Im so sick of this biz, ive made so much money in crypto but the stres is getting to me...

im so sick of this biz, ive made so much money in crypto but the stres is getting to me... i havent slept a full night in months, ill wake up and quickly check my blockfolio to make sure i havent lost it all. the feeling of losing 50% in a single trade, getting liquidated, the feeling of waiting for your coins to moon... its all so tiresome. the only thing i enjoy is cashing out, just cant wait to be done with this all

>CASH OUT
CASH OUT
>CASH OUT
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

How much? I started with $5,000 last year and am now at $60,000. Quite the opposite effect from you it seems. I know my egg will continue growing and I'm sleeping better than ever and enjoying myself at work knowing that every cent I can muster goes towards greater exponential gains. We're essentially set for life and can retire early. Rest easy man.

Hey man get a glass of water, I am about to give you a brutal black pill:

It never ends. Being human is just an itch. Everything you do is literally an itch. You eat the same things. You jerk off. You sleep. You check blockfolio. You listen to the same song. It's all a repetitive and seemingly endless cycle. It's not about crypto at all, and until you realize that you are going to suffer.

It is literally only about relaxing and being at peace. That's the only solace from the itching. Take care.

Are you fucking kidding me? Yeah shit can get stressful, but if you're doing it right you will never have to work for the rest of your life.

This shows you are too heavily invested against what you own.

cash small amounts out to enjoy a holiday.

move rest to cold storage.

go and take a break for 2 months.

do not visit Veeky Forums for 60 days

delete blockfolio

wise words

Cash out double what you paid in and leave the rest, then even if the entire bubble pops tonight in your sleep you've still made an incredible profit by the standards of conventional investments.

> the only thing i enjoy is cashing out
cant cash out

It is stressing I am professional hodler
yet I still constantly check every source like a day trader

During last crash I was pretty pissed about not cashing out but at the same time it was such a relief forgetting about crypto for next several years

Man am jelly.
After discovering crypto trading I lost what little will I had in me to wagecuck. I literally cant stand the idea of it anymore.
But since am still too poor to buy any form of crypto at a comfortable amount, I can only browse Veeky Forums in my free time and watch people like you make it big. The bubble will probably burst the day I decide to get in.

God, I hate this..

>already did this
>crypto that remains in the market continues to grow and outpace bank account rapidly
>back to over 50% of net worth in crypto

cash out in phases. X% every time the value of crypto exceeds Y% of your net worth

If you feel safer holding (((USD))) than BTC you are not going to make it.

lol @ holding crypto

this

trading btc for fiat is fucking dumb. Why would you trade into a depreciating holding? Fiat is losing money every single year, why would anyone ever hold it as opposed to something with a finite amount, agreed upon value, and that is universally accepted?

>universally accepted
until it isnt and you're fucked

pick a certain time to do crypto trading every day

you don't want it to take over your life anyway

>sold as an alternative "gold standard" that could be used in every day consumer spending
>unlike gold, has no intrinsic value
>price rising at far too high a rate for anyone to use it as currency

>implying im not trying to retire off this shit

>price rising at far too high a rate for anyone to use it as a currency
for now, its just because fiat is pouring into btc. once fiat is almost completely in btc it will become a commonly accepted currency with other coins such as eth being used for normal transactions. This is the greatest transfer of wealth in our history and you're just dismissing by being short sighted.

Bitcoin's intrinsic value is higher than gold. You can move it across borders seamlessly due its intrinsic features. This makes it more valuable than a stupid ass metal.

>inb4 industrial uses

Nope, that's like 5% of gold, the rest is speculation, and any other metal could be used for that small industry usage.

Wrong, BTC will be used for normal transactions throught LN. ETH and the rest of alts are memes.