Draw Thread: Update Copypasta Edition

Last Thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Just be patient, and bump your request, one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request.

>Do's:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners. You may not like another persons request, but that literally does not matter.

If you're migrating from a previous thread, make sure to read the new thread first and see if a delivery has been posted first.

Say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

>Do Not's:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Don't bump early, please. There will always be someone lurking, just waiting for an excuse to eat up posts and drive us to an early 404.

Don't respond to shitposts, they are pretty easy to spot and avoid.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_C5hoFk9Co
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping with another delivery from last thread.

Another excellent delivery from last thread.

And a 40k delivery, don't see tons of those.

Hello, I'm requesting a traditional Dwarf, However. He is dressed as if a Greek Spartan, Helmet is optional. If you want to arm him, long weapon would be a pole axe instead of a traditional spear. His shield is your stereotypical spartan shield.

Thanks in Advance
user.
3rd Thread's the charm

OR think its 10/10, thanks alot!

I'm not the artist, just bringing over the deliveries from last thread that haven't been seen yet.

New thread same request.

Re-requesting a fucked up cyborg laying on his back, his right arm and leg shattered. Left leg is cybernetic and fine, left arm is flesh and bone. Face/hair is the character in the center, clothing is nothing but a pair of torn cloth pants. Roughly 6 foot tall.

Would prefer him looking scarred and beaten, and as if he's completely given up.

Would anyone like to take a shot at mine? Girl in figure I wearing the outfit from figure II, minus the blindfold over one eye(unless you like it enough to include it anyway, who am I to tell you how to live your life?) Her shirt, or the blindfold if you do go that route, should have the eye marking in figure III displayed prominently.
Physiquewise, she has not much of a bust, a reasonably toned stomach with barely-there abs and slightly wider hips/thighs than you'd expect on an otherwise trim figure. Thanks in advance, and love seeing all the work in these threads. Keep fighting the good fight, drawfriends.

Porting over from dead thread: I request an image of several ogre gods posing at a feasting table (posing towards the viewer, as if somebody just came in), Jojo's bizarre adventure style. The ogres are as follow: There is Togg - god of mirth and dancing. His elven wife (godess of fertility and nature), Mac, their son, god of songs and language, and Olgruff Pork-belly, the father god, and god of eating, like, a lot. There is another god, of alcohol, artistry and tattoos, and Grunn, the half-troll god of death.

Thank you.

Pic related is a reference image for the ogres. Also the only one of this pantheon not posing would be the elven wife, she'd probably just be stood off to the side laughing at the whole thing.

If anybody wants to, it would probably work even better as a two-panel thing, where they're all eating, but some look up and notice the people who just came in, the next one they're all posing over dramatically.

Don't have any reference images in mind right now, but I'd like to make a magical girl request. (Madoka Magica setting OC)

A valkyrie-themed magical girl (possibly with a flowing outfit/with some armor plates- maybe a white and gold color scheme or whatever you think would look best) with metallic angel-style wings and wielding a polearm/partisan spear. Her outfit should suggest someone on a quest/a seeker/ someone on a search, if possible. If not, I don't mind. Interlocking designs might be nice, especially for the metallic wings?

Her power's lightning based, and she tends to prefer hit and run combat where she swoops in and out, if that matters to the art, or firing off some of those metal feathers as lightning-infused projectiles.

She should be Japanese (or maybe mixed race) possibly dark haired, a bit skinny and unkempt with glasses. Maybe looking a bit uncertain of herself? Basically a contrast between her outfit's finery and her own appearance might be cool.

Thanks in advance if anyone considers this, and feel free to go with what you think would look best.

a post for Eversor to reply to.

Don't forget to call your mothers today, anons.

Requesting elf vikings:

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

They are led by pic related.

You don't seriously expect someone to take on all of that work for free, do you? I mean Christ alive, hundreds of figures per ship? With specific clothing and weapons? A dreadnought ship in the center of it all?

Jesus.

I'd like to request this woman in an open palm monk pose. She has dark black skin, hazel eyes and a kind face, she should be dressed in a green dress (that is still practical in a fight). She has a youthful look to her, and she is likely on a ship, but that's less important.

Thanks.

I don't expect anything. I wouldnt expect anything that detailed anyway, I just provided the details because my original request was very basic.

Moving to new thread

I'd like to request a redrawing of this image. I'd like there to be no tentacles this time, and for the being to be dressed in clothes made out of... skin. Also, I'd like the head to be replaced with the head of the creature in the image I'll post next (don't have an editing program on my phone or I'd put them both in the same image).

I'd like it to wield a staff made out of bone, if possible.

If possible, please could there be more bioluminescent lights on the tail also? Thanks

I am a man of my word. Expect smut this evening!

Both requesting and offering here.

The request is for a friend, they want their Drow arena fighter done up as a Dark Eldar Succubus. They'd like her in a pose similar to the reference, standing over a corpse in an arena with a smug smile, an agonizer whip, and a serrated sword, splattered with a good bit of blood. She should be in armour like in the reference picture, but with no spikes on the gauntlets and a bit more symmetry. The helmet shouldn't cover her face, instead it is more of a gorget, coming up from her neck to her chin, where it stops with a ring a chain or rope could be attached to.

As for what I can do, I'm not super good at art but I want to contribute what I can, here's some examples of work I've done. The guy in the tarot card was made by editing two images together and hiding the obvious edge differences by turning it into a painting on a card. I can do original art, but no guarantees on quality or how long it'll take.

And as for the story behind the character, she's a trueborn daughter of an archon, secretly conceived and raised to lead a 'minor' wych cult that is attempting to gain his patronage in the arenas so that he has someone to fall back on if another cult in the city rebels against him.

From a last thread once again, I'd like to request pic related as a caster - prayer beads and paper talismans around her neck, scrolls hanging from her armor, wielding a bladeless ribbon-decorated ritual knife, maybe, or else another open scroll.

OR here, saving WiPs as they come for the middle pic. Also, artist for right pic, still hoping to see what you came up with!

Plus, got confirmation recently that the artist of the leftmost delivery has another couple of bits of SFW/NSFW content in the works, so I'm keeping an eye out for that if you're here, goblinvomit. Interesting name.

Draw yourself getting mauled by a bear. Be extra detailed about it, its for science.

WOOOOO

This is golden.

Reposting from old thread - oldschool fantasy troll obliviously taking his time (a-la "Ohh! A penny!") trudging in a greenery/grass/woods type place (think world 1 in a videogame), while in the background on an active-looking volcano (think final world in a videogame), three shadowed figures are fighting with world-endingly powerful magics.

Would be nice if you could also add a stylized caption saying "Meanwhile, in the other region..."

Would also be nice if one of the three figures is noticeably shorter than the other two

Migrating once more: I would like to request pic related as a mech pilot, namely sitting in the cockpit of a mech, surrounded by and interacting with a holographic interface.

One more try:

posting this again.

Hello anons.

I am curious if any of you have experience of commercial comissions or have drawn graphic novels/comics before?

Veeky Forums has a little project and I am interested in talking to artists.

This is something you will get paid for.

If you're interested, say so in this thread or email [email protected]

You guys might need to consider that nobody is interested, or else perhaps your request is framed in a way that makes it easy to skip over/makes it undesirable.

Especially

Bretonnian Squire bowl cut request. Many thanks!

Lol you are definately the guy with the half naked chick in armor that's had multiple fulfillments.

I don't have a live request, I wait until there's some artist activity to post requests. All I'm saying is maybe rearrange/reword the request to make it

1. Easier to read/interpret
2. More eyecatching (regarding ref pics)

Just trying to help out, user.

If he is, he obviously knows how to write up a request, mate.

It's the subject matter more then the write up. Every artist I know that's a dude draws babes.

To be fair, I would too if I had an inkling of talent.

I will keep posting my "bad" request because I think draw friends rotate through. It isn't the same guys here all the time.

Drawing is a learned skill. Sure there is natural aptitude but every artist spends many hours practice and learning on top of any formal training. As an artist I really loathe the idea that I am just talented, like I was born being able to do this. Anyone can learn if they apply themself. People who "can't draw" don't even try.

Same user as here, I recently started practicing, the hardest part for me is getting used to a tablet, really. Also faces, holy shit.

Oops, not I meant that I am

Random artist passing by, throw me a SFW request and I'll see what I can do.

From the previous thread.

requesting an irritated female elf sitting behind a bar hiding as her patrons are fighting, pouring herself a drink.

A mage student using magic for

using magic for mothers day?

To contact his/her mother long distance to thank her for everything like we should all be doing today.

Could I get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks

Love it!

Though I did mean that the box would have drawings on the sides to make it look like a tank, like pic related. But it'll do fine.

k, I'll get to it.

Offering a sketch of someone's character. First one gets it.

This would be nice

crazy pyromaniac girl who wants to burn the world as an offering to the god of fire, burned face, looks like amy from Soul Calibur 4

Sinn, is that you ?

sending flowers to mom via pentagram

She will adore them.

That was really fast, user. Pretty good!

Reposting in new thread.

Unfortunately no, I am a different user
have some lewds as compensation

still real proud of this one.

You should be, mate.

I have two fairly open requests.
>1
An androgynous Goblin shaman of nearly any caliber.
>2
Your attempt an interesting alien design that isn't too humanoid but is obviously sentient.

I wanna see what comes to mind.

Migrating with the request for my feral/feudal world sergeant for only war:

>Athletic build, dark blond hair, grey eyes, with the face, beard and hairdo of the ref
>gear: tattared carapace armor, a rather big chainsword and a laspistol
>he had a red cloak and tabard, but they burned in an explosion

If possible I'd like to see him pulling a Hamlet with the spiked skull of a mutant.

Here's some metal for the mood:
youtube.com/watch?v=t_C5hoFk9Co

Thanks for reading and have a nice day

24 hour bump/new thread request *Now with slightly more backstory to draw interest edition!*

Requesting a flaming skull wearing a tricorn in the middle of the flag but the logo says Spirits of '76 in bold letters. its supposed to be a logo on the back of a jacket, but I just need the logo. its for a shadowrun character im creating. a mage that communicates with the spirits of American soldiers that died in previous wars, hence slogan/logo he's also trying to debalkanize the United States and make America great again

thanks in advance!

>It's the subject matter more then the write up.
I find that this is true, usually.

>Every artist I know that's a dude draws babes.
I don't find that to be true.

On a completely unrelated note, I wanted to make sure the requester saw that I have worked on this, but this is the extent of my Veeky Forums time today.

or here loving the work

Could someone do a monster design for me?
The Idea is around an angelfish like demon that
uses child-like lure's to trick/trap its prey. So
the scene is that a female paladin like in pic or
any other look you would like (she is not the
main focus here) is lying down her sword trying
to coax the lure, which she thinks is a lost
child. the main body of the demon is hiding in
the dark behind the lure, maybe up in some
trees or inside a cave. the lure itself looks like
its afraid and ready to recoil.

Hello drawfriends could I get a drawing of these two? The princess has run away from home so her dress is torn up and muddy she could also be missing a single shoe. She is sitting at the mouth of a cave to keep out of the rain. The tiefling has just placed his coat on her shoulders to keep her warm and is walking to the other side of the caves opening as he can tell his appearance makes her uneasy. The princess looks taken aback by his action

Anchoring for the drawfriend still working on this.

My 5th ed D&D character.

Male wood elf monk. Tall and slim athletic build.
Image on the right is very close to the pose and physical dimensions of him. He has a man braid similar to both of the pics on the left. He is wearing a more simple set of robes similar to the pic in the middle. His skin is a coppery tone with no tattoos and he has golden eyes.

Bump from last thread

Evening drawfriends I'm going to be playing a shadow run game soon and I need a decker. But instead of going with the traditional "hardcore" "bad ass" "come get some" characters that most of my friends are going with I want mine to be a shy nerdy type whose only there because shes the best hacker and the others pressured her into it. So she's an elf who kind of caries herself like Hinata from Naruto. She usually wears her hoodie up but her big elf ears still stick out the sides. She also wears a pair of glasses. her computer is like a roll out keyboard that snaps rigid and pops up a holographic display for her desktop (this could be a fun draw transparent in reverse thing). Her pose should be similar to ref pic but if you could have her chewing on one of her hoodies cords as a nervous habit. the overall look for her clothes is something I'm having a hard time deciding on as I don't want her to look slutty (enough of that already going around) but she shouldn't look homely either. Thus I leave her clothing style up to your imaginations with the idea that her background is a bit of a shut-in and she has no combat experience.

Well that's about it happy drawing.

Requesting a character for a low fantasy RP, turn of the century (1400ad).

I: This armor with the helmet I crudely shopped on top. The Knight wears late 14th/early 15th century plate armor wearing a helmet that's halfway between a sugarloaf and a frogmouth, with a sloped skull and protruding thin visor slit, but with breathes so he doesn't suffocate. But don't worry drawfriend, because....

II: The knight wears a 15th century style heraldic tabard/tunic that obscures all of his torso armor and part of his thighs with the sleeves being tucked into his gauntlets. The heraldic colors are also the same, his heraldry being Aragonese style red and yellow chevrons with a red dragon. So the only visible armor is the helmet, hands, and lower legs, so hopefully this makes the request simpler.

III: He has VERY long mantling attached to his helmet that goes down to the back of his thighs. When riding or running, they snap in the wind and appear similar to flames licking his body and serve as some nasty intimidation.

IV: On top of his pseudo frogmouth helmet and mantling, the Knight bears a plaster fan crest fixed to the sides befitting his dragon theme. The colors however are yellow and red, not black and yellow.

V and VI: He wields a horseman's hammer and longsword. How you want to pose him is up to you, wielding both drawn or having the hammer or sword sheathed/buckled with the other drawn and ready for combat.

the salt is real

try sucking less next time

I would like to request a picture of the colonel of my Imperial Guard Drop Troop regiment.

She's wearing female Kasrkin-styled armor (like in the left-most image), wielding a powerfist and an Elysian-style (I think it's Alcatran-pattern?) plasma gun like on the upper right. She wears a coat much like Ursarkar E. Creed, except her coat is sleeveless and she actually knows how to wear it instead of pretending it's a cape. And she has the hairstyle on the top, with a small ponytail on the right and a bionic eye.

Drawing her striking an inspiration pose and/or smoking a cigarette would be awesome, but it's hardly required.

okay so to pique interests I have changed up my monster combat req. The monster has the soldier girl pinned down. Its tongue has wrapped around her throat. She has one boot pressed into its chest trying to push it off. One arm is stabbing it in the chest her other is reaching for her spas 12 shotgun. I drew up a ref for the scene and you can see my artistic skills suck. Thus I turn to real artists to help with this. as before any ideas to improve upon the looks for the monster are appreciated just make it look terrifying. Its for a lovecraft game.

Not denying it I see you greedy piece of gloating shit. Then you have the audacity to tell other people not to post while pimping your request which has had multiple fulfillments.

He's not me, user. I'm the actual OR of the paladiness. Don't let him get to you, but honedtly, I'm just lurking the thread waiting on WiPs. I'm not telling anyone not to post, and I'm not begging other artists to do my request.

Can we please just be patient here and enjoy all of the art being made?

i agree, but I can't help but sympathize. I've been requesting the same thing for a month

>Someone requests a knight with a helmet on
Fucking finally, I'll keep you posted

Yeah, and I understand his frustration. I've had requests go stale and die off because after the first 2 weeks or so I just give up on it. I just don't understand why he's lashing out like that and assuming some other asshole is me.

I haven't even reposted the character request details for like a week, because I realized that was probably causing extra deliveries to be made. All I want is for the existing WiPs to be finished, and to see what goblinvomit made up.

Hey user, fellow drawidiot. Some unsolicited advice if I may -

When practicing, don't use your tabletto if you're not comfy with it. Use paper, and practice simple shapes on the tablet. Also try diff nibs - the feedback can help a LOT.

Also faces, doing same ATM. The proko YouTube series in anatomy is p good for face construction

Requesting a young woman in her 20s, with black hair, a ponytail, and a long blue Victorian dress, relatively simple in design, wearing a blue shawl covered in stars and a big wide-brimmed hat similiar to Alucard's [Hellsing]. Also holding a cane that looks like this.

I was waiting for something to get me going and I've found it! I'll do each one of these requests in the order you posted them (sorry if it takes a bit), hopefully in the meantime other artists/drawing people will notice them too.

Also, stop criticizing each other's requests. It's out of place.

I'm not ANY of the numerous anons involved with that or the shitstorm around it, but good luck! That is a huge undertaking, can't wait to see what you come up with user!

I'd gladly pay for a commission instead of posting in here I could spend up to $30 I'm in college and don't have gobs of money but would gladly pay. Don't know where to go and I am hesitant to pay up front to a stranger on Deviant art that may or may not deliver. Do I pay half up front or something?

Could some one make a picture for my underworld blood bowl team? The team name is Straight Outta Mordheim. Mainly night goblins but some skaven would be fine too.

Anchor post

requesting an image of her working on a large mechanical device in a shop. (sci-fi esc)
thanks!

I'm trying to get a piece of my Dhampir magus.

I would like her to have stark white hair that covers her arms in makeshift giant claws, with one covered in blood on the tips. I would also like her to have orange eyes and pale skin. She would be wearing something akin to the lovely leather and cloth attire from the Souls/Borne series. I'd also love to see her with a confident pose, given she isn't the 'woe is me I am a monster' kind of dhampir, and really owns the whole 'dark child of the night' thing.

So I have a request that any artist might find amusing to do, as the subject seems to pop up here so often. I would like to see you draw an artistic representation of yourself (doesn't have to be yourself just an image representing you) in the middle of drawing a female warrior. But over your shoulder is a floating short stack imp/devil whispering thoughts like "bidder boobs," "less armor," or "make it lewd" but convey that without the use of words. If no one takes this drawing exercise I understand not looking for the art for myself more as a joke to the board in general.

so, i revived a delivery not too long ago. How long do i have to wait to ask for another request?

thank you for your reply.

*received

I usually wait for a month before requesting, but with how many people just don't have Drawthread etiquette in these threads anymore I guess it just depends on how diverse you make your requests.

Percentage deposit usually is good depending on artist. For a regular comissioned artist on da it's usually p easy to check their journal/gallery history for commission deliveries.

I'd like art for an upcoming character of mine in a game.

She wears armor made of bones similar to the image on the top left, though with black leather clothes under it.

Her eyes are bright violet, and both her hair and skin are shock white.

If she's armed with anything, it would be a ceremonial sword. Hilt also likely made of bone.

Souz you out-do yourself once again. This is fuckin perfect.

I'll deliver tomorrow.

Thanks!

Ok half an hour in, took a bit of time to get the general idea. Hopefully I'll be able to pull it off by tomorrow, going to bed now!

Requesting this guy as a Khorne cultist with half of his face fucked up

24 hour bump.

I would like to request a magical elven-centaur-pegasus Elventaurgasus for the glory of 3.5 gish transmutation faggotry, and getting art of my character's faggotry

They have the face and hair of 1 with the non-animanga ears of 2, wearing a bandolier like 3 and a two-layered shirt like 4 in the base color of 5 if color's relevant They also have a pegasus body below the waist (6) and barkskin (7) active on their head and humanoid torso.

In their right hand they hold a flaming (8) longsword with a hilt similar to the one shown (9). Their left arm is a twisting (10) serpent (11), either with the head poking out of the sleeve, or the sleeve anime-decimated to show the point of transformation.