Times you've shamelessly ripped ideas from Veeky Forums threads and put them in your games...

Times you've shamelessly ripped ideas from Veeky Forums threads and put them in your games. How many times have you done this, what was the idea, how did it go? On my phone so here's a picture of my dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/damnaddictions/status/714602834482884608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice doge

post more pics of that dog and we'll talk.

Your dog doesn't look very happy, when was the last time you walked it?

She's a spoiled brat sometimes and is sad because she's not currently receiving pets. Despite getting pets for 3 hours this morning.

I think I stole the idea for spiders with reverse gravity venom from here. I dunno.

The concept of a cursed ring that creates a cursed ring that creates a cursed ring that creates...

This is now a dog thread.

Never actually ripped, cause the whole point of being GM for me is running my own ideas. I don't feel I have the urge of stealing at all. Many times I've used concepts and suggestions from user, though, mostly in worldbuilding.

I like this dog.
That is a nice dog.

Rate top 5 dog breeds
1.Beagle
2.Corgi
3.Doberman
4.Basset Hound
5.Malamute
y/n?

I'm actually sad how many ideas from Veeky Forums I haven't been able to work into my games. Whole documents of maybes and could bes, never come to fruition.

Also, German Shepherds a cute.

Deep rot

land wars in asia

>land wars in asia
You fool!

no i mean you don't
1. fight land wars in asia
2. winter campaign in Russia
3. don't post pictures that are more interesting than the topic itself

that's a mighty cute dog

About an hour ago I ran a campaign idea I stole from here about the party needing to accompany a "chosen one" that was really just a bratty kid who could barely hold a sword.

Weirdly, the party seemed to like the kid, and were keen to help him actually kill the things he was meant to kill in the "prophecy" (some daft old woman's ramblings).

I've stole the idea of a lolita character who is crippled and sits in an animated chair. The chair crawled like a scorpion, and there was a chance (that I took) to reference the scorpion and the frog.

My mistake, you're absolutely right.

I don't rip from Veeky Forums, but I do rip from other places. I have a sub-folder under my RPG Stuff folder in my Bookmarks. labeled Inspiration that is full of wikis for various video games with flavorful worlds, characters, items, etc.

Bumping. I probably missed a lot, but whatever.

There is a yet-explained astrological event where a metal rod flies through a countryside at unstoppable speeds.

There was at one point a country of "not-evil necromancy" led by a council of liches.

Some of the council members were a lich that liked to rap, Jamhorn Glittergold, and Myrhan.

One PC received a camel from an eccentric salesman in his backstory.

There is a abnormally large knight named Onus the Grey.

The main villain is an adaptation of the towergirls protag, or rather his daughters.

P.S. cool doggo

Here's mine.

birb > pupper

No offense

But that's one ugly dog

>posting bird in a dog thread

I used to hang with this one guy who always told me stories of his rpg sessions. I don't think he knew i browsed Veeky Forums because they were all stories i already read on Veeky Forums

classic blunder OP
doggo thread now

twitter.com/damnaddictions/status/714602834482884608

Istanbul (not constantinople) bus stop dog

Other dog at the same stop

My dog is a bum. What class would your dog be?

My dog is also upside down damn phone

I wonder if anyone's ever taken the Sir Bearington story to the extreme. Imagine a kingdom where the king and all the nobles are high charisma bears, anyone who sees through them is imprisoned/sentenced to death.

>Why have you awakened this humble druid from his slumbery depths?

>English Bulldog
>German Shepard
>Doberman
>Corgi
>Siberian Husky

Kender Noble, heavy frontload on CHA. A lovable douchebag that is spoiled rotten and gets away with murder because she's goddamn adorable.

1. German Shepard
2. Malinois
3. Border Collie
4. Akita
5. Chow

#1 most desirable Trait for me is Loyalty, #2 is Brains and #3 is Hardiness.

Best dog ever for me was a 3/4 Shepard 1/4 Chow female called Zilla. Lost her 6 months ago after 16 great years. Loving and gentle to her family, fiercely protective, and smarter than any dog I've ever seen. Never had to be strict with her, just a damn good pupper from day one.

I spoiled her rotten when no one was looking

1 sheltie
2 collie
3 Husky
4 Shepherd
5 dachsund
i have a soft spot for herding dogs. Shelties > all

I rip everything interesting I find from anywhere and save it in a notebook to see if it will ever be of any use. These items range from things in old wizard's tower to banker dragons to dwarven agriculture (which I actually used) to afterlife and so on.

>so here's a picture of my dog.

German Shepherds, you say?

and here's my other one, but he's not German.

I think people have done this with the hilarious doppleganger story (in which the kingdom is slowly infiltrated by dopplegangers to the point where every single person is a doppleganger but think that they're the only one who's infiltrated the kingdom), but that would be rather interesting to do with bears

I stole the one story where the guy taped miniatures to his arm and acted like some ultra-gargantuan bad guy.

It went over great.

I put moth people into my world... my players all chose to play humans.

Would you buy your wares from him Veeky Forums?

I've used some ideas from here, though I try to put my own spin on it. Also dog.

You mean like in Oglaf?

I stole a whole lot out of the "Elves wear masks" thread(s?) for a monetary project I'm working on, but mostly the "Elves wear masks" part.

Also:
>Fluffy dogs
>Large dogs
>Long-muzzled dogs
>Easy going dogs
>Healthy dogs/Mutts

I know jackshit about dogs.