/twgg/ TowerGirls COYA General

Keep Pushing Forward Edition

We're currently working on Gen V

Here's the current worklog:
| Gen V |
-Text fixes
-Vote on Trap
-Army Upgrades Page

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Game welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen II/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Templates - (Photo user has been lazy and needs to update the download)

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Original Brush:
Photoshop - stumpypencil.blogspot.com/2009/11/return-of-stumpy-pencil.html
SAI - beroleagle.deviantart.com/art/Paint-Tool-SAI-Pencil-Brushes-96742060
Gimp - elmerucr.deviantart.com/art/Real-Pencil-Brushes-for-GIMP-57810771

Fonts:
"04b_19" is used for the name of the Princess
dafont.com/04b-19.font
"Bebas Neue Regular" is used for all the rest of the text.
dafont.com/bebas-neue.font

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10145416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And this si what I waited for, Gemini's thread to have her chance and time. Strawpoll for Gen V Treap Princess:
strawpoll.me/10145416

Previously, we've come up with art for Jabberwock Princess, a prototype for Drake Princess, and the following Card Data:

Hoarder's Hovel Kingdom's
Jabberwock Princess
+Passionate about her hobbies
+ Speaks with an Adorable Lisp
+ Master of Obscure trivia
-Extremely socially awkward
-Has dark desires

Idol: ??? god(ess) of ???

Worshipped: Gain ability to restore princesses to 'mint condition'
Renounced: Curthed with Lithp; no-one takth you theriouthly

Lust Gift: Princess Swap Meet
Exchange a saved princess with a princess or companion as yet unacquired

I think drake princess should have a bit more focus on phisical might in her first +, i dont really see her as rich, since hoards are a dragon thing.

Sorry guys, I was out for a few hours.
-Guy who does the threads

Its no problem

Don't worry about it. Its all good.

Also, Silverain, I just wanted to point out; the user "GM Princess" didn't make GM Princess. She's the person it's based off of, but Photo user was the one who made the card of and for her as a birthday present.

That's fair I saw the post in the /qst/ thread I admit my bad there, though I hope you can see why I made the mistake.

Who exactly is Photo user? Or to be more precise just why are they called Photo user?

That said, going live with this again.

Here's an old version of Human Princess, she's currently undergoing redesigns by AllyofJustice and will be appearing, not in the next major update coming soon, but in the one after that.

Sketch and Lines done by Unyin, colors by Sera. You can find more like this on our art blog.

and the colored version.

Nice.

the cleavage gem seems really... off in how its placed

Massive mammaries kingdom's
Boob princess
+ Literally just a giant pair of tits with a crown
+ Super soft and cuddly
+ Her milk is amazingly delicious
- No arms, legs, or vagina.
- Incredibly heavy to carry

Idol: Gigomastia goddess of breasts

Worshipped: All breasts increase by 3 cups sizes, and are incredibly jiggly.
Renounced: All males in your kingdom gain breasts

Lust Gift: Nipple ring
Putting on this nipple ring makes breast play more enjoyable than sex

Well, Photo user is me, and the one you responded to. I'm the guy that restarted the interest in Towergirls back in December or so. I'm the one who goes through and takes all the submissions and puts them to a sheet. Reason I'm called "Photo user" because I can't draw, but I'm handy with Photoshop and remain Anonymous. (That's a longer story, if you want to know why.)

Found the game on /d/ one day, started working on a few princesses and ultimately brought my stuff to the board. It kickstarted interest and here we are.

>not a giant cluster of boobs
that Renounce Gurse mixed with Nomad Princess's Renounce Curse would make a fun combo

>Dragon Princess 2's Renounce
>Nomad
>Boob Princess
>Come in a party with 3 other male adventurers
>Become a pack of the ultimate traps

Oh right, would you mind fixing up the formatting on Gemini princess's location, its been bothering me for a while.

Thanks for the background and for getting the project reignited, Towergirls just seems to have quite a history behind it so its always interesting to learn more.

I imagine the reason behind the Anonymity isn't a pleasant one, I'm guessing the moment you would post people would hound you with a dozen different question on when things would be complete etc.
So I won't press you to go over it if you'd rather not to.

I helped too!
I was in the CYOA thread when someone started discussing it again, and I started brainstorming ideas. I even helped create and drew gator princess, and the original symbiote and giant princesses.

Funny, but maybe we can actually make this a serious princess

Make her yet another human princess contender, The favorite girl in a carnival sideshow
Supersize Sideshow's Boob Princess?
Sexyfiend Freakshow's Boob princess?

Bonus points: Make her the trap for Gen 2 expansion.

>Boobs
>trap
wat

Nah. The reason for that is that, before coming to Veeky Forums's Veeky Forums, I checked out the /twgrl/ board over on cripple chan. And there were two consistent things I saw that contributed to its death; the constant fracturing into multiple projects and the consistence of project leaders. Someone would start a project and then leave, and no one would want to do anything for fear of messing up their work or earning their ire. Gen IV literally had people saying "I don't want to touch anything until Gryphon Princess gets back." So I've always been disinclined to use a trip. While I don't think that'd be a problem here, better safe than sorry.

Shout out to you, man! Without helpful art anons back then, nothing would've gotten off the ground.

Sure. Could you upload the latest version? I've been out of it the last couple days and missed it. I'll get them both nice and presentable, for whichever one wins.

I know. How dare him not know the proper term would be "newhalf". How inconsiderate.

here you go

Every trap needs good bait, right?Holstaur princess was the trap for gen 3, and she had boobs

... fine, how about I rephrase it so she's the dick-haver for the gen 2 expansion?

I like the second one, so when is the Gen 2 expansion going to be presentable?

Oh damn yeah now that I think about it I can see the possibility of that happening with projects.

Well just so its in writing somewhere, if I actually post something up here worth using people can change it all they want.

A thank you to you too.

you mean Elves?

Yeah, this is going to need a lot of rewording. A lot of this is simply too long. Hm..

Its amusing because both the area and both abilities are quite simple ideas, but its hard to be sure how to explain them succinctly

i think we could clean up the love spell by shortening it to

"they gain the traits of both."
or something similer

"Hall of Unity
Conflicts can be resolved through physical contact here" Should reduce it to the three lines of description.

"Two become one
merge any two people or objects, gaining the benefits of both." GM Princess never put the weaknesses part. Do we need it?

"Lust Bonus - twinned fates
You get your own twin, their gender being your choice" Sums it up a bit better, imo.

Just drop extraneous words.

>Love Spell
Merge any two people or objects, mingling benefits and weaknesses of both.

>Lust Spell
Divide a person into two twins, one mirroring the other in both body and mind.

Gain a twin brother or sister as you chose. flows i think better i think

Gain Clone of Chosen gender
that works too

No, Djinn is Gen 3's trap. Futas and traps are separate.

yeah since its competing with the very simalr symbiotic relations, i say we drop the weaknesses from the love spell.

...Huh.

I have so many questions.

How would she even work?
Would she be a giant pair of tits with a neck and head still? Or would She literally just be a beanbag chair of tits?
Does she have a face? Is it on the top part just below where the neck would be, or does she have a face on each tit, with the nipple being her nose(s), but since she'd be wearing a bra or something to keep it SFW, you'd just see a boob with two eyes?
If she has a face, what happens if she drinks the futa milk? Does a giant dick just sprout out and make her look like a giant dick and balls?

Djinn was the trap for gen III.

Huh. I knew this, on some level, but for some reason when I consulted my mental files I always came up with Gen 3 trap == Holstaurus. Never mind, I retract all statements except Boob princess should have dick because comedy

Name her Belial Princess, hailing from a land infected by an incubus's curse

>Belial, the Lord of Lies
How perfect.

Are we seriously discussing a giant pair of tits with a dick but no further body here? is this actually what we are talking about?

well I was

No, the first serious proposal was for a freakshow human with big boobs and a dick, but now we're talking about a cursed human (possibly) with big boobs and a dick. Savvy?

oh ok.... as long as there is an actual body involved then i suppose that's ok

so her design I can see having a tight tube tope and a long skirt that has a very slight tenting

Let's table this idea until after we sketch out the army upgrades page, if only so we don't risk wasting our efforts.

Indeed
so then lets get some ideas for bara generals, weapons, armor, siege engines and troops for our proud kingdoms

Reposting this as a template for other things as well as to shill my idea (^:
This. I do like the castle idea, but given DPV is a conqueror, I think it makes sense for this gen's sheet to be one that expands and upgrades your army. I'd love to see both a wagon and castle sheet in the future though.

I think it'd be good to create a template for the armies now. Here's my go, with (I guess) the first army idea:
>Clockwork Cobbler's Kingdom
>Automaton Captain
>Numbers - 5
>Strength - 3
>Tactics - 1
>+ Huge numbers, build more soldiers
>+ Loyal to the grave
>+ Can reassemble broken parts
> - Incurably stupid
> - Obsessed with changing their appearance
>Army upgrade: Handcannon
>Grants small cannons that can be carried.
>Powerful, but heavy and inaccurate.
>Favored terrain: Caves and volcanic areas
>Worst terrain: Wet or aquatic areas
>Unit composition: Clockwork Golems, Scrap Soldiers
>Structures: Ironworks
>A factory situated in a volcanic area that churns out automatons from it's depths.
>Masterwork Unit: War Machine
>A titanic mechanical humanoid seige weapon.

For the Captain (the one you actually save would be the captain, for each army) I was thinking somewhere between Megatron and Ancient Gear Golem.
And the War Machine would be like Warhammer's Dreadnoughts at the scale of shadow of the colossus.
Anyone have any ideas for an army, or suggestions to change this one?

Go gemini Go! You can do it!

thats... way too much info to put on a card i think

Current generals: a laconic

Paladin: Fanservicey holy man
Bonus: Generic Holy Effects

Barbarian: Bearish orc
Bonus: army of the wild

Incubus: Stripperific Pretty boy
Bonus: distraction tactics

Border: Bound-chest reverse trap
Bonus: Defense and Espionage

The bonuses aren't really geared toward an army, as far as I can tell, so If we overlap some it's no big deal

Every time you post this, everybody tells you:

>It won't fit on a card
>Cut it down to fit

Would you at least try to do so, or are you going to force us to reject your idea and everything similar just to spite you?

Yeah, I've been told it's a bit overkill but I was just trying to put something to start off of. Feel free to trim it down to a size that would be better.

Spellblade?

No need to be an asshole about it. I was looking to see which parts people thought were the most vital, and the ones that weren't would be discarded. If I were to just decide to throw away the stats for example in an effort to slim it down, I'm sure people would have something to say about it.

Even though this guy needs to edit his info to fit, he's got a good start

What kind of stats are we looking for? Are we going to standardize them like the beasts? We could do that for the troop types.

For things like generals and siege engines, I think unique stats like the other companions would be appropriate.

Also, for gen IV, each item came with some treasure. How are we going to visualise the wealth bonus? A battalion of generic soldiers, with one row per point of power?

Well I got an Idea or 2

Saurian general: Lizardman, some Flamboiant plumage
Bonus: Carnivorous Cavalry

Minotaur General: Hulking Adonis
Bonus: Heavy Weapons

Sea General: Dashing Pirate
Bonus: BOATS

I suggest

Name
Description

(right side)
Passive boon

Unique ability

(left side)
Endurance bar
Numbers bar (1-5)
Training bar
Power bar

Bottom
Special ability for recovering certain related princesses, or having X power or something

I think this seems good, but we ought to have an upgrade part in there somewhere, for the bonus you get for having this group added to your army.

thats what i was thinking of for the "passsive boon" part

>Upgrade part

I like the rows of troops idea, but that's only because I can't think of anything myself, except a pile of weapons. But that would look too much like the treasure from the hoard page.

oh that, thats what the power bar was ment to be, though, im not sure how to make that clear
I suppose we could do another picture rather than distinct stats

>Automaton Captain
>Passive Boon: Handcannon
>Unique ability: Better, Faster, Stronger
>The Automatons will improve and repair themselves outside of battle.
>Endurance - 5
>Numbers - 5
>Training - 1
>Power- 3

>Extra Bonus (Bottom): War Machine
>Requires Gnome Princess II, Mouse Princess, or Golem Princess

Or, if we're having seige weapons/ powerful units seperately...

>Extra Bonus (Bottom): Terra Forge
>The automatons build factories on nearby volcanos that churn out troops at an alarming rate.
>Requires Dragon Princess, Crystal Princess or Fire Princess.

Also, I think the rows of troops would be the best way to represent it.

Voted!

When does this end anyways?

>Requirement

That's new. Not new and interesting, but new and different, and therefore frightening. How does everybody else feel about setting precedent for requirements?

Personally, I don't think we should do anything like that: in the future it might cramp my style.

I just wanted to go along with the
>for recovering certain related princesses, or having X power or something
part from , but I agree that it might be better without the requirements.

probably when the thread does, so sometime tomorrow or late tonight

Alright we can put
Specialty Units:
at the bottom then, that would work

I just went for the requirements because that was a thing with the treasures

You do know that there were treasures with princess-locked effects, right?

Oh. I usually skip over that page since the options don't really appeal to me.

Carry on, Objections retracted.

>Automaton Captain
>Passive Boon: Handcannon
>Unique ability: Better, Faster, Stronger
>The Automatons will improve and repair themselves outside of battle.
>Endurance - 5
>Numbers - 5
>Training - 1
>Power- 3

>Specialty Unit: War Machine

>Name of Kingdom
>Name of Captain
>Passive Boon: Boon Name
>Description
>Unique ability: Ability Name
>Description
>Endurance -
>Numbers -
>Training -
>Power-

>Specialty Unit: Unit Name
>Description.

Is this good then? (Template also)

Note that they dont all need to have a captain, some might just be a group, like knight princesses mercenaries, or could even just be a group of siege engines

I can accept an automaton army as a troops choice, but I think we need to replace the captain with a generic clockwork trooper

Yeah i dont see the need for the captain, we will have units of troops in the top section, and in the bottom we can have predominantly generals and maybe some beasts or masters, we have enough courtiers as it is though

Foocubi Auxiliaries
A unit of attractive men an women, who's unconventional approach to combat leaves their opponents distracted and drained

Passive Boon: Target of Lust
Enemies are less likely to use lethal force when capturing seems so much more appealing, somehow

Unique ability: Morale Hazard
Tactical strikes at vulnerable targets make it difficult for the enemy to get out of bed

Endurance - 4
Numbers - 2
Training - 3
Power - 1

Extra Bonus: Extracurricular training
The Foocubi advise your regulars on how to look good, even sexy, even while on campaign, making them more attractive over

I forget the word for training another country's troops, but that what the Extra bonus should really be called.

cross training?

Try: "Field Stripping Drills"

As of my vote, it was 26/26. What a tie, god damn

yeah i was expecting it to go pretty handily one way or the other, but its been more or less a deadlock since the poll went up.

Why isn't there a captcha on this thing btw?

Well how else are we supposed to rig it user?

Im not sure strawpoll supports captcha, ive never seen them combined anyway.

It sometimes has a captcha, but the person who makes it has to enable it.

Because I've been having a lot of bugginess with captcha lately so I didn't want to force that on everyone. Didn't know if was just me or not.
>Select every image of a sign
>No images appear
>Select every tile
>Accepted.

That's a connectivity issue.
How fast is your Internet?

Generally pretty fast and stable. I host the Skype calls for our D&D. Might have something to do with my apartment complex set up, though.

Captcha won't help anything if someone wants to rig it.

Damn. At the moment, Gemini's in the lead.

I just hope this "wins by one vote" doesn't end in a stabbing, too. Ain't got no priestesses of R'hllor to save me, if it does.

If it's a "by one vote" thing, we'll just move on and come back later, like we did with the whole DP5 Solo v. Twins debate. It was deadlocked for at least a month.

I still think it's kinda silly, since after we finish Gen V the 'loser' is gonna go right into the Gen 2 sequel.

The loser won't be seen again until the Gen 5 Expansion, unless she gets rewritten for the Gen 2 sequel, that is.

That's always an easy fix. Translate one or both of the spells into an Idol bonus, think up a thematic renunciation, then bam, done.

One reason I picked Cactus. She is better as a she.

Wow, now its the cactus.

>Cactus
I meant Gemini, fuck.

Freudian slips are the worst huh!

>82 votes
>13 posters
Now, call me a skeptic but something here doesn't seem quite right

Thats the main reason i voted gemini.
Geminis abilities are tied down more to the love lust spell idea, while cactus seems like an easy refluff into the idol system. Since its clear at this point we are getting both eventualy.