The evil overlord and his army of demons invade earth. Luckily you found out that you can control the minds of pigeons...

The evil overlord and his army of demons invade earth. Luckily you found out that you can control the minds of pigeons. How would you use your new power to defeat the overlord and save the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jiguDe8ZZQQ?t=4s
youtu.be/Lw0FP9putKM
youtu.be/LrN_U830_Gc
youtu.be/M0HjlCowwuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you ever watched The Birds?

Strap small rocks to them to the point that they can barely fly, walk them near the demon army and commence kamikaze flights.

Do I get the secondary power of multitasking?

You can organize communications for the resistance. (Sure, it can be done without controlling the birds, but mind-control probably can speed things up.)

You also can go Olga of Kiev on your enemies' collective asses.

Mass fly by poopings. The evil overlord and his army of demons are so grossed out they go back to where there are not flying shitbags shitting on them all the time.

Find out what kind of diseases the demons are vulnerable to, infect the birds with them, then send them to shit on/attack/be eaten by the demons.

suicide bombing

Use the pigeons to summon Nikolai Tesla so he can finish building that Death Beam

No. Could you elaborate?
Well you can give them orders telepathicaly, diffrent tasks to diffrent pigeons.

Is it all birds or just pigeons? Do I get Skitter-like powers of multitasking and wide area control?

>Never watched "The Birds"
Educate yourself you heathen.

This, but rapid fire.
youtu.be/jiguDe8ZZQQ?t=4s

introduce myself to the governing regions military, acquire enough plastic explosives to load a shit ton of the flying rats, and have them bomb the enemy with explosive shits. profit.

Rocks? Not using superior small plastic explosives.

The vital information for forming a strategy would be: what is airspeed velocity of an unladen pigeon?

Are you sure I'm not the evil overlord with an army of demons invading earth?

youtu.be/Lw0FP9putKM
youtu.be/LrN_U830_Gc
youtu.be/M0HjlCowwuM

educate yourself pleb.

Based Queen Administrator.

hahaha. HAHAHAAAA

Wasps are bigger and stronger than bees, but when a wasp infiltrates a beehive the worker bees will swarm over the wasp and rapidly vibrate, overheating the wasp but killing themselves in the process. Imagine that, but with a demon lord and hundreds of thousands of pigeons instead.