser in the vein of the waifu CYOA?
You've got Rorch, the explorer's guild, maybe a more military faction and what more?

Social-autism induced loneliness
Insomnia
Low-level insanity
Uncontrolled creativity

How is yours coming along?

Wow, this is such a non-answer.
3 aren't disorders and 1 is so generic it could mean anything.
I'm going to diagnose you with attention-seeking special snowflakeism.

any comments on the following.

I'm manic-depressive.

Is there a cyoa that will make me really happy? Nothing intense or lewd, just comfy?

Comfy, you say?

1/3

There's tons. I don't have any of them on me, but there's a bunch.

Nah, that would be the guy asking the initial question.

2/3

3/3

Get real comfy, friend. It's the weekend.

>It's the weekend.
Fuck people with a normal Monday-Friday schedule.
At least I get Mondays off.

I feel insured could be on its own instead of being a requirement for several perks (bazar tricks, business sense) that seem to not need it...

Perhaps several other perks can be enshewed for a ressurection 'tree'? You ever watch V for vendette and the subway scene?

Eh, at least you got a regular schedule, I have no fucking clue what's going on outside of the next three days.

Honestly that was a sort of blend to even things out, all the mid perks have two base perk requirements and those base perks determine what the mid perk is required for, suits makes the perk required for business sense, personal train makes the perk required for bazaar tricks, and nimble travel makes the perk required for gang symbol. There's also the fact that there are a bunch of perks as is. and unfortunately, I haven't seen that scene

I need help, were is the best place to find good images?

From the pasta.

game-icons.net
pixiv.net
drawcrowd.com
digital-art-gallery.com
artstation.com
coolvibe.com
zerochan.net
danbooru.donmai.us
gelbooru.com
deviantart.com
fantasygallery.net
grognard.booru.org
fantasy-art-engine.tumblr.com
pinterest.com
google.com/imghp

Hope this helps.

Danbooru and Gelbooru for anime-style images; their tags get ridiculously specific.

Nobody has these?

Anyone have the latest allie page posted by highlander? I think i mightve missed it.

Thanks user :')

Don't worry, we're all waiting on it.

Just make something nice smiley man.

I'mma just slap this up, now that it got mentioned.

Image Version: mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches

Huh, I like this one a lot. Very comfy for me to imgine myself in this home.

I'll go with a Basic Apartment in the City. Industrial style, but I don't need the microbrew or barista stuff. Just like the aesthetic a lot.

I'll take a Maid with the Consultant and Magic bonuses and a Chef with the Magic and 24hr bonuses. Limiting the chef to only one style of cuisine seems ridiculous (no chef only knows one culture's food) and slightly un-comfy to me, but I'll probably have to decide on something. Probably Cajun.

FInally, Fabulous Fabrics for maximal comf.

I solved that problem by not replacing my phone when it broke. Before then I would wake up to a text letting me know if I worked that day or not.

One of the links in the pasta has it. Probably.

I don't know who made this cyoa but he's my favourite contributor. I think he also made that one robot cyoa but I'm not certain.

For some reason I want to say Kit, but I don't actually know for sure.

You only need the salt to waifu the sis, not save her.

That's true, but I'm not sure how it applies. user didn't pick Piet.

>Libbie
I really like Vanessa, but if I'm going to be spreading the Blood Faith into hostile lands then we really won't have time for all that international traveling and super-thief adventures. And since I don't even have the batfolk strength or the sword, then I could probably use having Libbie's durability in case I get into trouble.

>The Rod
The more fanatical the vampires, the better.

>Mirror
Don't wanna look like a monstrous vampire thing.

>Grand Cathedral
Goin' for that church support.

>Bloodworms
>Rich
>Bats
>Lost
Drugs, money, protection, more followers. What more do I need!

>Fairies
>Hunters
>Pale Ones
Got lots of devoted followers. Lets go spread the love of the Blood Faith and it's Holy Vampire Queen!

Sounds like a lovely place for a visit! A different direction than I went for, but I do really like the whole dark mysterious castle in the European mountains!

youtube.com/watch?v=_-gHVGOoE48

I would recommend watching V for vendetta if you want the full scoop, and depending on what direction you wanted for the rudies

Cyberpunk, animu, whatever...

It applies because I can't be arsed to remember everyone's names, and don't want to check the image for them.

Would you like to be adopted by an extremely wealthy, supernatural ( elf, vampire, dragon, etc. ) old man who needs an heir?

His heir can't be a human so he'll have to awaken some dormant blood in you and make you supernatural too. He's actually your ancestor through some infidelity that took place centuries ago.

You can tell that Skala & Piet are sisters because their names are both in the same class of things (though Skala would need to be spelled Scala & Piet is rather esoteric)

Is he OK with the fact that I'm a grown-ass man and have parents?

You could make it more of an apprenticeship thing.

Bit too Flashy, though I did read it awhile ago.
Rudie gangs can take many styles though, Cyber punks, anime weebs, Masked men, surfers, skaters, absolutely whatever, Though your gang's style is up to you.

This.

I guess it's fine as long as long they don't expect me to start calling them Mom/Dad.

Two routes to go, here. Either embrace the magical realm and make it silly and lewd, preferably with genderbent shit. Have a lot of interesting options and drawbacks and I would definitely play it.

Or take it more in the apprenticeship direction as the other user said. Play it serious, build some some interesting lore. Have a lot of interesting options and drawbacks and I would definitely play it, though personally I'd very slightly prefer the lewd one.

Aw I fucked it up. That last clause was supposed to be a spoiler...

Knowing /cyoag/ the former with only magical realm lewd shit is always chosen over the latter.

He doesn't care. He's ready to move on and for some reason his blood runs thickest in you. He'll supervise a bit and he really wants you to keep his company running, his mansion inhabited, his minions employed, etc. The rest are details.

I'm sure it has one, but there's been a ton of edits that I wanted to compare.

Well it'd be nice if the /d/ mods didn't always delete the CYOA threads that could hopefully draw my lewd attention away from here.

Conqueror
Darkness
Kitsune, goblin, harpy, orc
Dungeoneering: Unholy artifacts, gas traps, Chimeras
Reinforcement: dragon

We posting comfy?

1/5

2/5

Is it bad form to genderbend the options in your mind and pretend they're husbandos?

I'd play it.

3/5

Then there's really no reason not to be all for it.

Though I will chime in on thisI'd really prefer it if you play it more seriously on this.

4/5

Dare ye take the mystery boxes?

user it's a cyoa. Go crazy.

???

It got dark.

Good thing I really don't want a second daughter!

Do as you will. The CYOA Police can't arrest you.

Injury Prone is pretty tolerable. I'm already a huge clutz so it's something I'm used to.