Why aren't you buying /their/ coin?

This catcoin waifu is going to meme right into double digits soon. We need weebs to dig up more info.

>First Japanese cryptocurrency and a fork of litecoin
>First coin to use segwit, even 2 weeks earlier than litecoin
>Faster than litecoin
>lightning network coming
>Japs don't actually like btc and hold a grudge against it
>Featured on a business/news show on Japanese tv.
>Featured on yahoo.jp
>Monacoin was introduced to 2ch in 2014
>Becoming widespread with japan gov officially recognizing crypto and licensing exchanges
>US search trends are low with a #33 ranking and japan obviously being #1
>Japs have a hodl mentality on this coin
>Over 285,000 coins to be burned at block 1179440 for japans fork of counterparty aptly named monaparty
>Being added to Trezor
>Memes of a cat and waifu
>Btc's bullshittery doesn't affect the price much when it crashes/dips

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/why-japan-fell-love-monacoin-cat-meme-cryptocurrency/
hacked.com/trading-recommendation-monacoin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>they hate btc
>fork of litecoin
why not just hold litecoin? everyome around the world holds ltc. why should a non-nip feel comfortable holding a pedophilic coin with the insignia of a 2D preteen?

Mona made me so wealthy. Fuck I love Japan

>pedophilic coin with the insignia of a 2D preteen
Tricky fucking marketing salaryman you got me. Just bought 100k.

No weeb here but using the japanese translation you see a ton of japs talking about monacoin on social media and chan boards. Hard to make out what they are saying with google translate being shit with japanese but it mostly seems good. This is already a top coin on cmc and its just getting started

Because only a fucking fool would be trading on shittrex right now with all the shady shit going on.

It's faster and they are culture driven. Why use an outsiders coin which is a bit slower and not created by your homeland? I see japs talking about setting up long term funds with mona for their children when they grow up

Just stop being a retard and quit leaving your coins on exchanges

where did you find all this out OP?

binance doesn't have stops

The people who own Bittrex did security for Amazon before they made the exchange. What exactly makes them shady?

I've been following mona since it's last big spike a couple months ago. There's actually a decent amount of information on it with articles dated from 2014 to now.

This is one of the earliest articles I can find in english, most coverage is japanese only and the rest of the world is just starting to gain interest.

coindesk.com/why-japan-fell-love-monacoin-cat-meme-cryptocurrency/

PnD group buys into monacoin and tries to shill the fuck out of it. News at 11...

Ugh, no thanks

no i understand why THEY would want their own coin but why should this forum, who only cares about making money, care about it? if the coin doesnt go mainstream in international markets it will never be on the radar. not saying its abad thing, persoanlly i think the wealth preservation aspect of crypto is a lot more valuable than blind speculation

I'm all in mona. volume is nearly bottomed out with the price holding up and always seems to gain momentum or peak around 3-6 am est. Missed the first set of gains but not this time bb

Do you even research anything or look at a chart at least before making yourself sound like a retarded faggot? hurr durr pump and dump coin that has been steadily gaining millions in volume with peaks of 60-80 million so far and #28 on cmc with a market cap of 359 million.

Go buy some more dgb

Japan does have around 130 million people with only 55 million coins so even if it only stays in japan its guaranteed to make gains. it is starting to get on the radar though especially in more eastern areas like korea. Plus you said it yourself we only care about money and this is going to make me money

Fuck, the wifi mascot looks like my oneitis who broke my heart (she's hapa tho, not Jap. And she's 22 you sickos). Is this a sign I should buy? Or will Mona break my heart just like she did?

I bought, couldn't say no to that face

>pedo
>with tits like these

Andd doubled down

I remember seeing the potential of this nip shit at $.40 but I didn't fucking buy. I think it still has a lot of potential too. Probably one of of the best sleeper opportunities on biz. I think the Nips are going to pump this shit a lot higher than it already is.

>tfw mona gets featured on next season's anime
That'll be all it takes to go parabolic.

Waiting for it to hit buying half now and half at 50k sats, thats the absolute floor for it

>but why should this forum, who only cares about making money, care about it?

because making money?

btw the bittrex chart is trash use zaif. mainly backed by jpy not btc so that's why the price is as resistant as it is to btc's mood swings

$6.57 on zaif

Where do you buy or hold this shit?

Considering 100k

bittrex but I do have mine in a wallet

>Why aren't you buying /their/ coin

because everyone is tripping over each other to line up and buy (((their))) coin

hacked.com/trading-recommendation-monacoin/

these subscription based faggots have info on it try to read it before you click to much or refresh because it throws a paywall after a certain amount of times.