client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-1-ep-3/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=4
youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM
pastebin.com/DPCKBzrb
pastebin.com/FW738GEv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you sure? It kills Floor Guardians, yes, but from what I've seen they're much lesser than Chaos Gods. Then again I suppose Chaos Gods ARE energy in a very real sense.

>raising the ambient Shinshoo levels

I doubt this would kill the more powerful beings out there outright, or for that matter anyone smart enough to devise a way to magic/science away the effects. Still pretty devastating since from what I remember it's basically like spirit radiation sickness.

Well its power would be dependent on it's user, Baam is no Enryu so he won't be killing no guardians, but if you got strong enough and truly mastered the Thorn there would be very little that could stand against you. Killing the Chaos gods would require you to be ludicrously powerful because even if you have an avenue to attack them with the Thorn you probably wouldn't be powerful enough to harm them.

ToG seems like a pretty broken setting for jumpchain, from a jumper's perspective it is literally a training ground for turning you into a ranker, a broken and immeasurably powerful ranker. If you used ToG as an early chain jump it would be an amazing place to gain power.

A little late but this is a good answer to

Seed the setting with the level of Shinsoo seen at the top of the tower, kill everyone in the setting who isn't strong enough to survive in it.

I was using 40K as an example and I somehow doubt you can seed an entire galaxy with that much shinshoo.

I remember being told there was that one character Baam absolutely can't kill because he warps reality or some shit called an Axiom and only another Axiom can kill him, has that thing showed up?

Why do people think ToG is broken apart from the spirit radiation? I've heard next to nothing about actual feats you can do with other shinshoo stuff apart from the Thorn's hax. And what little I have doesn't seem as impressive as, say, Naruto.

It's just science, so… yes?
Morphing relies on a combination of nanotechnology and dimensional shifting.

The DNA is stored in the blood stream in little packs at a few degrees above absolute zero, and mass is shunted to or from Z-space (Animorph Universe hyperspace) depending on whether you're morphing something bigger or smaller than yourself.

Comparing Kaguya to a ranker is like comparing an ant to a lion, someone like the Baam would be basically immune to anything anyone in the Narutoverse could throw at him due to his insane resistance if it translated to chakra and if it doesn't translate that's even worse because then even someone like Kaguya could be killed by the mere whims of any ranker. Look at what happens to the guy who tries to complain about his failure to the test admin. "If you can get off this stage in one piece you pass" he then increases shinsoo levels on the stage with a thought and the chosen regular of the tower just collapses under the pressure.

not using magic must defeat magic and using lovecraft binding

The problem with your entire post is that you talk him up and suck his dick without bringing in actual feats.

why would you ever want to be an animorph?

The end of the jump says that you can either seed any setting you go to with Shinsoo or become a living fount of the stuff.

I pretend the seed option doesn't exist because seeding a universe with the amount of shinsoo you would be using at the higher floors really would kill almost everybody in most settings.

Okay, dude? Dude just-take a step back, pretend I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about ToG apart from what's in the jump.

Now, pretend I know SOME THINGS about Naruto, like how 8 Gates lets people warp space by punching and how fuinjutsu lets people seal concepts and explosions into paper and how there's some really weird bullshit involving eyeballs.

Now. Start from the beginning-why are Rankers so much better than everyone in Naruto, from Orochi's giant snake summons to Meme Madara?

Huh. Must've missed that.

Don't forget he's down-talking KAGUYA, the moon bunny alien princess whose attacks can blow up countries and has her own pocket dimensions.

Not him, but from what I got of the jump and people talking about it before, it seems like a mix of good old arbitrary power level bullshit and killing intent.

Shinsoo having physical weight and actually just murdering people by existing in their general vicinity seems to be a thing, so even if he's sucking that D like it's a lollipop, it's technically a valid feat if you go with the shinsoo =/= chakra interpretation he himself mentioned.

tl;dr same shit as with the guy hyper-wanking Darkseid.

tl;dr waifus are being defended.

So what would happen if one were to use Eyes of the World boosted Revisionism from Bayonetta on the Mothers Lullaby in Aquaria?

156. Cho Aniki
Perks: Wanderer's Luck, Mind Over Matter (-200), Pixie Dust (-300), Ludicrous Speed (-200)
Items: Speedos (-100)
Companion Import (-600)
Drawbacks: Titular Hero (+200), Big Brothers (+200)

Chimmy: Muscle Man, Swole as Fuck, Bottomless Stomach (-100), Perfect Partner (-200), Speedos (-100)
Falco: Hero, Wanderer's Luck, Heroic Physique (-100), Pixie Dust (-300)
Roberta: Muscle Man, Swole as Fuck, Bottomless Stomach (-100), Perfect Partner (-200), Speedos (-100)
Ko'el: Heroine, Skills, Ludicrous Speed (-100), Reality Check (-300)
SoB: Muscle Man, Swole as Fuck, Bottomless Stomach (-100), Protein Master (-300)
Asriel: Hero, Wanderer's Luck, Heroic Physique (-100), Pixie Dust (-300)
Isaac: Hero, Wanderer's Luck, Heroic Physique (-100), Pixie Dust (-300)
Toby: Boss, Boss Thematic [Life], Boss Underlings (-100), Boss Stage (-200), Speedos (-100)

I can swap my gender on the fly, so here's to being a dude again, and to twenty years of running around in my underwear.

I'm actually a bit concerned over all this body builder nonsense. People need fat to function, to a certain degree at least. Protein energy seems to be covering most of the issues due to it's healing power, but post-jump I think I'll have to redesign their bodies for more practical use than being really muscly. Probably more like boxers than body builders. In the meantime, though, they're giant masses of protein that kind of skeeve me out.

And two of them are chasing me down while I battle invading body-builder aliens. I guess it's just something I'll have to get used to. At least they're... friendly. And at least I can outrun them or drug them with the Pixie Dust. Or take down the weird-ass giant emperor with their help. I think I'm going to try and go somewhere normal after this, because the last two jumps feel like fever dreams.

Pretty much, yeah. None of the Floor Guardians, from what I've heard, have anywhere near continent busting feats.

Darkseid is far more justified because he's, you know. Actually a multiversal threat; I've never even defended him once and I know there are ways to beat him, but I've avoided those arguments because I know how absurd comic book powerlevels get.

It would help if what "good old arbitrary power level bullshit and killing intent" actually are was defined better because Naruto has the same thing.

I believe in the killiness of Shinshoo, I just don't see why people can't, you know, dodge. Or seal it away. Or wind jutsu it away. Or just be buff enough in their own right to power through it and kill you.

What are the most interesting perk combinations you've come across /jc/? This doesn't necessarily mean most powerful.

Shinsoo is basically like an ambient energy that exists in a place called the Tower where ToG takes place, at the higher floors of the tower it is so dense that it restricts the movements of even powerful users and straight up kills normal people. Rankers use this energy to do pretty much anything even create life in some cases.

Lesser shinsoo based attacks such as the giant fireballs and death beams that Regulars throw around would do fuck all to a Ranker because their resistance to shinsoo is so damned high. If this resistance translated to chakra then it would basically be like all Rankers have the preta path lolnopeing any jutsu sent at them.

What would be even worse than that would be if the resistance didn't translate because then shinobi would have no protection from a Ranker just saying you die and concentrating enough shinsoo around them to just straight up kill them with no effort.

You never actually see a ranker's real power due to the story happening on the lower floors but all of the characters that you do see are way weaker than any ranker to the extent that the MC beating a ranker in a game favoring him through sheer luck while the ranker was restricted by all manner of rules was considered to be a ludicrously unrealistic farce.

There was a perk I came across in one of my early jumps, I think it was Mario but I really don't remember, that gave healing based on consuming coins or currency. I didn't end up taking it, but I thought it would be quite interesting to create a character who takes all the money-granting items plus mercantile perks and can essentially become immortal that way.

Crimson Saint + ICBM or EE from Minecraft, so you create spells that make black holes or matter ex nihlo.

You mean the team, or just having the ability?

I'm ambiguous on the team, ya know, whatever.
But the ability is pretty spectacular. You could morph into a Comic Book Kryptonian, which is pretty impressive, no? Chimaera Morph and Extreme Morphing open up even more possibilities.

Buddy, I got no clue. I stay away from anything Korean on principle, but social osmosis is inevitable.

First and second ones depend on which option you took at the end of the jump. They can either do as you say or there's literally nowhere for them to hide because the entire world is chock-full of Shinsoo now.

Does wind jutsu work on pure chakra?

That last one's the big thing. If you let the local whatever interact with Shinsoo, well there you have it. If you go with Shinsoo being unique and completely separate from anything else (which I'm not even sure is a valid fanwank) then it doesn't matter how strong they are, because their resistance is non-existant and any meaningful quantity of Shinsoo will kill them instantly.

Sounds to me like an oversight on the Jumpmaker's part.

Jutus are made of chakra, that is why preta path can absorb it, there is actually a plot point in ToG where the MC was straight up immune to everything several characters tried to throw at him because they were Shinsoo based and his resistance lolnoped them. Once one of the characters ran out of his powerful shinsoo bombs he threw a normal bomb at him in desperation and since the MC had relied on his resistance to lolnope enemy attacks without preparing any kind of defense the little ordinary bomb wrecked him.

Take a look at the first enemy the MC had to face.
webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-1-ep-3/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=4

Breath of Rain from the jump 'From Dust' along with SCP-107 means you can spread out the area or concentrate the effects of whatever you place in SCP-107 to rain down.

Throw in whatever magical or crazy liquid you want for fun times.

It takes them three episodes to get to a fight?

Does return let you go back to gauntlets too?

No that isn't the first fight that is the first enemy, he is on floor one and is facing an enemy the size of a Biju from floor 40 there is no way in hell he is going to fight it.

It is not primarily an action series.

Sure. Don't see why not.

Also it is a long strip manhwa (Korean manga) not an anime, it says episode where it should say chapter for some reason,

...Now I kinda want to do that with Jusenkyo water.

I didn't make either jump, but I foresee two possible outcomes:

1. You end up with a book filled with stories and lullabies that let you warp reality, though its mystical nature means it'll probably take a while to fully repair it.

or

2. Since you used CP to buy it in a damaged state, as opposed to finding it somewhere, "falling apart" IS its pristine condition, so Revisionism wouldn't have much effect on it.

YOU FOOL

YOU'VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDER

"Welp. Dunno why auld Scratch ain't here t' meet us again, but af'er that mess I'm fine wit' it."

'How on earth did you not know what radiation was, Jeremiah?'

"Oy. Back home, horsepower was literally gad-durn horses.

Anywhozzit, Ashe, go take a breather in the house-car. Bastion, you do yer... recompiliatization thingamawhozzit. Af'er that, we're not steppin' off at the next few stations till erryone's ready to make three ways from Sunday."

>Hellgate London - Jump 13
"H'ooooooh this looks wolfish."
Location: Charing Cross Station - "Aright, good stagin' point for reclamation."
Background: Templar - "No yammerin', Bastion. I know wot it looks like."

Perks:
-Demon Hunter (Free)
-Deadeye
-Holy Forge - "Not one fer too much armor, but I thin' Bastion might appreciate a suit t' jack inta."
-Holy Aura - "No comment."
-Sword of the Just - "No comment."
Equipment & Companions:
-Palladium Blade (Free)
-Backup:

Bastion:
-Background: Cabalist
-Demonic Augmentation (Free), Summon Minion, Brom's Curse

Ashelyn:
-Background: Hunter
-Deadeye (Free), Craft Drone, Napalm Strike

Every time you jump you're technically messing with the natural order just by being from another world

Nobody really knows how strong Rankers are and this makes the entire debate pointless, beyond simply that they are stronger than any of the main characters we know nothing about their strengths because we have never seen a situation in which a ranker has fought seriously.

Isn't that what Backgrounds are for?

> the most interesting perk combinations
> This doesn't necessarily mean most powerful.

Well, the Goat Queen Mutator from Goat Simulator can be combined with Chi from LEGO: Legends of Chima to make basically infinite goat troops.
Chi takes the form of orbs that, when added to water, causes animals that drink it to become sapient and anthropomorphized. Goat Queen allows you to summon goats out of nothing.

They are about as competent as minor characters from a children's show can be expected to be, and tend to take personality traits from their species.
So mine tend to goof off a lot.

But they're easy to make, potentially infinite, and not Waddle Dees.

Mirror Image from Asura Cryin lets you move into adjacent dimensions within the setting. The exact mechanism for how this works is not explained, so I sortof just assumed it acted like a "prototype planeswalker spark" and let you slide intuitively. Because that seemed thematic.
Anyway, before I got any kind of teleportation power (which took WAY longer than you'd think it would -- we're talking well over a hundred jumps), I used to combine that with Subspace Highway from Scott Pilgrim to create a sortof fast travel system that I could easily duck in and out of.
Not using the doors means it's way less precise, but sometimes as a villain you have to beat a quick retreat.

I always sortof imagined sliding in and out of subspace looked like I was melting into evaporating liquid rainbows.

Tell me about your servant when you jumped to Fate/. Who were they? Are they still with you? I'm having a lot of difficulty trying to make up my own and want some ideas.

I got that Ashe is the gun from soul eater, but who is Bastion?

have you played the game? Because those goats are comatose if not dead....

>This doesn't necessarily mean most powerful.

Why would they be interesting if they weren't powerful then?

You've never done something sub-optimal just because it amused you?

>most powerful

Also because this might be hard for you to understand but some people find things other than powerlevels interesting.

Super speed plus time slow/stop
youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM

"Durn AI that Old Scratch lumped onto me along with a helmet keepin' his information intact back in that 'Marvel Cineematick Universe' place.

So far he's been a help, but my. Sweet. Jehosephet, boy yammers like none other some days. I get he ain't a physical presence so he can't be distractin' hisself wit' the material world, but my ears can only take so much blastin'."

If you really think something is interesting, then it's the most powerful in your heart, and that's the type of power that really matters.

Unless you have to fight Comic Book Onslaught or Darkseid due to a drawback. In which case fuck heart.

Third option, actually - you'd get a book full of mundane stories and lullabies, along with one particular magic song.

The song itself has no real power. It's the fact that the Creator inadvertently filled all of Aquaria with it because he couldn't get it out of his head.

I like the shapeshifting beams from Marvel. Bonus points for adding another combination of that with unstable molecules and getting to shapeshift clothes.

Right. Hook me up with a replacement for Hellgate London in that list and it's time for a good ol' 1d8.

Barkley's Shut Up and Jam Gaiden.

Disney Princess.

Bloodborne

8-bit theater.

Rolled 6 (1d8)

"Tha hell kinda frolicin' is this?!"

Slotted in.

Slotted in and help me, some part of me as the writer wants to be a complete asshole and put him in the Princess position.

I'd get shot by my own character.

And both slotted in.

1 - Franken Fran
2 - Van Helsing
3 - Lovecraft
4 - Nechronica
5 - Fallen London
6 - Samurai Jack
7 - Barkley's Shut Up & Jam
8 - FFTA

Does anybody have any interesting house rules for their chains?

I had Scathatch as a Caster in the Fourth Holy Grail War. Used the 5 years I had to get to know her, prepare for the war, and have her teach me a few things.

Didn't take her with me though, I made her a Lesser Grail after purifying it (making Iris a human in the process, Purple Magic ftw!) and thanks to her Castle, she was technically connected to every Greater Grail ever. Met her again, with my companion in the King Arthur (Arthoria) Jump, her castle was disguised as the Fisher King's own.

It was good speaking with her again, it was tempting to ask her to come with me, but she has a very important job to do. What happened in Fuyuki must never happen again.

156. Tropico
Region: Baltico, Time Period: Colonial Era
Perks: Preventative Medicine 3 (-300), Pollution Standards 3 (-300)
State Secrets: Real Organic Food (-200), Renewable Resources (-400)
Souvenirs: Luxury Goods
Drawbacks: Faction Disaster [Nationalists] (+200)

Vacation in the 18th Century Baltics! I mean, sure, the locals may not want me around but my gun has at least 150 years on anything they can throw at me, I have a mansion and hot springs next to a small town, and some farmland. The only problem is that none of it is legally mine due to the local dictator being a tosspot. So, that means I'm just going to have to fight for my stuff from some government assholes. A pretty standard legal battle for suddenly appearing mysterious property between inter-universal travelers and the Lithuanian governor of some islands near Sweden sounds like a decent enough jump. And chilling on the beach in my fancy speedo.

There is something I've been ignoring, though. The crew of the Kerykeion numbered maybe a thousand people, and we have a fully repaired Light of Terra floating empty in space. Ko'el stepped down and we're training Arlyssa to take over with help from Lina, but we need more people to actual functionally crew the thing, especially with the expansions they've made. So, I'm crewing the thing with a combination custom built helper monkey type creatures and cyber-elves. They will all be tiny and adorable and friendly by nature. And designed to cohabitate with a human population once we get the proper "Please fuck strangers without a condom" ordinances passed through. I'm not going to create a race just to die, after all.

You'll fit right in. A cowboy with talking robot armor and his pet dog are perfect for Samurai Jack.

Probably. Most of my house rules govern stuff like the LoT, because I'm not happy with people I spent years working beside ending up as robotic NPCs. It kind of spiraled from there.

FOOLISH COWBOY, NOW YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF THE ALMIGHTY AKU!

>ome part of me as the writer wants to be a complete asshole and put him in the Princess position
You'll make an ADORABLE princess and, bonus points, there isn't a cowboy-western princess so you'll have your own niche.

It Was a Bright and Sunny Day from Winnie the Pooh and Speak from Nintendogs.

Even if I'm a Shoggoth in the vacuum of space, the can hear me scream.

Every ten jumps my Jumper gets 24 hours back in his home dimension.

The perk that let's you make scary roars in Jurassic Park and the one that let's you throw your voice in Scooby Doo. Combine that with any stealth perk to really confuse guards about what the fuck is going on.

StarCraft - Terran Route

25 years old
Civilian 100
Moria
Spectre - Leeroy
Resilience
Resistance 250
Clairvoyance 550
Void 850
Psychic 1450
Psi Blade + 1550
Khaydarin Crystal 1650
Dominion Criminal 1550
Kerrigan's Interest 1300
The Great War 1000

Realised I hadn't done the StarCrafts in my current run but was already sort of relying on them.

Leeroy becomes a sort of protoTosh given he's basically based on him as a space Jamaican. Spectre was an obvious choice, might as well go power given it's probably easier to work on skill yourself so beats out Ghost for psi business.

Resilience is added to the pile of badass/not getting hurt perks.

Resistance can't hurt.

Clairvoyance is about sensing shit that's not there. Could probably do it before but have so many precog things that the Prophetic Protection seemed even more redundant. A more generic 'sensing shit you usually can't' is pretty damn good as a general perk. Came down to the wording as much as anything.

Void and Psychic are both great. Avoiding psychic detection, general detection and being a psychic. Honestly don't see why anyone wouldn't choose psychic but I guess that's just a feature of the setting.

Psi Blade plus is getting combined with the Stick to give it some psychic business and more shapeshifting. Not sure whether it'll add much really to be honest but some energy prongs on it or whatever can't hurt.

Khaydarin Crystal I'm also sticking on the Stick.

Drawbacks are The Great War which is a cheap 300. Dominion Criminal which was probably going to happen anyway and Kerrigan's Interest which sort of reads like she's going to try to seduce me, particularly if she's not the Queen of Blades yet. Really don't know if she is at this point.

"While she doesn’t know where you are, she is actively seeking to find you, and will work to incorporate your genetics into herself."

..I mean come on.

All of my attachments after the Warehouse will be restricted to the dimensions of the average passenger-train car - meaning larger ones are going to have to build upward in the form of those multi-floored trains. And some just can't, meaning they can't be bought (e.g. Wilderness Park from Carnivores).

And that also means they're positioned in a line instead of each having a door in the Warehouse.

Beyond that... not really any House Rules I can think of.

I don't have any, and the only potentially interesting rules I can think of offhand are "companions get the same 'Stay, Go Home, Move On' choice at the end that you do," and "origins, besides drop-in, flip a coin to determine sex instead of it staying the same."

An "origins affect you really, really strongly" rule could be interesting to some people, but others would really dislike it.

pastebin.com/DPCKBzrb

Remember that crappy supplement some guy posted? Yeah, I decided to use my own form of New Game Plus+ for my current chain because of it.

1 through 9 are regular jumps. 10 is an endjump. Each cycle is counted side by side, so I only have Perks from Jump 1 at Jump 1+, Jump 1 and 1+ at Jump 1++, etc. For each completed cycle I have to take a severe drawback every jump, which is judged separate from price and does not give points. IE If I have no way of dealing with blindness and do not acquire such in the jump, a drawback that gets rid of my eyes counts as severe even if it only gives 100 CP. If I do have a way of dealing with being blind, it can not be chosen as my mandatory drawback, even if it gave 300 CP.

Honestly, it's really not interesting and I'm doing it because I'm too boring to come up with a combo or theme to keep me attached to the chain, so sorry for possibly wasting your time.

I went through Arrowverse without picking up Speedforce and now I'm regretting it. Where else can I get super speed that's not DC or Marvel?

Talecrafting, the Persona Motorcycle and applied Psychonautics. The cops can't catch you if your motorbike can drive in and out of the collective unconsciousness.

Elementalism from Shadow Ops, Ensoul and Symphonic Manipulation. Because nobody expects someone chucking a song energy elemental right in their face.

Actualization from FF8, Of the Elder Blood, the boosted Project W from Resident Evil and a shedload of magic booster perks. Because sometimes, it's not enough to just become someone's worst nightmare-you gotta become an army of them.

Speaking of that first one-since SMT demons are also byproducts of the collective consciousness could you fuse them together to make your bike half-demon with the appropriate technology?

Would a Dante-bike start developing its' own supernatural powers if it already has a consciousness of its' own?

Elodie, heir to the throne of Nova. And yes, even if relations have been...strained, over the years. Put simply, she's much more of an optimist and idealist than we ever were. To this day she insists on doing inane things like believing in the essential goodness of the human spirit, harnessing the power of hope and unlocking the innate potential of determined strangers.

It's just depressing to think how wrong we raised her, really, back before we became what we are.

The Fourth Grail War started off pretty badly. After the fiasco in Kara no Kyoukai and the things we'd researched in Tsukihime she calmly put a blade to our throat upon arrival and asked us why she shouldn't kill us for the good of the multiverse.

Our response was simple, back then: Because there are worse things than us out there. The War proved it.

Things just got more complicated, from then onwards. Suffice to say at this point we and her have had a longstanding arrangement to not interfere with each others' plans, while simultaneously trying to disprove each others' life philosophy.

So, how goes the DPP development.

X-Men Movies Omega Super Speed, It is even better than Speed force. You gain durability proportional to you speed so you can indeed run into something at Mach 30 and watch it explode. Unfortunately it soft caps at Mach 30 instead of the mach 40 in Arrowverse but it also starts much higher at Mach 10.

Journey to the West has Righteousness which gives you a shield which can be powered by your own ego. Light Bringer has True Name Will, You See which gives you an unbreakable will and the absolute belief you can do anything.

Combined, you have a shield that would make gods weep.

Symbiotes from Symbiote jump can get more processing speed with more biomass, and can grow your body larger to do so, if you don't mind becoming a mountain of biomass. CHEAT MODE - Ant Man from SimAnt can alter your size to anything between normal and ant-sized while retaining full strength.

Combined, I am a human-sized (and human-looking through some cosmetic shapeshifting) being, while continually growing in density, strength, and processing speed.

If I get a free companion like the Sisters of Battle or The heroes from Darkest Dungeon, I assume that they just kind of stay on the Light of Terra or other Corespondent settlements, and that the inhabitants of places like the animal crossing town that retcon themselves into history are just kind of dropped into their locations in the past rather than naturally being written in.

...huh.

Also I...somehow missed the note about becoming a fountain/herald of shinsoo until now. Okay that's. Yeah, definitely going with the fountain option then because the other thing's balls-crazy.

Actually. Wait, shit-is shinsoo just lifeforce or is it also souls and stuff? Erm. We ask because back in Warhammer Fantasy, we...may have absorbed the Shyish wind and adapted the principles of Kemmlarian neccromancy to weave and integrate lesser amounts of essence from all 8 winds in an attempt to integrate Saphery as well, effectively becoming an Incarnate of Death and High Magic.

Which uh. Which could be really awkward depending on what the true nature of shinsoo is.

By the way, I was just curious-how buff in necromancy would you be if you took every necromancer perk as well as Mage Lord: Shyish? I imagine you'd be well below Nagash-tier but how would you compare with the other necromancers?

What are you talking about? The DPP is Red's artifact, not ours.

Take all the speed perks user.

Oh, hey ASA, what's up? Did you see SMTanon's Herald preview? You were really interested in it before.

Civil War was fucking amazing.

>Speaking of that first one-since SMT demons are also byproducts of the collective consciousness could you fuse them together to make your bike half-demon with the appropriate technology?
Probably not with base SMT Fusion tech. But in Persona 1 and 2, there are demons, and you can fuse them (well, the remnants of their powers that you get from them) with Personas, so if you could reverse-engineer the Velvet Room's methods you could probably do it. Do remember, though, that Fusion isn't a linear combination of traits. Combine a frost spirit and a demon prince and you could get a fairy. So combining things with your motorcycle might get you a magical flying dick monster, for all we know.

>Oh no it's the scary Speedter, he is inmune to my out-jump powers!
>Luckily I have an in-jump power that completely neutralizes his powers aside from my incredible regeneration!

>Nobody really knows how strong Rankers are and this makes the entire debate pointless, beyond simply that they are stronger than any of the main characters we know nothing about their strengths because we have never seen a situation in which a ranker has fought seriously.

Shinsoo is completely unknown in terms of what it actually is but all evidence in the series says that it comes from the Guardians, only irregulars can even use it with out the guardian's permission.

>What are you talking about? The DPP is Red's artifact, not ours.

Ah right, I forgot it was shit, nevermind.

no benefactor, i don't want big brother watching me on the toilet and however long jumps last is decided at the start from 6 weeks to 10 years

>implying you would not make a Fascinum your thrusty steed.

VAN HELSING (22)
--LOCATION--
Pittsburgh, Massachusetts
--IDENTITY--
Gentleman Adventurer
Male, 32yo
--SKILLS, ABILITIES, & PERKS--
•A Sense Of Class (950cp)
•Allons-y! (800cp)
•A Right Proper One Man Cannon (500cp)
•The Laws Are Mine (-100cp)
--EQUIPMENT & PROPERTY--
•Rune Covered Wraps (-200cp)
--COMPANIONS--
•Call The Calvary (-400cp)
-Alicia (Hunter, F, 25yo)
->Predator
--DRAWBACKS--
•All Is Lost (0cp)

pastebin.com/FW738GEv

This, i did not raise a society that managed to retain individuality in the face of 40k to have them become robots. hell even my robots have personalities.

>Nyarlathotep
NOPE.

What perks do you need to be able to teleport everywhere?

Is there any way to cheat 'Cheat Mode' from Minecraft?

It says that you can't give it to your companions without the timer being the same, but what if you duplicate the power with Ensoul? What if you give it to automatons with Amazo's Memory? Would time travelling with the items that you just duplicated work?

An ACU can teleport you anywhere it has been to before.

Yep! It was...beautiful.

And at this rate, that jumps is going to suck me dry of CP like none other before. I've been lurking and read up on the WIPs, and I'm already foaming at the mouth at all the opportunity cost I will inenvitably encounter. But in a good, good way.

Oh, okay. Huh. Persona's only #75 jumps in; in theory it means we've been a DF wizard with all the discounted perks for several centuries as well as DC/Marvel's genius perks but on the oher hand, it is a thing from the SMTverse.

Don't suppose the Velvet Room goes into detail about the process, or is it just kind of a gamplay th-

>Mara

...proceed with caution. Noted.

>Manage to kill or defeat the speedster, expect another to show up with a counter to what killed the last one.

Well that last one should be defeated or killed. But point is that you defeat this one with Vibe, next one is immune to it. There's also ways around high speed regeneration.

Portamancy, Doormarker or the item equivalent (if you can get Path to Victory with that it would be nice too), Rick's Gun and some perks that let you find whatever you want.

You really want that unlimited supply of Blue Feathers don't you? Have you thought of putting them into a box and duplicating a box full of them.

So, how do you get a jump on the drive again ?

Cause I'd like to put my 'Origin: Spirits of the Past' jump there.

>Don't suppose the Velvet Room goes into detail about the process, or is it just kind of a gamplay th-
Oh, you won't get to see the Velvet Room at all. The jump doesn't let you have the Wild Card, so you'll never visit there naturally. If you want access, you'll have to tear open the barriers between worlds and invade it. Think you can manage that by Jump #75?