What can change the nature of a man?

What can change the nature of a man?

Losing their virginity.

>That just updated my journal.

(Y) Sarcastic

An all-consuming addiction to crystal meth.

Fucking wolves, man.

42 lololol

Sucess, forever.

Nothing can change the nature of a man.

Success, obviously.

Autoignition.

Any change was always written in your nature, so your nature preserves no matter what. Like the liquid shapes itself matching the vessel, yet its nature remains the same.

Define "a man" in the context of the question, first.

More than zero but less than two Man.

A lobotomy.

House Bill 1523.

A miserable little pile of yadda yadda.

That's really more about preventing change, though.

>No Belief

SHIT CYOA

>"If there is anything I have learned in my travels across the Planes, it is that many things may change the nature of a man. Whether regret, or love, or revenge or fear - whatever you believe can change the nature of a man, can. I’ve seen belief move cities, make men stave off death, and turn an evil hag's heart half-circle. This entire Fortress has been constructed from belief. Belief damned a woman, whose heart clung to the hope that another loved her when he did not. Once, it made a man seek immortality and achieve it. And it has made a posturing spirit think it is something more than a part of me."

>y-you too.

> Dante must Die mode

Should I play this game before I read the rest of this image? I've seen the question posted on here before but I never knew there were multiple correct answers, I just thought it was a stupid puzzle.

a miserable pile of secrets

If I remember correctly, there's no correct answer. The question is thematically important but is not very imprtant in overall intrigue.

The solutions you can get depend on the stats up to that point, and whether or not you completed an unmarked sidequest. Hint:When what was his name, Pharod I think, gets killed, search his body, and hold on to that sphere you get. And by hold on I mean it never leaves TNO's inventory.

>If I remember correctly, there's no correct answer.
There however are several wrong answers.

Really? I must've never chosen them.

the answer you give is always "correct" as long as you answer honestly

There's a correct answer, but you need all your memories back.

loot

>Nothing

Here we go again...
Once in a while Veeky Forums sparks my interest in playing Torment again.
I've a confession to make guys: I never finished it. I usually Stop playing around Curst by losing interest.

Death and only death. What comes after is not bound by the obligations and biases of a natural body.

A bullet to the head.
Before, his nature included the descriptor "alive".
Afterword, his nature included the descriptor "dead".

A shiny new Weapon of Mass Destruction

>giving up 3/4ths in.

Like the setting it's based in, an incredibly shallow, unnecessarily edgy story, with lots of pseudo-intellectualism to give the illusion of depth as it tries and fails to be as smart as the not-even-all-that-smart properties of the time it was aping.

What the hell was "edgy" about it?

Define 'nature'.

Actually 16 wisdom does it pretty nicely

>Dante must die mode
Love.

Success sounds pretty awesome though. And Regret seems like it wouldn't do anything in many cases.

Until you get to the point again where you get to choose from the list maybe? If it works like that that is.

You sound like you either never finished it or started skipping most of the dialogue part of the way through.

>change

Yes, in the sense that suicidally self-loathing men consider having healthy tissue excised by quack surgeons to be a "change."

classical and operant conditioning

A girdle of femininity

I wish I had one of those for my PC.

Curst is where it gets interesting.

>Dante Must Die Mode
>Death
FUCK

Every time I see this question, I'll always have the same answer - failure. People don't change what works, they only change what doesn't work.

What did he do Veeky Forums?

he didn't use a coaster.

He peeled the wrong end of a banana.

He tricked someone into stepping on a d4.

I answered regret, since it most clearly shows that one desires to change.

Not enough.

I'd say drugs, maybe love lost. Adversity and power are the best indicators of somebody's nature though.