Elf slave

Elf slave

wat do

Fuck it then kill it. Best case scenario it makes me something first

Heartwarming sex

Your alignment?

Trade up. I need something that can work a plow.

Treat her well. She's going to be mine for life, so why not?

Shitpost on Veeky Forums about it.

Like you.

Channel Vir-
Oh, there we go.

When live gives you elves you mod and make elf tallow

Well this thread is going places
Unlike the Elf

Convert her to Christianity

pat her head and kiss her before tucking her into bed

See if I can get a post in this thread before it's deleted like all the other elf slave wat do threads. Like, you even used the same OP as the one pruned yesterday. Oh well, have a knife ear.

what is she being made to do in the pic anyway

Somebody repost the "How to troll Veeky Forums" copypasta again?

Because that version's pretty much obsolete by now.

Her owner is making her post there threads every day.

She likes her job.

I dunno... sell it, get several qt kobold slaves?

Lick Backside

Repeat or expand as necessary
Shitpost

Buy her. Employ her in keeping my house clean. Give her training and encourage her to take up a trade so that she may be employable when I wish to sell her to one of the local guilds.

If she's not royalty then she's useless. Trade for a noble elf slave who will wash my back.

Yeah, the cool kids troll with Questfag/Anti-Questfag falseflagging and redeemed succubus who is a goddess.

>Not preferring kobolds to elves
>The current year

Kobolds, man.

I like 'em and I really shouldn't.

user, i have bad news for you...

What is that?

i like the orc dude on the right, though both of them are are clearly having a great non-sexual time.

________________________________________________you're a faget

If wanting to stick my dick in a small humanoid lizard makes me a faggot, I am Freddy Mercury levels of gay.

Depends on the setting.

kick Maullar out desu, he's a leech on the house

With most of the cash crops now being imported from other countries, elf slaves are now made to take accounting jobs and white collar jobs

It does and you are. Congrats.

No, see, Freddy Mercury was awesome gay. You are 'I hope I can go out with the booooys~!' gay.

Just do, like, whatever you want, man.

no the question is not what I want to do but what you want to do!

make her answer questions online just how she is doing in that picture

>eating sausage
nice

Fug tenderly

Get her small delicate elf hands to do "Things"

Like get her to paint all my minis. I have like 2 grand of unpainted minis in my house.

Set her free, slavery is illegal in my home country

Love her tenderly for the rest of my natural life, and grant her freedom in my will.

Elves aren't people, user.

>hiring elves to work on miniatures

Why have I never thought of that before?! I hate working with mold lines and sprues, and they could do all the assembly for me so I could get to the fun part!

LIBERATE
THE
MASSES

Wait till they go on sale, buy 3 get 3. Never buy unless its not on sale. Also, remember to shell out for the loss/injury insurance. An elf can be kept healthy and happy for a very long time if you take good care of it. But sometimes you are gonna get a bad apple and the insurance is gonna be cheaper than replacing it.

Easy

Love how his face is like "that death curse can't kill me fast enough"

Why not? Santa has been doing it for centuries.

This tovarisch gets it.

Buy new clothes

You have access to the greatest information and communication network known to man and very likely a standard of living the majority of people who have ever lived couldn't even conceive of, and yet you choose to spend it on this.

and this is not ok because?