Sup Veeky Forums

sup Veeky Forums

So this weekend I want to run a game that's sort of a caricature of /pol/. If that sentence doesn't make it obvious, don't read on if you're easily offended.

I have lots of ideas for the campaign setting. Basically what I have in mind is imagine a world where Trump/Hillary or Hillary/Trump become president/vice president, and take every single doom prognostication people are saying now and ramp them up to 11.

At its most basic, I'm thinking it should be a low fantasy post apocalypse setting. I've thought of a few factions: the Mexicans, tumblrites, the MAGA-ites, the Jews (lizard people). At some point I want the players to have to get past the 400 foot high great wall of Trump in the Arizona wastes.

The main problem I have is coming up with a system that fits. I want something pretty simple; definitely no more complicated than Labyrinth Lord. Ideally it should be around the complexity of Joints and Jivers (not joking), but with the capacity for a little bit of a dungeon crawl.

So, do you fa/tg/uys have any recommendations for a good system for this nonsense? Also if you have good setting ideas, I'm all ears.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Racial_Holy_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1d4chan.org/wiki/Racial_Holy_War

Paranoia

This. RaHoWa is so far right that it can be played perfectly straight or as a parody and you don't have to change anything about it.

This sounds fantastic! I'm going to read over it, thanks!

>1d4chan.org/wiki/Racial_Holy_War

Whoever wrote seems super butthurt.
Why is 1d4chan such trash Veeky Forums?

Because they're from Veeky Forums. They're a type of shit that thinks they aren't shit.

Racial Holy War is shit too though.

There's a certain disparity between the general Veeky Forums grognard and the 1d4chan crowd. Of course, we're all on Veeky Forums, so by default we're all shit and anyone with an opinion otherwise doesn't get the joke.

But Racial Holy War actually is shit.

Fun Fact: All of the non-white races in RaHoWa have some sort of super ability, making whites literally the weakest race in the game.

/pol/ack here.

i approve.

Well sure, it would be weird if the racist game about race-war had all the races be equal.

There is some cool people on Veeky Forums. The guy who made Risk of Rain and the silent majority of posters who don't try to join shitty Veeky Forums communities.

Racial Holy War really is shit though.

There's really nothing wrong with RaHoWa if you're not a delicate weeping vagina.

It's to simulate the "white people are superior but at the same time threatened by lesser races" narrative that white supremacists push.

>There's really nothing wrong with RaHoWa if you're not a delicate weeping vagina.
The rules are incomplete and unbalanced. This isn't a tumblr problem, it's a logistics problem.

If anything Veeky Forums should get shit done and make a playable second edition of RaHowWa.

Racial Holy War is broken purely from a gameplay perspective. is but one of many issues.

The fuck kind of name is Grulenka

For everybody saying RaHoWa is shit, do you have a better system recommendation?

If we're going by the literal definition of shit FATAL is a good replacement.

Meme recommendations aside, FATAL is too complicated.

If I don't do RaHoWa, maybe Barbarians of Lemuria? Still open to suggestions.

Racial Holy War legitimately does not function as a game. Ignoring the themes, it's a pile of shit.

Lena or Lenka is a slav name, and gru is probably her deisgnation.

Final bump; still looking for advice for a system.

I have a concept for a vidya.
>Muslims actually do take over the world as white nationalists fear
>Turns out there's more common ground than expected
You play Europe's last gay man, voiced by Milo Yiannopulous, fleeing an army of skinheads and ragheads to the theme of Benny Hill, in search of San Francisco, the last stronghold of the queers.

I'll take five hundred.

If you want general batshit paranoia, you could add Illuminati GURPs elements to the game.

Here's the difference between 1d4chan and Veeky Forums
1d4chan came from the crowd of Veeky Forums that was around from the founding, and oldfags in general
Veeky Forums has a constant influx of newfags. Oldfags are present on Veeky Forums because no one truly drops tabletop games from their life. But newfags constantly change what the board is like. And with an influx of /pol/ in recent years, the disparity between old and newfags gets worse as time goes on.

RaHoWa is legitimately shit though.

>All of the non-white races in RaHoWa have some sort of super ability, making whites literally the weakest race in the game.

this is somewhat revealing of white supremacist ideology tbqh

And sho on and sho on.

I have thought about having a skirmish game where you play as little warband from factions including skinheads, SJWs, ect with hero units ranging from Ben Garrison to Louis CK. My opinion is that Savage Worlds would be a good idea. If is generic so it can handle your setting, pulpy, and is relatively simple and fast. You can download one of the "Test Drives" and see how it plays yourself. People have made stats for everything from Sci-fi weaponry to arcane spells that would be perfect for use by cabalistic Jewish lizard wizards or Aryan sexual powers.

The best thing about this picture is that it's completely accurate.

Just use a simple system like Savage Worlds or do some Labyrinth Lord kitbashing. Those are functional. RaHoWa isn't. Hells, you can't figure out how to hit anything, for one.

Jews did it. The GM's die are spiked, the players will get to impregnate the little blonde girls the GM is keeping in a cage in the room the game is being played if they realize that the GM's a Jew who needs to be killed.

Oldfag here, 1d4chan is gay as hell and /pol/ is always right

I hate savage worlds, but I guess it's an option.

Anybody have any experience with Mutant Future? It's a retroclone, so I'm guessing it's LabLord in the mutant wastes, which sounds great.

>whites are genetically superior

>one mulatto four generations back corrupts your entire lineage and turns you black

>I hate Savage Worlds
What's it like having such awful taste?

According to the Fourteen words dude, every male who can pass and who is as just as much totes not sexually attracted to little blond girls is 100% Trv Nordic Black Metal Arayan white.

Really, the bar is that low.

magna veritas can do the job well^^

>not sexually attracted to little blond girls
wut? then how do you make more aryans?

with adult aryan women

okay, but can they still be little?

fucking KEK

I would actually play this, it sounds like a fucking amazing comedy.

>Oldfags are present on Veeky Forums because no one truly drops tabletop games from their life.

I wish that was true. I'm nearly 40. Of my orginal old High School AD&D 2nd Ed. group of 6 players, I alone remain, enternally damned to be the forever DM. Alas the game must go on.

>whites literally the weakest race in the game.

IRL Whites are disproportionally over represented in US military combat arms jobs, particularly Infantry and Special Forces.

Whites are economically advantaged and have the best guns and equipment and the training to use it.

that girl has -1 ass

My character

Having children kills hobbies

Fund it.

>IRL Whites are disproportionally over represented in US military combat arms jobs, particularly Infantry and Special Forces.
Actually blacks are over-represented compared to the population at large.