I'm mad

I'm mad
I'm so fucking mad at myself
All I had to do was buy bitcoin, any amount, and hold it but no. I just HAD to go after fucking shitcoins and lose all my money during the biggest crypto bullrun in fucking history.

This was my one shot at not living a terrible wageslave life working the rest of my days but NO I JUST HAD TO BE A FUCKING RETARD

FUCK

this except i bought eth and other shitcoins like zrx

I know your feel

All you had to do was stay in Gold and Silver to survive the upcoming shitstorm but instead you fell for the memes and dreams of being rich. It's not too late.

bought eth at $10 feel bood man

Here's your chance to buy LINK !

tbf buying shit coins was the right thing to do in march / april

none of us could have known that bitfinex was going to printing tether out the rapid rate that it has. and fucking bitcoin gold and segshit fork. fuckkkkkk

why would you not just buy the 3 things on coinbase?

literally free money

>muh gold
have fun getting your money confiscated on every border while we carry our millions anywhere we want

all i had to do was hold my ADAs, had 100k of them FUCK ME IM MORE RETARDED THAN YOU

Like i'm fucking going to the border of Canuckistan or Mexi-killya anytime in my life

BUY ETH SENPAI, THIS IS NOT A JOKE. ETH SHOULD BE FLOATING AT 1K. IT COULD HIT 2K NEXT YEAR.

You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime you better

only if your smart enough to remember a brain wallet. otherwise any flash drives or phones could be easily confiscated.

On the basis of what? You can hide any file with truecrypt and claim plausible denniability

But like you said, you can remember a seed using the dice + book method (look it up) or just emailing yourself a wallet file into a safe email provider like protonmail

there are so fucking many ways to cuck (((Goverments))) with bitcoin that it's so obvious it's going to the trillions of marketcap

Just be patient user. The next Alt Spring will be glorious

>thinks he is international when he never leaves his basement
>needs meme mountains to validate his worth
>can't realize that the MIC developed a mirror
>does the only thing he knows how to do and that is pump and dump greater fools

At least you know what is money and what is not. We are not in 1933 anymore it will soon be 2018. They go in and they go out. That is why they called him soros because you can reverse his name and get the same thing. Hope you're ready. May be too late for you to wake up.

Never overlook good healthcare.

mom's spaghetti, etc, ad nauseum...

Had 4 btc at the beginning of the year.
Now I have .25. I know how you feel.
My usd value is about the same but it's still depressing

This is what's happening to stinky linkies right now and they don't even realize it. They're gonna be pissed.

This executive order was unconstitutional, unlawful bullshit. You think the President can just write a memo that puts people in jail for 10 years? Without an act of Congress???
Most people ignored this order and kept their gold. Only chumps turned in their gold.

What shitcoins did you squander your btc on?

i had .25 then down to .12 then up to .18 and sold at 9800. Trust me you can fuck up more

Yeah the worst part is you're now either forced to get i back by trading with the same alt coins that fucked you in the first place, or...

pay the normie late adopter premium

now you will have to use your life properly and produce something that affects others. this is the greater challenge but worth it in the long run.

are you the same spastic that was posting 11/9 conspiracy bullshit? I remember how you claimed the second time we approached ATH after mtgox it was going to crash like the twin towers lmao

yep, except you would be fucked in borders

Eth is still mooning though... the techs scaling out, new tokens (such as QASH) being released on the framework. Honestly so long as you buy coins with solid a solid team, solid vision, and solid backing, you'll do fine.

USB in pooper

I still think there is room desu. This is still pretty young. Just learn you lesson, buy and hold. Stop looking at this shit every day.

What's worse, being a nocoiner or a shitcoiner right now?

>sold because I thought it would never take off
>regret

Bitcoin will 10x again in 2018, don't let altcoin autism get in your way of profit.

I no bullshit believe btc could be worth north of a million in a few years. This is still baby mode. "Buying in when it was under 10,000" is going to be considered early adopter.

Just curious, why do you think that?

Alt spring again first though

Definitely a shitcoiner

No coiners at least don't lose any money, while shitcoiners need to endure months of bleeding sats with no end in sight

I never bought or followed shitcoins whatsoever but with all these fml my shit coins are worthless threads I feel like now is the time to buy in. When everyone else is a seller, that's when you want to be a buyer. Undoubtedly there are coins selling for cents that will be for dollars years down the line.

Bitcoin is expanding into normie land as we speak and without any horrible news like it being banned or hacked or some weird shit, it should stay course

>sats are money

So happy I put them into cold storage. I was down 40% on BTC but now I'm up 1%. You should buy now before you miss it again.

its 1200 sat now it hurts so much buying at this price. Ive followed the coin since day one, this shit is dumping hard down to 500 sat trust me