Why the hell is nobody on Veeky Forums ever talking about this coin? It's been going up, up, up...

Why the hell is nobody on Veeky Forums ever talking about this coin? It's been going up, up, up, nearly uninterrupted for the past month despite everything else going down violently at times, yet I never see anyone here talking about it, nor on Reddit. Why??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0EG2km7GAmM
youtube.com/watch?v=0EG2km7GAmM&t=939s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody wants to admit they were wrong about this 'premined shit coin'

But why? Surely there is never a unified opinion of any kind here, people are always fighting among each other. This coin has been going up steadily despite everything surrounding the 10k BTC hype, yet it never gets shilled, nor FUDded...

It's Veeky Forums's single biggest missed call so we all just kinda pretend it doesn't exist.

Until fuckin Nicky Merten reminds us again..

this x100

I don't care how high it moons. I will never invest in this out of principle.

I have never seen a single positive thing or post about dash, even outside of biz.

Isn’t like 95% of dash owned by 6 wallets? Fuck that

I've never read a negative thing about it. Checkmate

why?

Too busy losing money w link

no, anyone thats been in crypto more than a month knows Dash is a massive scam just like ripple. get fucked newfags

memetics went up 50% and nobody talked about that either

the truth is Veeky Forums is pretty low info, and half the fucking threads are "do x and ill give you a millionth of my shitcoin"

XMR is what Dash wants to be

Wanted to get a bit when it was around 80$. Saw a volume of literally 5 dash per hour in kraken and thought that there were more promising currencies to trade with decent volume, so forgot about this one. Oh well, probably would have sold prematurely.

we've been discussing it every single day in the crypto street chatroom. It's a paid service though.

It's not just Veeky Forums. The weird thing is that NO ONE talks about dash. You hardly see articles about it on crypto sites. Idk. It's weird that it's this top 10 coin that just gets ignored.

I bought some like 6 months ago, so I'm happy, but it is weird how no one ever talks about it.

it has masternodes which incentivizes holding. it's a good buy when everything else is gonna dump

Let me do you guys a favour. Research HLM. It is based on Dash and the mainnet is about to launch anytime now. Get a masternode while it's cheap on Cryptopia. Thank me in a year when it hits >1B market cap.

the trading volume is nonexistant. its just just here thats silent about it. nobody does, nobody invested in it before its explosiom to 200 and nobody still trusted it before its explosion to 800.
the only news you can fimd online is about how its a scam.
the fact that this even exists and is among thetop 10, or how a nothing coin like cardano can pass an actual crypto like monero out of nowhere shows that looking at market caps is worthless. trading volume and the community backing a coin is all that matters.

Fuck man, I really gotta say Veeky Forums is now a big pile of shit.

6 months ago it started a rapid decline as more and more fuckwits aka normies are flooding in with memes and absolute garbage information. A year ago and further it had actual useful information about crypto, althought hardly as many threads as now.

The state of biz is actually full of retards now that post facebook tier memes and dont even know what coins do anymore, just a bunch of children with autism flinging shit around, and who ever has the stinkiest shit is what is eaten up.

Watch this a&q in regards to their premine. Tell me they aren't shady!
youtube.com/watch?v=0EG2km7GAmM

DASH promises a high return as long as you are willing to pay the money needed to run a masternode. You see, since the "top of the pyramid" i.e the instamine masternode holders of DASH is bigger than the users under them, they need to get new people that give liquidity to the DASH that isnt locked up in their masternodes. The ones that buy and sell Dash, the liquid coins that aren't locked up in masternodes, are the ones that really is funding the DASH scam.

If you want a true answer to that question you have to realize that Veeky Forums is normies now. The 10/90, success/failure rule is now in full effect on this board.

Dash isn't talked about because it actually is a successful coin, when it pops up people will call it a scam because they had so many opportunities to buy in and make bitcoin like gains this year but didn't making them the shitty 90. It's basically BTC fud 2.0.. Don't be the 90.

honestly just thought litecoin was better after doing my own research. oh well. i had no idea it would go parabolic but i did know ltc would rise from 30 so fug me

I got Dash at $10 and to this day I am still baffled by its market performance.

youtube.com/watch?v=0EG2km7GAmM&t=939s

Watch this and tell me this coin isn't a cult.

hahaha props, didn't see your comment before I made mine.

Dash is super shady. Also apparently they're super pushy about getting local businesses near their headquarters to accept Dash. It's all a bit cultish.

its funny to consider the fact before crypto that biz was actually a chill forum like /trv/ or any of those other slow useful forums with knowledgeable folk and genuine advice. now the world sucks, nobody trusts their govts or economies anymore and is only interested about getting wealthy at the expense of others off crypto. the sad thing is there was a lot of promise with the blockchain technology but everyone agrees that the community including the miners are online MOBA cancer tier

I liked it when biz was slow moving, if you couldn't browse for a day or two, the threads would still be there and you could read them all. It also meant you would have to have good information/content for anyone to even look at your thread, so it kind of filtered out the retards and trolls.

Also if there was trolls, people didn't pay attention to it and just continued on with the thread. There was golden threads amongst the silver, you know?

Now biz is like looking for copper in a sewerage pipe.

Gone are the days of actual money making threads, or at the very least normal discussions.