/twgg/ TowerGirls COYA General

Boop the Snoot edition

We're currently working on Gen V

Here's the current worklog:
| Gen V |
-Text fixes
-Army Upgrades Page

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Game welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen II/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Templates - (Photo user has been lazy and needs to update the download)

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Original Brush:
Photoshop - stumpypencil.blogspot.com/2009/11/return-of-stumpy-pencil.html
SAI - beroleagle.deviantart.com/art/Paint-Tool-SAI-Pencil-Brushes-96742060
Gimp - elmerucr.deviantart.com/art/Real-Pencil-Brushes-for-GIMP-57810771

Fonts:
"04b_19" is used for the name of the Princess
dafont.com/04b-19.font
"Bebas Neue Regular" is used for all the rest of the text.
dafont.com/bebas-neue.font

Last Thread: boards.Veeky Forums.org/tg/thread/47119151

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=470047&pid=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just a reminder, working on the 1d4chan, but work has left me quite drained until monday.

Photo user here to mention that I am working on the new version of the page. Probably won't be for a few hours at least, but maybe tonight maybe sometime tomorrow.

>Worklog: expanded edition
|Army Upgrades|
-Decide on number of each family of options
-come up with a template (edit treasure cards?)
-figure out what the hell to do with generals, make effective ones, use a different rank, use more manbait, go for other bodytypes, I don't even.
-???
-Actually start coming up with ideas to put in cards.

Also, to the guy who's been so amazingly helpful with thread creation; please include my email next time. It makes it a lot easier for artists to get art and such to me.

And maybe include my number to any knights wanting to send me lewd pics of themselves?

Joking, obviously
Though I mean, if they want to send me lewd pics of themselves AND their princesses... Who am I to argue?

Is it bad that I want an entire army of cute girls?

What's your email? I never paid attention.
-OP

Did you take my giantess suggestions into consideration?

I remember you making them, but I do forget what they were. My apologies. I remember one was that you wanted the other image that had the more detailed cleavage, though. (Please upload that image.)

[email protected]

Reposting what I posted last time.
I honestly think giantess princess could go at the bottom. The more I think about it, the less I care about mushroom princess. She's super cute and all, and the no arm thing is kinky in a good way, but other than that, the only thing I care about her is that her vagina feels good.
I don't care about any sort of drugs, poisonous bodily fluids are a huge problem (granted, the physicker could probably help with this), and I don't even like soup that much.

I still want to take an entire row for the alt look reward, but she is definitely shorter than me, and it means I lose out on the party dress. (I choose to believe symbiote is taller than me since Venom is pretty large in the Marvel universe, and technically with her legs stretched out, octopus is probably taller)

So I spent way too much time in MSpaint of all places (I don't know what I was thinking) to whip this proposal up. As you can see, she actually fits pretty good, not being in the way of symbiote princess any more than she was in the way of flumph, and the only thing that actually collides is the top of her crown with a few letters from Twilight elf princess' quote. My suggested fix for that should you implement this, is to change her quote ever so slightly, so that there's no collision, as pictured at the bottom. It changes the meaning a tiny bit, and removes a little bit of the humor, and if her creator has a problem with that, his needs come first, but still, I think it's a good fix.
And the only other thing is that I like the way her breasts were drawn the first time, so you can see the cleavage.

Also, a ton of the larger princesses are not to scale for the most part for obvious reasons, especially the dragons, but putting her way closer to the dragon princess and in the same row really gives you an idea of how big she is, and she could be the only sprite that is actually to scale with a dragon sprite.

I realize I'm being incredibly autistic about this, and I'm so thankful for everything you've done for me already, but this is honestly the only thing that stops this chart from being 11/10 for me.

I'll replace the art, but I'm not 100% she'll fit down there. I'll try, but she's a tight squeeze. Maybe if I reduced her art in size just a little?

I could deal with that.

So, Grips Princess
Genuinely good idea, or a meme princess to be thrown in the trash?

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=470047&pid=10

>gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=470047&pid=10
Thank you!

Alright, I've changed ALL the wording back to how it was and included Plunder Knight and Eversor's Cactus Princess. What does everyone think?

I think all we're missing is the header, corner art, and introduction.
And that would wrap up the gen.

Just noticed. I forgot to update Flayer Princess' landmark art. Fixing that now.

Wrap up its first page, at least. We'd still need armies. I'm just waiting for the all clear on this page before I move to working on that, though.

Looks great! I feel like giantess could be a tad bigger, but that's just me being extremely nitpicky at this point. Great job. Her lust spell has "to" spelled wrong though.

Also, reading about symbiote's lust gift makes me really wonder what some of the other princesses would look like with a symbiote on them. Drider with a symbiote? Eldritch with a symbiote? Any of the dragons with a symbiote? That'd be awesome.

Whale is misspelled in Whale Princess' quote.

and that's why we have this step.

Can you at least remove that 'thicc' nonsense? I just remembered I never got back to you in regards to changing her text, but that part is the most offensive.

Sure. Considering she's the fetish princess for chubb lovers, I merely thought it appropriate. Point wasn't to insult or offend.

idea for an item or bonus, "Extended Marriage Certification" lets you marry companions if so desired

Nothing stopping you currently. Perhaps something akin to the Goblin contract so that you can get the slave gear wihout her?

I don't mean it in that sense, really. I'm not insulted or offended or anything, I just think it's a dumb meme.

And I, not being a guy with the chubby fetish, thought it was a legit tag line.

It is. I just get stupidly hung up on dumb things and figured it couldn't hurt to ask for it to be changed even if I forgot to suggest alternatives for her personality (putting the onus on me, so I don't have a right to complain about it in general anymore.)

When has it ever been a bad idea to have an army of cute girls?

Thats sweet

The whale tooth and the magicinatior images could really use a quick touch up before the final draft, compared to how detailed everything else is.

Wasn't there some contention on the mummy's love spell?

>Sorceress Princess
Whom seeks -> Who seeks
... provided my understanding of grammar is correct...

>Thief Princess
on the pockets -> in the pockets
... provided i'm correct in assuming she's stealing money

You're right about Theif Princess but Sorceress Princess can stay as is and it wouldn't make any real difference.

Cactus's top + should be changed back to fantastic dancer, since hes not a "girl" and that overlaps with the tsundere rose thing.

who->he
whom->him

Since you wouldn't say "her seeks power" but "she seeks power" I think it makes a difference.

... I can't believe I'm arguing grammar on a message board. What has happened, that I should become what I most hated?

Stop mistyping CYOA, zoggit

>COYA
Apologies, I keep copy/pasting the OP and someone else made the last thread and typed out the header instead of copy/paste.

Wot? I fink wez got ourselves a smart git here! Finks he can tells us 'ow to spell arcro... acrny... dat fing wot's just the front lettaz of wurds.

Wot do ya fink yer are? A dikshun... a dicsun... a wordy book?

I just got school on an online message board.
So, you're doing something right user.

user, but you dont sperg about "thats wrong, mimimimimi". Its a big difference that you wrote "sounds better".
In the end we get a better result. And as a non english speaker im always happy when someone helps with grammatic.

Happens.
I have to confess, i did it too far back.

Thanks guys. Now I don't have to slit my eyes and walk out into the trackless wastes to atone for my shame

I'm eager to do another run with false Gen 2 added

We'll make False 2 eventually.
For now, let's finish V.
Which is header stuff and then work on the supplement Army page.

>header stuff
Since the majority of the folks here can't draw, all we can do is try to flesh out DP5's reason for kidnapping princesses vis a vis desire for conquest, and the sundry usual rules.

For the army page, we need a template before we can start filling them, and we need to figure how much of each kind of thing on offer should be on offer. Should I set up a strawpoll?

>Army upgrade goody basket:
8 troops
4 engines/equip
4 officers
4 sundry companions

>or

6 troops
6 engines/equip
6 officers
2 companions

>or

8/6/6/0

>or

6/8/6/0

There's just too many different potential combos...

>potential combos

What if we come up with the template, and let people come up with all the ideas they can, and then we find out how much of each kind we want?

I'd say stick to multiples of 4 for sure.
So probably the first one.
>8 troops
>4 support machines/siege engines
>4 Officers/Generals
>4 companions of some description
Cause Towergirls has always been in multiples of 4.

These sound like the best options.

Am I the only one seeing this?

Yes

you were, but now I can't unsee it.

>One tit.
>Where is her other arm?
Is that what you're going on about?

He erased the hair to show that her leg can be seen as connectingt to her chest

It isnt a giant princess, its a hand princess now. Lol.

What can we be working on while we wait for edits?

Some people have mentioned an armies chart, but it really seems to be just a couple people working on it.

Should we get started on the Gen II expansion? There seemed to be a lot more people interested in making more waifus.

I see no reason we can't split our efforts, honestly.
If nobody else does, I'll probably try and make an Army template later today.

Let's hear some Princess Suggestions for Fan 2!
Anything that doesn't have a card or doesn't exist yet has the potential for one of those 19 slots.

We need an egg-laying princess. We had the harpy's fetish, but she didn't have anything to make other things lay eggs.

What? I like building themed harems.

Grips Princess is still an option, if people are up for her.

Why not a new reptile, called "Baker Princess"?

+ Great chef
+ Great at handling knives
+ Provides her own ingredients
- Only cooks eggs
- Refuses any other cooking

Lust Gift would be a charm that lets you encase people in 1/10 scale eggs that you can use for cooking.

AI princess, Or computer princess. Her head would be like an old square computer

There's cook courtier.

I think you can assume any reptilian princess lays eggs.

Oh right, forgot there was one. The treasures from gen 4 aren't so memorable

We actually have 8 princesses already, not to say we can't spruce 'em up while we're at it.

Should we try to get Gemini into this expansion?

Poultry Princess: roughly equivalent to Holstaur princess, but a) eggs and b) grants egg-laying item or ability

I don't thing Gemini should go into the gen 2 expansion, she doesn't fit with idols, It would be better I think to wait for gen three, so we can showcase her brother a bit with the companion, and keep the spells

Do you think an Oni princes would be too close to ogre princess? The appearance might be very similer but oni are VERY different personality wise

The key is different colors and horn arangment, like one horn or two horns on one side of her head

Yeah, those eight really need some touching up. Gemini, as said, should be saved for later.

Also, what's with all those changes?

>Dawn Elf being smug
>Assassin split into Assassin and Ninja
>Ogre suddenly has a tail and markings
>Plant is almost entirely different
>Everything about Pirate

Someone sure had some fun making an alternate chart, didn't they?

Oni would be neat, especially if she had tiger print clothes and fit more like a Japanese ogre. Puffy black hair, blood red skin, a single or dual yellow horns, and a big ass steel mace.

Red or Blue?

Make her chocobo princess, like some manner of bird taur

She could look like a yoshi or a birdo

Red. Red Oni are more interesting.

>birdtaur
Four bird legs, a pair of wings, and a humanoid upper half? I'm all for that.

Boob princess was set for Gen 2 style, her renounce curse is that all men in the nation get boobs

Two legs. But the humanoid body is where the bird head would be

I think I'm gonna need a visual aid for this one. That just sounds like a harpy.

I think he means it's a Harpy with a full human torso comeing out the neck

Chocobo only have 2 legs and 2 wings, but replace the torso with that of a human.
Just interjecting, nobody in this conversation.

Kirin

Why don't those guys get their Aztec princess in?

Those changes were actually Gats I believe. I like most of the new art, but I really don't like how the newer one handles Pirate Princess. I like both versions, I just think it's a really inelegant solution.

The split of Assassin and Ninja was to use both pieces of art. I've been meaning to suggest that we do something similar with Witch Princess
My thought was that it would provide two "witch" Princesses with different personalities and fetishes. We have alternate artwork for Witch Princess already.
My suggestion is Seer Princess, as a less sexually deviant sister to Witch Princess.
Witch is from the Midnight Mansion Kingdom.
Seer is from the Midday Manor Kingdom.

Red skin, green hair

replace the head with a human head too, and you've got a deal there, buddy!

I actually really enjoy what he did with pirate princess. The old version is fucking pig shit.

I think Seer Princess is a workable idea. Doesn't solve my problem with witch since she wouldn't have the spooky halloween theme I like, but meh.

I think one thing we need to keep in mind with Gen II is that the idol worship bonuses usually effect the kingdom or its citizens instead of you, while the renunciation effect only effects you.

This. Birdo style trap princess please

Aztec Princess?

Hmm, that does make me think. If Witch is 'Spooky Halloween', maybe give Seer some 'Happy Halloween' stuff. Like, 'gives out candy/great with kids' as a pro.
Witch is Trick.
Seer is Treat.

Here is what I was thinking

Having the pic would help

If you take no Dowries (except the freebie), does that mean you can have four princesses from Gen 1?

That's also pretty hot.
Yes.

That shit is cute. Give her hen colors, and it'd be perfect.

Yes

Ok, now I'm onboard with this princess

>A Taur Princess who is actually combat oriented
I support this infinitely

>[urge to engage in FFVII minigames intensifies]

Someone was brainstorming Aztec princess a few threads ago.

Slap up a profile real quick

I just looked over it, and realized that if that is an official change, the reward for saving every human princess becomes impossible.

>Assassin
>Nomad
>Ninja
>Witch
>Merchant
>Pirate