So I've finally come across one of these jewtraps. Let's all point and laugh at the normies paying 12k per BTC

So I've finally come across one of these jewtraps. Let's all point and laugh at the normies paying 12k per BTC.

Can u cash out?

Nope. All it does is sell... I don't get it

>passed one of these on the way to work everyday for 2 years

>$260? L-looks a bit expensive

"normies paying 12k per btc" are you saying you bought hella btc when it was cheap? You know a guy so he sells you btc cheap? That machine sells btc cheaper for some reason? or what? bc everyone pays the same for btc

It is for people that want to anonymously buy btc without a credit card so they can buy drugs/cp online without it being tied to them.

yeah, normies.

the bitcoin is more expensive

you have to give them your address and scan an ID

Look at the rate people are charged on that ATM. $12,643 per bitcoin. Now look on an exchange. $10,975.

You can buy bitcoin on an exchange for MUCH cheaper. You pay more at the ATM for convenience and anonymity.

Your actual address? Or your wallet address? Because you can just create a new, anonymous wallet. Scanning an ID sounds retarded, though. Are you sure about that?

At last bitcoin has some kind of material existence in this world thanks to this, this is the one thing that the jewish banks feared the most and it's more real than ever

>you have to give them your address and scan an ID
what's to stop you from making up an address and using a fake ID without your picture?

I imagine there are cameras pointed at the machine. Don't want the niggers to break into it and steal the bitcoins.

its your home address that they check against the address on your ID

at least thats how the one by me works

donate me some btw please poor student
18UyDvT72g1UnWtruwW3DNs3AazKX8UJES

lol. I think they'd be more worried about people stealing the actual cash inside rather than the bitcoins that aren't actually inside of it.

That is very strange. Every one I've seen was completely anonymous.

Not all. I bought w/ one anonymously. That was like over 2 yrs ago though.

It’s for drugs. There’s bodegas in shit areas in NYC with bitcoin machines. You see the little blacks use it all day to buy drugs next door

you wont be laughing when bitcoin is at 120k

Wrong, you need to link your phone number for a one time password AND scan your fingerprint.

Are you enjoying your first day on Veeky Forums?

Any in Brooklyn by chance?

You can google it, that's how I found this one here in Tallahassee. I frequent the gas station its at, suprised I hadn't seen it before.