Guys what would YOU do for the Emperor?

Guys what would YOU do for the Emperor?
Pic related is your reward

I'd give him tacos.

I'd ring the dinkster to wake him from his slumber

I'd give him a chance to reconsider his decisions before wiping out imperium

You'd do what you motherfucking heretic?

This is akward. You shouldn't make a Klondike bar the reward. People have been known to do anything for a Klondike bar.

That is why it is only used as a last resort holy instrument by the Inquisition user.

What do you think is a better negotiating tool: a Klondike bar or the threat of Exterminatus?

There is only one answer. I would do anything for the Holy God Emperor and my only reward would be knowing that I had served him well. All others answers are heresy.

nigga please.

We all die eventually. But only a chosen few know the joy of premium vanilla ice cream in a perfectly crunchy chocolate shell.

And with that Abaddon the Despoiler renounced his allegiance to Chaos and led the Cadian people to victory in the Emperor's name

Die gloriously in his name, of course! I shall hold the line and I shall never falter!

Praise the Emperor and support him fully only to fall to chaos when they offer me TWO Klondike bars.

But sir,I thought only our Dear Solar Macharius was the only man to get TWO Klondike bars in the Emperor's service?

But user what if the line holds you?

>there's a reward
the only reward for serving the emperor should be the knowledge of having served him well.
Anything offering another reward for such is obviously touched by chaos and/or a xenos, and should be purged accordingly.

As a member of the Inquisition I agree with you of course brave Adeptus Astartes but wouldn't a reward be worth it if it was say a Bolter,or some other weapon to distribute justice onto the Emperor's hated foes?

Of course, inquisitor.
More tools in which to serve the emperor are but manifestations of his will, and should be accepted graciously.

anything except heresy

Hmmm well I've been noticing the Imperial Guard have been having a hard time tackling there foes perhaps even this "Klondike bar" relic of Old Terra would be more effective than the standard lasgun

Service to the Emperor is it's own reward.

But a Klondike Bar would be nice, too.

And I hear the Adeptus Sororitas are quote " rewarding" as well

My body is ready for some holy intercourse. For the Emperor!!!

>tacos
>not kebap

>kebap
kek

Unless you're a chick, you're out of luck.

The sororitas are more flaming than the Salamander's armories.

Hey lesbian Sororitas action is better than no Sororitas action. And I believe having more flames than the Salamanders is the same as an act of heresy sir

I'm not counting any wargear that is outside of the armory, Vulkan's artifacts, or any of the Salamanders themselves.

My party just killed half the nobles in the Empire by burning down the mansion while they were all inside having a party.
I don't think the current ruling Empress Regnant even wants them to do anything but die at this point.

But the Tau just offered me this to join the Greater Good.....

Just one, or the entire box?

What if they don't like Klondike Bars?

are these even good?

Yes, they are the favorite chocolate covered treat of the Imperial Guard regiments.

I have found the Klondike stc obviously, and now my reward is a lifetime supply.

For the ig need their desert!

And of course a space marine centurion too for cuddle sessions

headcanon accepted.

>But as he bit into the Klondike bar he tasted something else, something that tasted like hard Imperial steel. He looked and found a Baneblade lodged in his throat and only managed to scream CREEEDDD!! as the main gun fired knowing that the fates and that Cigar-Chomping Motherfucker have trolled him once again.

Hmmm I don't know how cuddly they are.

But I could use sum sisters to help protect the stc though.

Please. They'll end up binging on chocolate and diddling one another.

I'd join a slanneshi cult

And in the end we all get purged for heresy when the sisters can't manage to fit in their PA when the local =][= turns up to inspect the facility. ..

I'm sure the ice cream fueled rogues will make it all worth it

Nah the fucking will burn enough calories. Not to mention the general daily training that isn't just a euphemism for more lesbian sex.

Loyalty is it's own reward. I'd gladly take His mailed fist to the face if it meant our Lord walked among us once more

B-but user that would be h-heresy.

And they also have their flamers in case they need to "burn" some more off too.

Rogal Dorn is that you?

Your Emperor may offer delightful ice cream, but he can never off you true deliciousness...only Chaos could make something so savory...

But that much flavor can't be contained you'd be turned into a Chaos Spawn oh no-ARGALBLARBL