Need Help. Can not decide who should be the wife of the top god

Need Help. Can not decide who should be the wife of the top god.

>Goddess of Time, Fate and Prophecy
or
>Goddess of Water, Family and Fertility

So.. you're trying to pick, between being Zelda, or Ruto?

Pick Ruto.

Do the most logical thing.

Have a war over it.

Why not both?

This guy knows what's up.
why should gods be bound by human norms?

Well, the goddess of family would logically need a family right?

Second could be a wife, first could be a mistress.

Why not both? Goddess of the river's end. Time, fate, mortality...

Meh polygamy was a thing in a lot of cultures at some point in history, its not at all unbelievable for gods. Thing is if he did that it would presumably have an effect on the culture in his setting, thats the only problem there really, then players will start accusing him of magical realm. Honestly they might even if he just did the polygamous gods. Real question is how would you do polyandry.

Fertility as wife, time as their daughter.

What if we had a pantheon of one male god and all of his wives, and each wives group of children went on to be the different races.

I'm not sure if you're trying to worldbuild a magical realm or just aren't sure what you're getting yourself into, but monstergirl deity harem isn't going to end well, I promise.

Both, obviously.
Ingrain threesome marriages into the culture.

Second one makes a good choice. By being wife of the head God she also sort of becomes the goddess of Marriage, which melds well with family and fertility.

Time should be the Mother of Family.

The Goddess of Time, Fate, and Prophecy was his first wife, and the Goddess of Water, Family and Fertility was his second. Fertility goddess is obviously the hotter of the two, and the Goddess of Fate took on that sphere so she could get her just deserts for the betrayal.

Time should be the top god's side bitch, while he's married to Water.

>time as their daughter.
mother

>time
>not all relatives at once

Make it a God of Destruction or Justice, or both.

grandmother

>Goddess of Water, Family, and Fertility
Make sense that she will create beings to be ruled over and protect them

Who said anything about monster girls? Goddess for elves, goddess for dwarves, goddess for humans, goddess for orcs etc. Thats what I meant? Why accuse you me of magical world building? Im just throwing out an interesting idea I got from the thread.

Time being betrayed by goddess of beauty and fertility, that she made it so beauty fades over time as a punishment?

Sounds good and tells a story.

Obviously, just have her be the goddess of infinite harvest. The seasons are timed, weather follows patterns, and you can predict weather. And weather brings new growth and shit.