Will you miss out on the next 5x moon mission again?

My trading philosophy: Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own.

Hi gentlemen, I believe I may have stumbled on the next 5x coin. There was some low-key buzz about this token a few days ago, and after doing my research, I genuinely think this coin has the potential to go the way of HST, PUBlicia, POWR, and more.

I usually analyse the fundamentals of a coin instead of listening to mindless shilling, and this coin matches up to everything needed for a moon mission.

Token Economics
> ICO price at 0.00002
> Maximum presale bonus given was 22%, listed transparently on their website
> Current price on Etherdelta is 0.000011, which is 0.55 * ICO
> Current Marketcap is $1.1 million based on circulating
> 60% token burn coming in 3 days
> There is a whale dumping his bags and suppressing the prices since ICO, but the same account is buying tokens at a lower price.
> Accumulation is going on, for more proof see: youtu.be/n5cG_Zbp3Hs A pump group has been accumulating, and will release this video to their channel in a few days.
0.000011 is the price floor, and the weak hands have finished dumping to the market manipulators. Remember the quote: Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own.

Listing Progress
> Guaranteed listing on HitBTC and Etherdelta in the next 3-4 days
> In talks with Binance and Kucoin, as well as some random Chinese shit exchanges
> Bittrex ruled out as the listing fees and process are too long and expensive
> Submitted documents to Coinmarketcap for listing
We all know how important getting on exchanges with high volume is, and the Snovio team recognizes that, from my conversations with them on telegram. Unfortunately, due to NDAs, they are unable to reveal more information.

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.snov.io/docs/WhitePaperEn.pdf
etherdelta.com/#0xbdc5bac39dbe132b1e030e898ae3830017d7d969-ETH
tokensale.snov.io/bounty/
bbs.fobshanghai.com/thread-7079358-1-1.html
etherdelta.com/#SNOV-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Business Proposition
> Snovio is a real business with real revenue in real life
> Decentralized lead generation platform
> Has already 15.7k users, which counts major clients such as Lenovo, Lego, Uber, Oracle, La Poste
> Revenue of $1 MM a year currently
> 486 5 Star reviews on their Chrome app
> 15.6k users of their lead generation platform
Snov.io was created in early 2017 and has yet gained over 15.7k users, including, Lenovo, Lego, Uber and even the French national mail delivery service La Poste. They have rocket started into a $75B market and will use their Blockchain approach to dethrone Datanyze ($6M annual revenue, $100M market cap). Blockchain Technology allows fair fair prices and traceability to ensure both the quality of the lead and its previous holders. While Datanyze charges $12K per year for one team to use their service, Snov.io would be able to provide quality leads for less than $1.

Team Quality
> Team of 18 people, massive team with various expertise
> Counts Tomoaki Sato as their advisor, together with a few VCs fundings and advisorship.

Insider Information for the smart Veeky Forumsnessman
> Read their white paper, and flip to Page 3*.
> You will find a gem which guarantees the price of these tokens to be at least 1.8x of current price.
> Hint: Buyback

I have already accumulated my fair share at 0.000011 and I am pretty satisfied with my bags now. Yes I am telling you about this. Why? I am sitting comfy and I don’t mind more people on this ride.

It was a 10x moon mission yesterday
What happened

I have done my part. Feel free to ask more questions, and lets get the ball rolling.

10x is ridiculous, I would never consider that as realistic. That is what moon-kids and Veeky Forumstards would claim all the time. I like to keep my feet on the ground.

What the fuck, how did I not hear about this shit. These partnerships are better than most of the top 20 coins

Are you serious? They work with uber and Oracle?

i looked at it yesterday when i saw various popping up, i just don't understand why this would need a blockchain implementation

You don't see this shit hitting at least 10 cents soon? Why is that? This has been the month of the huge supply meme. Ada, powr, xlm, all shitcoins with huge supply mooned a few days ago.

The token are used as reward for contributors as well as for paying data verification, use of mailing service, etc. The advantage of such a token is the traceable history which would prevent people from unknowingly buying doublesold leads.

For more detailed information, please view the whitepaper: tokensale.snov.io/docs/WhitePaperEn.pdf

On page 37 you will also find the buyback clause which show a great amount of care for their investors. ;)

What the fuck does it do?

I checked it out, seems legit. It's on their main website (not ICO page). I'm not as optimistic as OP on this coin though, but I'll buy a few at 0.00001 just for the punt. I don't think it can go any lower.

WHUAT?!?!?! they buy back the token at market??? thats like a parachute in case for crash. will look at it. thanks faggot

bought a bag at 0.0000115, hopefully i dont get fucked by it

This is scam

great find OP. I'm a little surprised that a project with a team of this size has not blown up yet

I personally brought my bags at 0.0000105 when people were panic selling a few days ago. :)

Here is the Etherdelta link in case you decide to FOMO in ;)

>book painted red
even better reason to buy, someone tried to hold price low

Bought the ico so we got fucked
Meeeeehhhhhh all these ICOs are scams.

literally pajeet'd

Whales are whaling... Only strong hands wins

lol. u bizterds shillied PBL similarly. it was 80% down. I dont buy this shill retard coins

Buyback AND exchange listings? This has easy profits written all over it. Team of 18 people? What the fuck are you going to do with that big of a team? Holy shit!

Publicia
>80% down
Nice try schlomo, where do you get your sources

This is a suspiciously high effort thread OP
tokensale.snov.io/bounty/

placed my order, thx user for making biz great again

In this case the impatient are winning
Always on the wrong side

yeah i got JUSTed by that one too. why do i keep falling for this shit?

I guess that explains why people are selling way below ico
They are getting em for free

This totally going to do a 10x - they actually have a working business model unlike most of your whitepaper ico who need 6 months to make a shitty wallet. Snovio is ridiculously undervalued at the moment.

Seems like the bottom is in and it can only go up. Gonna place a few buys and hope for the best. Cheers OP

No one wins until prices goes above ICO :) and you can be sure the whales will make it happen.

When the FUD is that bad that you think it’s your husband, just checked PBL was >400% and it’s still trading for >120%

Lenovo, Lego, Uber, Oracle, La Poste.....I missed this earlier...I just bought some off EtherDelta. thanks again user

biz retards, dont buy this shill coins, out of 20, only one hits 5x, that too if it hit binance with a week or two. u r chances of gaining this shill coins is very slim. I lost this coin shill game, Justed hard. now I only put it in some good backed up team coins though they are 2x, chances that it increase if u hold. these ED shill coins no one remember after P and D. if you mistimed u r sell, it will end bag holding with literal zero value.

Just picked up 100k. Hope it moons

This is where the ridiculous gains are made. Low market cap, solving a problem, slightly disruptive.

La Poste Hon Hon!

This thread is way too much of a shill, the lack of cynicism is eerie

Tell that to the req and enjin icoholders

These always work on out for me. 500 dollars wont hurt.
Thanks faggot

Sure you can continue holding your chainlink bags and hoping it moons. While the rest of us rides on these moon rockets.

This thread is one guy talking to himself. Stfu

Just bought 1 eth worth. I'll find you if this doesn't moon, op

where do you buy them?

When does this get on hitbtc op?

Hate using ED, when is HitBTC?

I know who was accumulating.

bbs.fobshanghai.com/thread-7079358-1-1.html

SNOV isn't being traded on ED from what I can see?

LoL I smell blood too I like it.

Shut the fuck up pajeets, I’m not done buying. Shill after the ticker is up so I can accumulate my bags

>when u can't find the token

I bought a ton of SNOV. It's an easy 8x. The market cap is too low.

DELET THIS!!!

Some obvious paid shills here. I don't care that much what you all do with your money but I don't trust a project that actually pays pajeets to shill on fucking Veeky Forums

this

this thread is so fake.

eerie

Perhaps you should check out the fundamentals then

Am I going to make it guys?

Team mentioned in the next 1 week

wow i can actually buy 100k of this

thanks biz

I'm out guys, just leaving this thread here until it dies. Cheers if you took my advice.

I forgot to mention that prices are rising right now as we speak ;)

Which one of you biz bros is gonna tell me what's so great about Snovio? It's interesting, buy why use their product? I'm jus really curious. I have some cash to spend anyway.

ED official now
etherdelta.com/#SNOV-ETH

CALLED IT BOYZ

ETHERDELTA OFFICIAL

SNOV

etherdelta.com/#SNOV-ETH

YOU BITCHES ARE MISSING OUT ON THE NEXT MOON MISSION

Hahahaha weak shilling in this thread. Price is NOT moving hahahahahahahaha. Not convinced.

I trade sex 4 Snovio or ETH only ... in Ukraine we love small cap coins.... and ethereum.

First of all, they are not partnered with these companies, some marketing guy at über probably used there service once to get a lead and they jammed the logo on the website.

Second, be very very very careful of anyone that guarantees a certain price (buyback) most are total Scams!

Not saying that these guys are and it actually looks like a good project but these two things for me are huge red flags.

Just got added to ED anons. Moon time!

Oh man! How did I miss this token. They are burning all unsold coins. Small supply, growing demand. This is like heroin. Build the Wall!

they have no paying customers u retards. confirmed by their devs on telegram

ahahahaha these pajeets never learn do there

enjoy holding your bags guys

>HST
so you mean, it's going into the garbage? lmao

Holy shit. You pajeets need to up your game. Retards.