Shadowrun General - /srg/

>Identity Spoofed
>Encryption Keys Generated
>Connected to Onion Routers
>Biometric Scan Confirmed
>Connected to iinuitNET

→ Previously Viewed Comments
> newest LGC review auto-tagged; reviewer claims 99% error free, fans in outrage
> transgendered cyborg's fashion sense questioned, did not wear black trenchcoat or pink mohawk
> this 1 wierd trick to redline your cyber-genitals - (s)he'll never know!
> Your Chummer > Tools > Options books list has been unchecked
github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases
> Cloud File Storage
pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr

Page 4 early edition.

Shadowrun needs more jetpacks.

First time GMing anything ever. Gonna run Food Fight, but after that I dunno what I'm gonna do.

I have an idea for a street-level campaign that's very Jet Set Radio/Saints Row-esque, about going after 3 rival gangs, but I don't know how that could realistically be done by a group of fresh start runners. I'm currently thinking they'll start off with a lot of bait-and-switch missions, about doing something and pinning the blame on another faction, but how could I really expand on this with the stuff in 5E's disposal (lore and otherwise)?

Sage for the good name of /srg/, the last thread has not even hit bump limit and we shouldn't shit up the board with unnecessary threads.

The rules of shapeshifters are very messed up, could someone help me ?
1)Book mentions in fluff they are weak to silver, nothing of the likes in their mechanics. Is that intentional ?
2) How much time does the shifting between forms take ?
3) What happens to items like clothing, foci and armor when they go animal form ?
4) Do they count as animals or metahumans for the purpose of spells ?
Edition is 5e

OH LAWD LOOK AT DEM CYBERTITTIES ! ! !

It's the next thread. Don't shit it up any more than you can help it.

1. take an appropriate allergy.
2. an action.
3. they are removed or shredded.
4. animals.

Maybe I'm not so dedicated to the whole "running a gang" thing. And I was mostly looking for a stealthy game because I'm playing with just 2 other people, a combat rigger and a sniper/decker. I can't imagine going loud to be too much of a thing, but maybe if the gangers are weak enough it could work.

The real point I wanted to hit home was taking down, or at least trying to take down, the gangs in my player's local area. What they do after that I suppose is up to them.

I'll just give this more thought. Thanks, omae.

Yeah, I don't come here much. Trying to get away from /v/.

yes I'm ashamed.

Since some shitcunt decided it's a good idea to start a new thread before bump limit, I'm going to dump lolis in this thread.

Enjoy!

Or, not bump limit, but prior to deletion.

Shadowrun needs more chained meat hooks.

Welcome to the club.

Meh... No, thanks.

Much as I don't mind the content, this is a blue board, user.

He's just salty because someone started a new thread before the old one fell off. It had hit bump limit already, but apparently this is a cardinal sin. Just enjoy the lolis cause he's probably gonna get banned before it finishes. Was it worth it, saltyanon?

I'm guessing lolianon is used to bans.

Too bad he doesn't know how sage works, he's keeping this /srg/ afloat with his dump.

>Too bad he doesn't know how sage works, he's keeping this /srg/ afloat with his dump.
Sorry about that, the first post was saged but for some reason the later replies dropped it.

I'll fix that right away.

name?

True, true. I think that's the point, though. His plan is to keep NSFW content on page one, so this gets deleted. Then he can sit and discuss in his invisible thread.
Note I understand waiting for a general to fall off the board before remaking it, but this seems unnecessary.

Kawasaki Tadataka - Monster students

I came here for another purpose, but this will do too.

Do they get pregnant? I can't fap to lolis otherwise.

Glad you like it.

>Yotsuba B or Burichan (blue) themes are to be considered "work safe." Violators may be temporarily banned and their posts removed.
Fix this, first.

Dump of bioengineered battle lolis incoming.

Sorry, but not on screen.

I'll email newmoot and try to get him to change Veeky Forums into a NSFW board, then.

Not being an expert on moonspeak, why 'monster'? Are these secretly monstergirls? How am I supposed to get an erection without scaly tits?

Are they monsters for raping him and making him statutory rape them?

Thats hilarious stop posting before it gets bad.

The rune title of that piece is モンスタースチューデンツ which is literally monster students (monsutaa sutyuudentsu). You'll have to ask the author if you want an explanation.

If I were to guess I'd go with what's in your spoiler tags.

It doesn't get bad, user, so rest easy.

It has begun; the great banhammering of our age...

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

Thread was posted early, and rustled anons jimmies.

OP posted this when the old /srg/ is still up and running. Someone decided a lolidump would make the situation better; we don't need two /srg/s, but we can have one /srg/ and one /loligen/.

That fucking twist

Some of you posters are alright, don't go to /srg/ tomorrow

Aw, they're adorable.

>Ootsuka Reika
Good taste.

I know man, I even translated one of her works, top tier stuff.

I'm a bit unclear about the rules, could this stuff be posted on /d/, or does it violate the 'no pedo shit' global rule?

Loli hentai is /b/ only, chummer.

Props to you then.
I ought to check out the author's non-h works. Should be amusing for the expressions at least.

What the fuck is going on.

I hate pedophiles, but I have to admit this is kinda sweet.
and it's really fucking funny that this is happening here and there's a real conversation happening in the old /srg/

Oh snap.

>tfw the mods are too quick and yank a page before you read it

Even if you don't know the source, it's all on 4plebs.

If we're lucky, the lolitard will post it in the right place.

Ootsuka Reika - Somersault! 2