Draw Thread: Fight Me IRL Edition

Last Thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request, ONCE every 24 hours from the time you posted the request.

DON'T be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

DO provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:

mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing: quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing: archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide: sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/o0qCHkY.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine if I drew,

orc requests

well if you're offering I'd love another of the orc PC in my game here

well half-orc but the point remains

Migrating once more: I would like to request pic related as a mech pilot, namely sitting in the cockpit of a mech, surrounded by and interacting with a holographic interface.

Alright,here's a repost of my request from the last thread.

>I'd like a human woman with a figure and hair like in figure 1, dark skin with pale palms and soles (where visible, if at all) like in figure 2, and a basic facial structure with prominent jaw and cheekbones like in figure 3.

>She should have band tattoos around her wrists and ankles (where visible, if at all) like in figure 4, and two crows tattooed on her upper chest in the approximate area of each of her pectorals like in figure 5.

>Her outfit should consist of a long vest and loose pants like in figure 6, minus the top under the vest, slippers like in figure 7 on her feet, and a straw hat like figure 8 on her head. She's a traveler with a wardrobe picked up here and there all over the world, so various different patterns and textiles where appropriate would be perfect - artist's choice, if any.

>For armor, she's wearing untarnished bronze Greek-style greaves and bracers, plus a half-breastplate that just covers her abdomen and sides, but not her chest - like a plate armor girdle. Any armor pieces have the pants/vest worn over them, rather than tucked under them, where appropriate. See figure 9 for a reference to the general style I'm talking about.

>Around her neck hangs a fist-sized golden amulet set with an enormous red ruby not unlike figure 10, with the amulet itself resting just above her cleavage. And in her hand, she should hold an engraved, silver-bladed ritual dagger, like in figure 11.

>I know this is even more specific than most of the mega-reference-image requests tend to get, so I totally understand if nobody wants to give this a try. If anyone does want to give it a go, I'd be super appreciative, though. Please feel free to ask any questions you want, and definitely let me know if additional reference pictures are somehow required.

Migrating this request: pic related, wearing a bloodstained apron (like an old-timey surgeon), holding a flintlock in one hand and a bonesaw in the other.

(So... I'm posting again. And hopefully it's better... and less douchebagg-y)

So I'll be playing in a game of Age of Rebellion that's using the presented rules to run it as an Empire game, and I managed to sign up for the only TIE
pilot. And I was thinking that I wanted this guy that treats the Imperial Navy as just another swoop gang, so he doesn't follow any regulations at all,
hence his hair in that god awful jelly roll. He was in a swoop racing accident before he joined, so he does have a scar across his one eye which is all
dead and milky.

Anyway, as for his pose, he's sitting in a squat on his helmet, his life support rig scattered about and his TIE/LN crashed in the background. He's
smoking a cigarette and he has a bottle of whiskey in one hand, and he's looking at the viewer, flipping them off (or any other rude one-handed gesture).
His jumpsuit should be zipped almost all the waaaaay down showing that he isn't wearing anying under it. The implication being that Rebel forces have come across the crashed fighter and they run into this punk instead.

new thread request

Requesting a flaming skull wearing a tricorn in the middle of the flag but the logo says Spirits of '76 in bold letters. its supposed to be a logo on the back of a jacket, but I just need the logo. please and thank you. may had some context next bump to see if that can draw some interest.

I need a fabulous as fuck male gigolo wearing an open Haori showing off his six pack, with a katana strapped across his back and a sawed-off shotgun holstered on his hip like a pistol. It's for a cyberpunk setting, so he has the lower left side of his head shaved clear for access ports to his neural implant, the rest of his hair is tied back in a ponytail (hair should be long enough that he can cover the baldness)

Sorry I don't have any visual references, I just don't have very much in this line of appearance.

Could I get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks

Re-requesting a fucked up cyborg laying on his back, his right arm and leg shattered. Left leg is cybernetic and fine, left arm is flesh and bone. Face/hair is the character in the center, clothing is nothing but a pair of torn cloth pants. Roughly 6 foot tall.

Would prefer him looking scarred and beaten, and as if he's completely given up.

Could someone draw this for me?

A man with a scraggly beard, sitting down drinking a mug of coffee. The clothing he's wearing is dirty and torn, and he seems depressed. Maybe he's in a kitchen, maybe he's in a living room - in either case, the apartment is in ruins. Blast marks, rusted piping, crumbled drywall, et cetera. On a table/coffee table (whatever piques your interest) is a firearm of some sort. The level of 'shit fucked up' I was thinking was the level of Aleppo in Syria. It's for a cyberpunk thing, so if you wanted to include whatever techno doodads you have in your mind, all the better.

Hello, I'm requesting a traditional Dwarf, However. He is dressed as if a Greek Spartan, Helmet is optional. If you want to arm him, long weapon would be a pole axe instead of a traditional spear. His shield is your stereotypical spartan shield.

Thanks in Advance
user.

Anchoring for the drawfriend still working on this.

My 5th ed D&D character.

Male wood elf monk. Tall and slim athletic build.
Image on the right is very close to the pose and physical dimensions of him. He has a man braid similar to both of the pics on the left. He is wearing a more simple set of robes similar to the pic in the middle. His skin is a coppery tone with no tattoos and he has golden eyes.

for Eversor to rely to, feel free to ignore

Hello drawfriends - character request:

A fairly physically fit dark-red-haired woman, chest length hair, quite tall, above-average sized bust, 2 cybernetic legs and a cybernetic left arm with the sort of segmented plastic look like pic related.

She's wearing medium-grey coloured shorts and vest-top or t-shirt so that the cybernetics are visible, has a sub-machine gun slung over her shoulder or a large pistol hostered on her hip (or both), has a backpack, and is carrying an obvious medikit of some sort ready to fix someone up. No cheesecake though, please.

For facial expressions, either neutral, slight smile.

Thanks in advance!

Delivery from a couple of threads back. Hope you're around user.

Morning drawthread! planing to have an magical beast adoption scenario with some personalized beasts for my players, so I was wondering if anyone here could assist me? Would it be possible to get a fluffy baby and/or adult Cerberus looking somewhat like the reference pics? The order of the heads are not important. If you could make them happy or playful I think that would be greatly appreciated as well! Thanks for your time

OR here, saving WiPs as they come for the rightmost pic.

Thanks for all of your hard work anons, I really did not expect this much of a response when I posted the request. This is the original WiP I've been waiting on a fill for, I'll hang on to it until you drop your finished work.

I really cannot thank you fine folks enough, there has been some absolutely unreal work!

Also, got confirmation last thread that the artist of the leftmost delivery has another bit of SFW/NSFW content in the works, so I'm keeping an eye out for that if you're here, goblinvomit. Interesting name.

Bretonnian Squire/Ranger place holder. A kindly draw friend said he would attempt it.

Details: 18 year old, forester/ranger dare I say Robin Hood type. Bowl haircut, armed with hunting knife, long sword, war (long) bow, hunting horn. His faithful companion is Thork a 2 year old Irish wolfhound with a spiked collar.

posting this again.

Hello anons.

I am curious if any of you have experience of commercial comissions or have drawn graphic novels/comics before?

Veeky Forums has a little project and I am interested in talking to artists.

This is something you may get paid for.

If you're interested, say so in this thread or email [email protected]

Posting an anchor for Drawfriend to reply to.

>Veeky Forums has a little project and I am interested in talking to artists.
You probably talked about it before, but I am a lowly curious user. What is it?

It's way of the description. But maybe you want it anyway. Consider you request still unfilled.

This is highly relevant.

Some of you may or may not remember a long running Veeky Forums story last year called "Britbongsteros" well I've been thinking about comic-ifying it.

Do it. Do it NOW.

I remember seeing that on sup/tg/

Neat

Bump

Who dis
Is it a monk?

luchador

Could I get a drawfriend to draw a scene of a female orc barbarian picking on a young cleric. She has just taken his holy tome and is holding it open but upside down pretending to read it. She look's amused as the cleric is being held back with a single hand on his head. His arms flailing trying to get his tome back.
I realize the cleric in the pic is a girl but the outfit looks gender fluid, so if you could re-draw her as a guy. The size difference between the two has the top of the clerics head only about to the orc girls chest.
The cleric is a follower of Delleb the Oeridian god of Reason, Intellect, and Study. His symbol is a phoenix-feather quill, or an open book. So the holy tome could have the phoenix-feather quill on the cover, and his necklace could be the open book.

that's the plan anons, but I want it to be a Veeky Forums project which is why I'm trying to scout around in the draw threads.

That was delivered last thread.

oh shit didnt even notice thanks

I didn't even know what a hurdy gurdy was and now I love it.

What was the original image for this lewd necromancer Mimic drew last thread?

Third thread is the charm

Requesting a monster fight scene. The monster on right is attacking soldier chick on left, it has its tentacle like tong wrapping around her arm up to the shoulder which is pulling her arm into its maw. Her fist already inside its maw she has one foot on its chest trying in vain to pull her arm out whilst reaching for a spas 12 shotgun that's inches from her free arms fingertips. Feel free to expand on any creep factor for monster, and if you could change girls hair to white that'd be awesome. Bonus points if you can capture a look of panicked desperation on her face.

I need a bandit king Fist of the north star guy.

He looks similar to Mad Saulus (pictured) but he's a good bit bigger / much more muscular (he's a FoTNS giant) & his main melee weapon is a 500 pound wrecking ball on an 8 ft chain.

Also he has a totally 50's Elvis pompadour / a totally 80s mullet, your choice.

Thank you sincerely if you do this.

What is a cheesecake? I hope this isn't a cheesecake.

Not OR but that is most definitely not a cheesecake. Good work, mate.

Cheesecake means it's shown in a more sexualized manner than normal.

no that is a woman, not a cake

Bump from last thread

Evening drawfriends I'm going to be playing a shadow run game soon and I need a decker. But instead of going with the traditional "hardcore" "bad ass" "come get some" characters that most of my friends are going with I want mine to be a shy nerdy type whose only there because shes the best hacker and the others pressured her into it. So she's an elf who kind of caries herself like Hinata from Naruto. She usually wears her hoodie up but her big elf ears still stick out the sides. She also wears a pair of glasses. her computer is like a roll out keyboard that snaps rigid and pops up a holographic display for her desktop (this could be a fun draw transparent in reverse thing). Her pose should be similar to ref pic but if you could have her chewing on one of her hoodies cords as a nervous habit. the overall look for her clothes is something I'm having a hard time deciding on as I don't want her to look slutty (enough of that already going around) but she shouldn't look homely either. Thus I leave her clothing style up to your imaginations with the idea that her background is a bit of a shut-in and she has no combat experience.

Well that's about it happy drawing.

Thank you so much, the Wolf mask fits really well!

Got bored and drew some semi-related Veeky Forums content. it's about some of the people in my group.

This is cheesecake. 40 of them.

Looking for someone to be kind enough to do some art for the BBEG of my current game. Dude's an arrogant self made deity who usurped the gods by harnessing the power of old gods. The rest of the details are listed in the image with references.

That's a chocolate cake.

OR here - glad to hear from you, and the picture looks great. Thank you!

I forgot to say about the sharp part of the blade having a faint bluish glow.

Thanks in advance.

No, user, that's Lex Luthor.

Dummy.

>Scientologist mummy tries to correct the orc reading his book upside down

That dude is about to get a hand full of Orc titty.

Start prayin', cleric boy.

Okay so my group was rolling up our characters
the other night and one of our veterans is playing
an orc barbarian... with high int. Our whole group
gave him that sidelong look of wtf. But he says he
has a plan.Well his int is higher than our wiz, which
we all laughed about. So could I get a scene of an
orc barbarian and a human wizard in the middle of
a chess game. The orc is relaxed a drinking from a
large tankard overflowing with beer foam. The
wizard is loosing his shit pulling his hair trying to
figure out why he is loosing so badly. Put a good
looking fantasy chess board for ref.

From a last thread once again, I'd like to request pic related as a caster - prayer beads and paper talismans around her neck, scrolls hanging from her armor, wielding a bladeless ribbon-decorated ritual knife, maybe, or else another open scroll.

sash or no sash?

Could I ask a kind drawfriend to draw a girl that looks like this (red hair, pale skin, pretty, young looking) with freckles, light armor that looks like it was put together from scraps (red is the overlying theme of her character) of other armors and a sort of psychotic, "yandere" look on her face. Possibly blood on her hands that she's licking off.

Nothing cheesecake-y, please.

Thanks guys! You're all awesome!

can i get an image of her working on a large mechanical device thing?
preferably looking like she has been working for a while, covered in grease/dirt with tools in her hands or something like that.

requesting some lesbian action between these two characters.
they are NPC's in my campaign and i want something i can show my players

Come on user, we know why you're here...

but thats is what im here for...

can someone draw my campaign's characters? They are:
-A skeleton with a big ol' scythe, a grey cloak, and a chainmail kilt thingy
-A steampunk robot with six arms: one with a sword, one with a hammer, one with a buzzsaw for a hand, one with a drill for a hand, one with a flamethrower built in, and the last one with a chain gun.

btw the characters are total bros so maybe they could be doing a fist bump? idk

also sorry if I did something wrong in my request.

Requesting a young woman in her 20s, with black hair, a ponytail, and a long blue Victorian dress, relatively simple in design, wearing a blue shawl covered in stars and a big wide-brimmed hat similiar to Alucard's [Hellsing]. Also holding a cane that looks like this.

Is anyone in the mood to do a really flamboyant Half-Orc bard? Flashy outfit, carries a portabley-sized dragonbone harp that shoots lightning. Tried to provide reference for everything!

OR here - damn that's awesome

yyyeeeEEESSSSSSS

nah m8, I'm not bandlebro. He does malleable flesh better than I can, anyhow.

I accidentally saved over the original with the censored one, but have it anyway. If anybody has the uncensored version, do this guy a favour and link it please.

Holy shit, I wasn't expecting to see this when I came to repost my request, thanks a bunch drawfriend!

Porting over from dead thread: I request an image of several ogre gods posing at a feasting table (posing towards the viewer, as if somebody just came in), Jojo's bizarre adventure style. The ogres are as follow: There is Togg - god of mirth and dancing. His elven wife (godess of fertility and nature), Mac, their son, god of songs and language, and Olgruff Pork-belly, the father god, and god of eating, like, a lot. There is another god, of alcohol, artistry and tattoos, and Grunn, the half-troll god of death.

Thank you.

Pic related is a reference image for the ogres. Also the only one of this pantheon not posing would be the elven wife, she'd probably just be stood off to the side laughing at the whole thing.

If anybody wants to, it would probably work even better as a two-panel thing, where they're all eating, but some look up and notice the people who just came in, the next one they're all posing over dramatically.

Requesting elf vikings:

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

I'd like to request this woman in an open palm monk pose. She has dark black skin, hazel eyes and a kind face, she should be dressed in a green dress (that is still practical in a fight). She has a youthful look to her, and she is likely on a ship, but that's less important.

Thanks.

Murder hobo parties in a nutshell

This is something somebody drew for me a long while back; their leader.

I'd like to request a redrawing of this image. I'd like there to be no tentacles this time, and for the being to be dressed in clothes made out of... skin. Also, I'd like the head to be replaced with the head of the creature in the image I'll post next (don't have an editing program on my phone or I'd put them both in the same image).

I'd like it to wield a staff made out of bone, if possible.

If possible, please could there be more bioluminescent lights on the tail also? Thanks.

You'll get 'em someday, champ.

;_;7

So, have the lesbian paladins been officially canned?

One can only hope. Though they've probably just gone quiet until the respective artists finish their pictures.

I liked them. Someone was gonna draw them together with my Kobold Paladin.

I have no idea what you mean, but as the OR, I... actually like it. A lot.

Thank you very much!

It's always a nice feeling to feel a part of something - not only is there a big rush of positive feelings, but it's great to know that you're a part of it or could be a part of it.

I think you might've posted the wrong picture (not that it's bad - I especially like the featherhair).

Couldn't resist working on her a bit more...added a bit of background, a few bits of lighting and that key symbol.

whoops, is what I meant to post :)

Wow, that's nice. I appreciate all the work you put into this - that key symbol is so tiny! And it's nice to hear you enjoyed working on her.

I'd say no sash, but if you want to throw one on there to act as the lead in for the loin cloth, I can dig it. Whichever looks radder to you is fine by me! I am not picky.

photoshoping this one

Finally got this done! Hope you enjoy it, OR! (I might have got carried away with the background, haha.)

Bumping this. I'm not requesting anyone draw anything new so I assume this is fine?

The twist of her body makes her look like she's about to elbow-drop that sword like she's Ric Flair.

Not the OR, but you've done some great work.

Original pic was actually a lot lewder, but the new one's much cuter IMO. Here you go: i.imgur.com/o0qCHkY.png

Thanks for the quick inspo, user.

Thanks so much! Finishing this was a great warmup for another project of mine. I might do some more request tomorrow.

went a lil overboard with this desu

I don't even like 40k but damn son

Considering he doesn't have a banner or halo, I don't think you've gone overboard enough.
Not OR, but I think it's neat.