The succubus is a goddess seeking redemption

>the succubus is a goddess seeking redemption

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PaghIdSJKvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9V7nQrtMQEw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come to think of it, is not the succubus the basic bitch of fantasy settings?

Not as much of a basic bitch as OP for making yet the same thread again and again.

Elves

Elves have things to define them other than their ability to put out. Succubi are the basic bitch defined: their only characteristic is putting out.

Reconsider your choices in life.

What is a basic bitch? No, seriously, I've heard the term used but there's never been a more precise definition.

It's a succinct way for someone to signal that they hate all women

It's very self-explanatory. She's basic, there's nothing special about her, she's a dime a dozen, etc

I'm sure it has a range of definitions, but the way I've seen it used among friends is a woman who has no real identity beyond getting laid and having a family--so their hobbies, if they have any, all revolve around that.

If they have a personality that doesn't seem like it's a regurgitated facsimile of popular culture, they aren't a basic bitch.

Women use it too but it usually means 'super vanilla pleb tastes'

t. triggered

I know fucking sorority who joke about being basic bitches, between the leggings, love of pumpkin spice, nike shorts and oversized t-shirts, etc.

Lighten up, faggot

Goddess =/= succubus

Fuck off and get banned, you spamming fuck.

>he thinks Veeky Forums bans mean anything to people who spam everyday

He has been banned, on multiple IPs.

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to vent.

Read it again, it's the other way around this time

A "basic bitch" is the ur-stereotype of any given culture group, most commonly used to refer to young white females.
youtube.com/watch?v=PaghIdSJKvQ

This. The basic bitch is is the ultimate pleb.

What's the male equivalent?

Presumably, a "basic bro," but this isn't nearly as common.
youtube.com/watch?v=9V7nQrtMQEw

>Collegehumor originals
Stopped watching there

Bros

Back from your ban I see.

He never left.

>>the succubus is a goddess seeking redemption

You know what? Sure, fuckin' fine, lets talk about this.
I've seen this thread two times in a row: Lets talk about Succubi.

So, the primary deal with Succubi is their unique and very successful strategy into become physical beings capable of leaving their native ethereal realm and obtain bodies:

-A SUCCUBI temporarily phases into the physical world so that it may be impregnated by willing participants. It can't rape anyone. It then allows the baby to grow inside of it before it ultimately consumes it in order to gain physical mass and souls.

-An INCUBI temporarily phases into the physical world so that it may impregnate willing participants. It can't rape anyone. It then patiently waits for the baby to grow and develop before it phases back into the world to hunt down and eat the baby.

Succubus/Incubus are heramphroditic by nature and thus the title of incubi or succubi are more about personal preference: some think the succubus tactic is safe and reliable, while some desire the full juicy'ness of a baby they didn't make.

-An OMNIBUS is an ENORMOUS Succubus/Incubus who simply never stopped eating babies. They've impregnated or impregnated so many people and ate so many babies that they've swollen up into something resembling a fertility idol. Omnibus as a rule of thumb are so fleshy they can't help but permanently physically exist and for a DEMON: the stress free life of the physical world is very pacifying.

-Omnibuses sometimes like to pass themselves off as feyish goddesses: they're EXTREMELY liberal about having sex with their followers, they provide very weak demonic miracles (which can be difficult to tell from fey-ones in the first place) and their followers in turn provide him/her with food and worship to further swell their power and size.

-Omnibuses ultimately though give birth to more demons/devils/assholish fey.

Everyday

Die monster! You don't belong on this board.

"Normie" would probably be the sex-neutral designator.
I've heard "basic bitch" applied more to taste within a subject, and not a person in the flesh, though it is a cutting dismissive of boring cookie-cutter women. Basically, a noob who has experience at and a preference for being a noob.

Interesting. I never heard about the Omnibus character/mythology, and I never heard about the non-rape limitation on succubi or incubi, though obviously it makes for a far more interesting character than a demon that rapes helpless sleeping people, even if it's only a disguise for an American Pie/Leisure Suit Larry "plot". I thought those basically arose as explanations for wet dreams/dreams about sex.

What happens if a baby doesn't get eaten? Does it grow up into a mutant?

Normie isn't especially common outside of Veeky Forums, though.

Historically, succubus/incubus was a mythological explanation for sleep paralysis. More on that here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Stuff you see posted on Veeky Forums is probably not referring to that, though.

I think it's middle-way to catching on into Reddit, and it is a fairly good way of describing "plebs", without the social class connotations, so it might well catch on in the next few years.

"Basic bitch" started outside Veeky Forums, in the normieverse, and it's infiltrated here a bit like all the ironic African-American text speak that gets replaced here with the typically Japanese words: desu senpai.

Don't forget baka

I kind of miss the Japanese words. I was hoping the filtering of desu and senpai and shit would've meant a resurgence, a recycling of old internet culture.

Vernacular spreads a little more slowly to other sites than funny images - Pepe got over to tumblr fairly quickly, for instance.