>other 50%, constantly buy BTC in dips, then sell it high and repeat

Good idea or should I just HODL 100%?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=95159
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who dat

Its me am i ugly

proof or it didn't happen

I would pay .5 btc to eat your pussy for 4 hours...

you could lose 25lbs

Probably has a dick

I would pay 10 link to suck your girl dick for 5 minutes

>pussy

user....

I like that.
Doing the same but 90% in Holdings and 10% trading.

Look how perfect those tits are. Bet it's a girl

You were listening to your coach when he said... push up.

>Veeky Forums
>i bet it's a girl

oh user...

desu with that face and those tits do you really care? It's probably a femenine dick anyway

user, my wife has started to take my fart fetish a bit too far. She finds it fun to drag me into the bathroom with her when she needs to take a dump, but just yesterday she pulled me over on my knees in front of the toilet, and pushed my face between her legs while she went. It smelled awful and I could literally hear every inch of it crackle out mere centimeters from my face.

Afterwards she said that turned her on, and thinks it would be hot if next time, before she took a dump, if she got herself off while farting in my mouth.

This is just going to escalate into her shitting in my mouth while she orgasms isn't it? If you had a guy like me, would you take advantage of it and see what it was like to shit on someone for the pure pleasure of it? Would you hold it in for two days, then plant your ass on my mouth and time your orgasm while turtle heading, ultimately climaxing while you push everything out into another human willing to eat your literal filth because they worship you as a goddess? Can you imagine the power rush? Can you imagine just the pure fucking depravity of force feeding a human dog your turds, and not only that, but having him fucking thank you for it with a literal shit-eating grin stained with brown paint? Having him then, without washing his mouth out, forcing him to pull out his wallet, log in to coinbase, buy a fucking crypto currency at the all-time-high, and then, fucking then, tell him to go all-in on LINK as a final fart erupts straight from your puckering rosebud to his right-nostril?

WOULD YOU FUCKING GET OFF ON THAT MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING BITCH PLEASE I SWEAR LINK IS GOING TO MOON AND I WANT YOU TO EMPTY YOUR BOWELS INTO MY AS I EMPTY MY LIFE SAVINGS INTO SERGEY'S BANK ACCOUNT PLEASE

I would pay 1 btc to eat her asshole for a straight, un-interrupted 8 hours faggot.

Eh... I give that a 5/10. Could use some work.

Psh. Solid 6.5. Great tits. I like your hair too. Would eat. Unless you are hiding fatness with a camera angle.

>50% savings in BTC

user, how long do you plan to be saving for?

10/10 You're a qt
And just hodl..for the sake of God senpai Mcafee hodl

You never get laid do you? She's not gonna fuck you for throwing out a bold faced lie for a ranking fag. You're one of the "nice guys" girls think are pussies

HAHAHA the man speaks without dubs, goodness you have much salt
Let me guess you didn't ride this gravy train north with the rest of us?

Not sure what money has to do with you making yourself seem pathetic but I've already 5x'd. Haven't touched it because I expect 50-100x within 3 years. Its a long game.

The number of retards in this thread unfamiliar with simple tools like google image search is astounding.

>tfw sharing a board with retarded genetic trash
>tfw said genetic trash gives out financial advice that someone else will inadvertently follow

No this is the perfect strategy.
You're cost averaging so you don't fuck yourself up if you bought at a high.
Keep doing this and you're safe.

Bazinga!

Doubtful

thats ok genetic trash deserve to stay poor

>letting Jewgle know whose pics you're looking at
They're going to retroactively charge you all your BTC for that in the future, when looking at a woman or her picture is no longer free.

What is this manga user ?

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=95159

Thank you