Girls und Panzer: Lafayette Girls Academy Quest 2: #17

> Wednesday, June 24th, 2015

SITUATION: pastebin.com/ziMsX6th
MECHANICS: pastebin.com/49M2eE8Z
THE RULES: pastebin.com/BEsprkBZ
THE TANK: pastebin.com/sJsgig6B
THE DIVISIONS: pastebin.com/xCQZAdqU

> PRIORITY MESSAGE TO ENSIGN ELODIE ROSETTA ZUMWALT FROM CAPTAIN A. SPRUANCE

> Zumwalt, I need you to report to the GSAG (General Studies Academy Grounds) to oversee preparations for J. Walter Christie Academy’s arrival on Friday. Make sure everything looks spic and span, this is going to represent LGA to one of our sister schools and we want to look good. Report to the Grounds at 0730 AM sharp.

> If it does not look good, I will not be very happy.

> Spruance

FUCK

You burst out the door running, not even bothering to say goodbye to Winona. You can’t even make sure your uniform is in the right order! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

Your Officer’s Pad beeps, and you quickly pull it out to read the message.

> P.S.

> Yes, this will affect your promotion.

AAAAHHHHH

You hurry up the flight of stairs and hurry your way to the tram. But before you do, you have time to check one thing and one thing only!

> Your uniform
> Your bag
> Your face
> Other

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Pixel_user
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey Schteel, quick question:
Some threads ago you said that, unlike in NATO-Matches, rocket artillery wasn't allowed in the classic matches.
But we did have a Sturmtiger last quest.
What's up with that?

I don't remember a Sturmtiger. What do you mean?

We had a Sturmtiger as part of our rooster, didn't we?

No, you had a Sturmpanzer IV.

Two very different vehicles. One fires a naval rocket, the other is simply a really big howitzer assault gun.

Must have misremembered then.
My bad!

> Your face
A charming face will let everything else be forgiven!

>> Your uniform

> Your uniform

> Your bag

>Your uniform
As enticing as it is to show up naked, this will be the most obvious.

Please, Elodie isn't for lewds. She's wearing something.

>something
That does not in any way disqualify lewdness!

That can be lewder than wearing nothing.

> Your uniform

You quickly pat down your uniform, checking it all over. You got your jacket, you have your undershirt and your blouse, you have your buttons, your hat, your scarf, everything is in order!

Wait, skirt!

Okay, you have that too, phew. That was close you almost- WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR PANTYHOSE!?

Aw fuck! You must have forgotten to put them on during the rush! Now you’re walking around with bare legs and now people are going to make a fuss about why that girl isn’t wearing socks, aww for fuck’s sake! “Hey, ma’am!” You blink, then look to see Denise running towards you. “Heading to work?” You grab Denise’s shoulders, your eyes twitching as you stare her straight in the eye. “… um.”

“MY LEGS ARE BARE!” you yell, nearly alerting everyone in the entire tram station.

“Oh.” Denise blinks, then looks down at her own legs, showing off her own pantyhose. “Here, you can just borrow mine.”

> “… on second thought, keep them.”
> “Yes, yes, hurry, hurry!”
> Other

>“Yes, yes, hurry, hurry!”
"Actually, take them off sloooooowly~"

>> “Yes, yes, hurry, hurry!”
This is not exactly what I expect out of our retainer, but fuck it, we need to look sharp.

We'll make it up to her but we need to look SHARP

I MADE IT YEAH

> “… on second thought, keep them.”
LEWD

seconded.

“Yes, yes, hurry, hurry, hurry!” You bounce on your feet, watching her hook her thumbs onto the waistband, then slide them right down her legs. She steps out of it, then hands them over to you. Yes, yes! No officer will look good without a set of pantyhose! You quickly pull them on your own legs, happily.

Good thing there are no boys around, that definitely would’ve gotten you on some creeper website.

“What’s the hurry?” asks Denise.

“I have to get to the GSAG at 0730 sharp,” you say. You check your watch. “It is now 0655!”

“Don’t worry, the trams should run on time today thanks to your performance yesterday,” says Denise. Your tram arrives, five minutes ahead of schedule. It screams right to a stop, then the two of you enter as soon the doors slide open. “We’ll be fine.”

> EXACTLY TWENTY FIVE MINUTES LATER

[2/2]

“Fuck you, I’m late, Jock!” You sprint past him across the crosswalk.

Wait. Jeep Jockey! You turn around.

He says very quickly, “No, I don’t have your engine.”

Oh, that’s disappointing. You back around again and hurry to the school. You’ll deal with him later!

Finally, you and Denise make it to the GSAG, where Lieutenant McLean apparently has already started directing orders to the Shift. She turns around to her. “Oh, hey, beau.” She checks her watch. “You’re a little early and you look absolutely…” She squints at you and Denise. The two of you pant heavily, some sweat running down your face, not helped by how hot today is. “… ya look like you ran a marathon. Nice legs by the way, hose like those they go on for miles.”

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite

oi fuck off jeep jockey you cunt

>> Boast

> Polite

>> Polite
To be fair she ran in the middle of the street so it's her fault. Our MC is a bitch.

> Boast
>I do have the best legs!

> Boast

>polite

bit gay ma'am

After reading up a bit, we really, REALLY should get a Sturmtiger.

> Polite

>Polite
Surprising that Denise's fit us. I thought we were a bigger girl than her AND FOR YOU

Nah, takes forever to reload, is inaccurate as hell and has all the problems superheavy tanks of the day had.

>Nah, takes forever to reload, is inaccurate as hell and has all the problems superheavy tanks of the day had.

But it used to crush polack ghettos and dreams alike!

> CoH2 Sturmtiger
> Fires blobwiping kickass rocket
> Unlike other factions who have three veterancy levels, the Sturmtiger and all other units of its faction have FIVE
> At Vet 1 it can fire grenades to wipe infantry getting too close
> As it increases veterancy, reload speed goes from minutes to just about 30 seconds
> Becomes more agile and rotates faster
> At Vet 5 it can be reloaded WHILE MOVING

This isn't even the most ridiculous portrayal I can think of but it does give me ideas.

extra tight and a little short, leaving a bit of skin between skirt and tights

absolutely lewd

> Polite

You straighten your back, then salute her. “Ma’am, thank you for the compliment.”

“Aw, you’re so polite.” McLean smiles at you, then hands you the clipboard. “Here’s the situation for the job today. You’re gonna clean the rooms, make sure that all the garbage is picked up, then you’re also going to repaint the walls, replace any desks that look damaged or old, and then finally…” She points to the statue of the Marquis de La Fayette in the center of the grounds. “You’re going to give the Marquis a wash too. Hope you brought some PT gear because it’s a real dirty wash.”

“Uh…” Denise holds up your bag, showing off spare PT gear inside, looks to be your size too. “Yeah, I did.”

“Good!” McLean smiles at you. “All this is gonna take you past lunch I reckon, so after lunch I and the Captain are gonna check on your progress, alright?”

“Alright!” McLean nods, walking away to leave. Probably to supervise other shifts in progress.

And with that, the shift of some fifty or so girls is now in your hands. They all look at you, waiting. “What are you waiting for?” you ask. They all immediately start dispersing, picking up their tools to go to work.

Unlike any other job, you can’t just supervise. It’s time to lead from the front! You…

> Pick up some paint cans to repaint the walls.
> Grab the broom to clean around the grounds.
> Release the hose to clean the statue.
> Other

>all other units of its faction have FIVE

Nothing quite like Vet 5 Osttruppen!

I still can't believe they were even portrayed, they're usually completely glossed over.
My grandfather actually was a liaison officer for the ROA

>> Release the hose to clean the statue.
If it's a dirty wash, cleaning the grounds and painting will only make us have to do it again. Start with the fancy statue!

>release the hose
I'll agree with the last guy but I'm not sure why

anyone else feel that Denise is best girl?

> Grab the broom to clean around the grounds.

> Release the hose to clean the statue.
Water is a girl's best friend.

>dat twitter link
You sure like Rosehip's Rosehips, don't you GS.

Osttruppen are great, especially when deploying Relief Infantry to replace your losses. Just swamp them in Osttruppen.

You can count on Osttruppen.....no really, you can!

She's great, no lie.

You've got some nice taste there.

> Release the hose

-

-

With the hose spraying water at a nice steady rate, you start wetting down the triumphant statue of the Marquis de La Fayette. Because everyone else is busy repainting and cleaning, you and Denise are stuck with cleaning him for now. And boy howdy is this guy dirty. A lot of birdshit, dirt, grime, not to mention dust. Still, a man riding a horse, looking out into the distance, still a triumphant image.

After changing into your PT clothes, you get the soap ready and start spreading some on the horse. Sponge in hand, you start scrubbing. Yes, you’re already making progress. Take that dirt, take that grime! You are the master of your own fate!

“Hey, ma’am.” You look over to see Denise standing on the scaffold next to you, looking at the spurs on the Marquis’ boots. “It’s the Marquis’ spurs.”

“Yeah,” you say. “They actually spin, Seniors are supposed to replace those every year.”

“Really? Why?” she asks.

“Well, supposedly if you spin the spurs at night before something say a test or before asking someone out on a date, it’ll grant you good luck. You also have to say, ‘Merci beaucoup, mon ami,’” you explain.

“What’s that mean?” she asks.

“It means thank you very much, my friend.”

She smiles, then immediately spins it out. “Ow!” She suckles on her finger. “I cut my finger!”

“I should’ve warned you, they also keep the spurs sharp to make freshmen cut themselves on it,” you explain further. She pouts, still suckling on her wounded finger.

> Clean up quietly, no time for chit-chat.
> Talk with Denise a little.
> Rest yourself a little bit, let Denise do the cleaning, she’s the assistant after all.
> Other

We can chat with Denise on our break/after we've cleaned the biggest time sink.

>Talk with best girl a little

Our promotion is at risk

Rolled 1 (1d2)

Alright, let's resolve the tie right here.

1. Resist urge to lewd the Denise
2. Lewd the Denise

Our will save is strong!

Any chance we could get an M7 Priest since the NATO open top rules are a bit more relaxed? [/spoiler}

Rolled 2 (1d2)

YOUR DICE ARE WEAK, SCHTEEL.
ZUMWALT SHALL LEWD THE DENISE.

>1. Resist urge to lewd the Denise
>2. Lewd the Denise

“Well, get a bandage on it and get to work, Denise. We gotta get this done before lunch.” She nods quickly, reaching into her bag and pulling out bandages. She hurriedly disinfects the cut, then wraps up the wound. The two of you get your sponges and hurry to scrub up the statue. With just the two of you, it’s going to take some time.

So there will be no distractions!

-

-

11 O’Clock rolls around, and the two of you hang out in the shade of the now pristine and clean statue. It shines brilliantly, freshly washed and glimmering in the sunlight. The Marquis has probably never looked so good in a long while.

But you and Denise look absolutely ragged. Your PT clothes are wet and covered in oil and grime, sweat is beading down your face, arms, and legs, and is soaking your shirt and shorts. “Well, he looks good, don’t you think?” asks Denise tiredly.

“Yeah,” you croak, taking a quick drink of water, courtesy of Denise. “I think we did good.”

Now what though?

> Take a break for lunch
> Help with the painting
> Help with the cleaning
> Other

Actually, yes.

> Take a break for lunch
I'm a man of my word. Much as helping out with the cleaning would also be a suitable option.

> Help with the cleaning

> Take a break for lunch

>Let Denise have a break, go help with the cleaning seeing as we're already filthy

I'm this guy here, backing this instead. Much stronger option.

thanks user c:

denise a cute, don't want to overwork her

Denise a willing slave meant to be kept at work, you mean!

>> Help with the cleaning

> Help with the cleaning
> Other

You stand up. “Denise, take a break, get some water and some food for yourself.” She looks up, surprised. “I’m going to go assist the cleaning, alright?”

Denise frowns a little. “Alrighty.”

You give her a thumbs up, and she gives you a thumbs up back. Right, she approves. You quickly arch your back, making a few bones in your spine pop in relief. Whooo, better get to work.

-

-

“Hey, Beau!” You sweeping up some debris and dust into a dustbin in one of the hallways. You check your watch. 1230 PM. Lieutenant McLean walks up to you, smiling as she holds her clipboard, looking around at all of the students repainting the walls in their PT gear. “I saw the statue when I walked in, haven’t seen the Marquis that clean in a while. How have you been doing?”

“Just cleaned the statue,” you explain. “Getting to work on cleaning.”

“Have lunch yet?” she asks. You shake your head. “Aw, crying shame. Well, I got food trucks coming but…” She looks around the hallway, smiling. “You’re doing a good job today, beau.”

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite

>> Polite

> Polite

It's me, the best pixel arting drawfag. Today: The fifth and final tank of LGA's NATO team: The M26 Pershing.
God, I hate doing tracks so much.

> Polite
We haven't won the day yet.

> Neutral

CUTE!

cute, CUTE

>pilot dog
I bet he's really good at dogfights!

That's not a cute dog.
THESE are

*groan*

Those dogs are ugly.

I do my best, of course.

Also Schteel follow me on twitter damnit so I can message you about upcoming tanks.

You are ugly

wow user, don't bully the dogs

I will, I thought I did but I will now.

My attractiveness is irrelevant.

Ugly dogs go home.

>>My attractiveness is irrelevant.

Your mother smells of elderberries!

YFW a dog ranked higher than you.

...That was fast.
Anyway, this weekend I'll be working on a thing for that Kantai/Arpeggio mashup quest. In the meantime, I'll advertise my twitter, where I've decided I'm going to start posting art when I finish it:
twitter.com/Pixel_user

Dropping the name now, I'll stick around for a bit then catch up in the archives tomorrow.

> Polite

“Uh, thank you, ma’am. It’s hard work, yeah, but that means a lot coming from you.”

“Oh, stop it.” She slaps your arm, smiling warmly. “I’m giving credit where credit is due. You’ll have my job if this keeps up to the end of the week and nothing goes wrong.” Does she really think so? You hope she does. If you do get promoted, that’s a lot of money going into coffers every week! She checks her watch. “Anyway, give it about an hour and I’ll have the shift dismissed, alright? Get something to eat.”

“Oh, no, I mean-“ You lean on your broom, pouting a little. “There’s still so much to do.”

“We got Thursday too to do this shit. We gotta open the school for summer classes later on anyway,” she explains. “Go on, get eating! That’s an order!”

Well, if it’s an order…

-

-

You meet back up with Denise in the courtyard, where all the students are grabbing meals and lunches from food trucks. You do spy a very familiar ice cream truck in the crowd though, so you and Denise come up to it. “Come, come, get your frozen dairy products here! You cannot direct a ship without frozen foods!”

Oleg. He looks down on you, still obscured by his welding mask, and now one of those hats that ice cream men wear. “Ah! Hello there, solnyshka!” He looks over at Denise. “And smaller yet just as well-endowed solnyshka! You are absolutely adorable!”

Denise blushes, biting her lip. “Aw, you’re a sweetie.”

“Haha, here.” Oleg gives her a cone of strawberry ice cream. “For free.” Denise giggles a little, taking it from here. “And for you free as well.” He tosses you a creamsicle, still in its wrapper. Wow, not as elegant. “… what?”

> “Why are you still serving ice cream?”
> “How are the tanks doing?”
> “Nevermind, thanks.”
> Other

>> “Why are you still serving ice cream?”
>> “How are the tanks doing?”
.....Clever Oleg.

>> “How are the tanks doing?
Also say thanks for the ice cream anyway.

Free Ice Cream is Free,

>"Thanks"

>“How are the tanks doing?”
USED ICECREAM! BUY AT CRAZY OLEG'S! OR CRAZY OLEG GO FIND YOU! FREE ICECREAM SKIN WITH EVERY PURCHASE!

drawing of Denise when

You sigh, unwrapping your creamsicle. “So, what’s with the ice cream gig still, Oleg?”

“Oh, you know, did I not already tell you? I like doing odd jobs here and there wherever I can plus…” He leans on the counter, and you turn around to see what he’s staring at. A pair of students talking with each other, one tying up the bottom of her shirt to bare her midriff and her back and the other wearing a very breezy tanktop showing off her cleavage. “The view is very good, like watching a sunset.”

“Uh huh.” You suddenly feel the slightest bit uncomfortable taking this creamsicle. “Are there any other jobs I should know about?”

“Da, I am also boatmaster in park, distributor of towels in one of public pools, bath maintenance guy, and also I paint.” He reaches down and pulls out… an actually very nice painting of a landscape of what appears to be a forest, lit naturally by the sunset in a warm glow. “See?”

“… um, how are the tanks doing?” Let’s get away from this.

“The tanks, ah, different story.” He places the painting down. “The little polacks came to me asking if I could find way to attach rockets to their turret.” ROCKETS?! “I told them rockets are very expensive investment, but they seem to insist. Which means I have to check with NATO if variant passes cut off date, I am not remembering correctly if variant was designed before cut off date. Also, beyond that, the Etiquette Club is very much enjoying their Churchill, they actually would like for me to upgrade to Churchill VII if at all possible later.”

“What about the History Club?” you ask.

[1/2]

He shudders. “They talk of wanting to convert poor little Panzer III into StuG. I can understand why, but I like Panzer III. It is adorable little tank, I always hate seeing them be turned into StuGs. By the way, did you find way to get engine from Cromwell?”

“Working on it,” you say. “I had Jeep Jockey try and find a way but he’s letting me down.”

“That is shame,” he says. He shakes his head. “Shame indeed.” He points to your creamsicle. “That is melting.” You look down to see it dripping down on your chest. Aw, not again! You quickly place the creamsicle in your mouth and grab a napkin off his counter. He continues to stare as you wipe it all down, trying to get it all off. “By the way, solnyshka. Beyond that, you do not want too many modifications?”

“I can’t afford too many modifications,” you say. “I don’t have a lot of money.”

He snaps his finger. “Tell you what. If you ever want to, you can work oddjobs with Oleg. We can discuss pay later.” You don’t know if this is an opportunity to perv on you, but if he is genuine…

> “… I’d rather not.”
> “Really? That’d be great!”
> Other

> “Really? That’d be great!”
Gotta get that cash.