Girls und Panzer: Lafayette Girls Academy Quest 2: #19

> Friday, June 26th, 2015

SITUATION: pastebin.com/ziMsX6th
MECHANICS: pastebin.com/49M2eE8Z
THE RULES: pastebin.com/BEsprkBZ
THE TANK: pastebin.com/sJsgig6B
THE DIVISIONS: pastebin.com/xCQZAdqU

“How do I look!?” Winona dusts herself off gently. She’s done her make up properly, she’s actually wearing the full uniform today complete with the little hat and the jacket, and she even smells of strawberries. What is it with girls and smelling like strawberries here? Smells good, but once everyone smells like strawberries, no one smells like strawberries.

“You look fine,” you say.

The five of you were busy in the lockerrooms, getting dressed for today’s jobs. Well, only you and Winona were getting out of doing jobs today. Why? Because Perrine Hobart of J. Walter Christie tech was visiting the school, and Gertrude in fact invited you to come and greet her as well alongside her sister Griselda. “I’m telling you,” says Stack. “An Unlimited tanker isn’t really gonna care about looks. Have you seen their tanks?”

“Stack, you’re pushing my buttons!” Winona frowns deeply at Stack. “And I don’t like having my buttons pushed! Perrine Hobart is the absolute best girl ever and I will not tolerate a mean word about her in my presence!”

“Nobody likes Perrine,” says Ingrid. “Why can’t you realize that?”

“Becaaaause…” Winona pulls out a poster of Perrine Hobart from her backpack. You all stare at it. Swimsuit issue. Huh. She’s actually got a very nice body. “Nice body, nice brain, creative mind, equals BEST. You all are just jealous!”

“I ain’t jealous of some creole,” mutters Stack. “And I sure ain’t gonna be jealous of her tendency to cut apart perfectly good tanks to make really stupid looking ones.”

“Ugh!” Winona pouts, looking at you. “You believe me right?”

> “Sure, I believe you.”
> “I’m staying out of this.”
> “Eh… I’m not much of a fan of her either.”
> Other

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKhTk0IynHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>> “I’m staying out of this.”

>Other

Stack, be nice. You may not like Unlimited, but you can't deny that Perrine is a talented engineer.

>> “I’m staying out of this.”

But actually I dislike tank mechas

> “Sure, I believe you.”

“Oh, I’ll stay out of this,” you say.

“D’oooooohhhh…” Winona pouts furiously, puffing her cheeks out. She looks over at Stack. “Just you watch though.” Winona points her finger in Stack’s face. “Perrine is gonna be the absolute best when we meet her and you know it!” Stack roll her eyes at that, pulling her socks on. And with that, Winona is quick to grab your wrist and drag you out of the lockerroom. “Come on, Ellie! Let’s leave these losers to their fates!” She starts dragging you out.

Josephina nervously looks around at a very cold Ingrid and Stack. “U- um… bon chance!” she yells to you on the way out.

-

-

Denise looks back at you and Winona as you two wait for the red light. “So how come nobody likes Perrine?”

You hold up your hand to quiet a very defense Winona, then say, “Perrine is infamous in the Tankery world because she’s an Unlimited engineer that just broke into the classic world. And now most traditionalists hate her because well… Unlimited is a very flexible sport that allows mix-and-match parts on tanks, or for tanks to be cut apart and be merged into other tanks, basically, no one likes her because they think she doesn’t appreciate tanks for what they are.”

“Hmph.” Winona turns her nose up. “They’re just jealous of her success. I guarantee they wouldn’t be as hateful if she were in last place. But instead last year she took Christie to the postseason!”

“We all know,” you say. Honestly, the way Winona is defending her idol you’re almost kind of expecting Perrine to turn out to be a total basic bitch. You fold your arms as the two of you sit on the back of Denise’s Kettenkrad. “Look, Winona. Before we arrive, could you promise not to embarrass me?”

She salutes you, smiling. “As you wish, master-“

“Yeah, don’t-“ You blush a little, putting your hand on her mouth. “Don’t call me that in public. Ma’am is okay.” She nods, smirking smugly. Ugh, she is getting a kick out of embarrassing you.

[2/2]

Winona takes your hand off, still smiling. “Still, I won’t embarrass you! I’ll only embarrass myself if it comes to that.” That’s not much better, but okay. And with that, you arrive at the GSAG, where in the courtyard waits Gertrude and Griselda Pool, Captain Spruance, Block Officer Hatteberg, Gertrude’s staff, and a few other unrecognizable Naval Studies Officers. “Here we are! Okay!” Winona dismounts and hurries over to the group.

“Oh God…” You mutter as Winona takes care to shake everybody’s hands, surprising them. When you walk over, Gertrude and Griselda are quick to greet you. “Listen, I-“

“No, no, thank you,” says Gertrude. She looks at Winona, who excitedly waits for Perrine to show up. “When you told me over the phone this morning, I didn’t actually believe there were fans of Perrine, you’ve proved me wrong.”

“Is there a bigger reason why we bothered to repaint the school to make it look good though?” you ask.

Griselda sighs. “Rumor, and it’s only rumor. Commissioner of NATO is coming with Perrine too.” What. WHAT. “Nothing solid, honestly, it’s probably only to meet and greet me and Gertrude anyway. You should be fine.” No. NO. THIS ISN’T FINE. NOT AT ALL. “… you don’t look fine.”

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite

But, is Winona still wearing the collar?

user, please, Winona would never wear that in public.

Only in private.

> Boast

> Neutral

>> Neutral

> Neutral

> Neutral

Surprises are not nearly as much fun as people make them out to be.

> Neutral

You shrug. “I’m not really a fan of surprises.”

“Don’t worry.” Griselda places her hand on your arm, smiling. “It’s not like she’s going to put you on full blast for a tiny mistake you made.” You made a tiny mistake? Where? She giggles at the panic on your face. “I’m just saying, it’ll be fine.”

“Yeah!” says Gertrude. “And from what I hear the Commission is like an old grandma anyway, so it’s not like-“ Suddenly, you hear… electric guitars and a very furious sounding engine in the distance? “Wait, you hear that?” asks Gertrude.

“Yeah, sounds like a Continental R-975 engine!” says Griselda.

“And that music…” Gertrude folds her arms, waiting.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKhTk0IynHM

All of you poke your heads around the corner of the GSAG’s walls to see what’s coming down the street. It was a dark blue M39 Armored Utility Vehicle (based off of the M18 Hellcat) with white stripes streaking across the hull. On its glacis was a white castle on it, taken from the Acadiana flag. Blasting from its speakers was AC/DC, and from its engine massive clouds of smoke. Poking out of the driver’s hatch was the girl herself, wearing goggles and a helmet over her red hair.

[1/2]

[2/2]

The tank brakes to a grinding stop in front of the GSAG, sending embers skidding across the ground. Perrine undoes the strap on her helmet, then tosses it inside the tank, and hops out. Wearing a green blazer, white blouse with a red tie, and a plaid miniskirt with blue thigh highs, Perrine walks over. “Hey, hey, hey!” She holds out her arms to Gertrude, grinning wildly. “Gertrude, my boo!” Gertrude simply smiles, holding her arms out as well. Perrine grabs her, then immediately lifts her up in the air in a massive bear hug. “Oh, I missed ya, darling!

> PERRINE HOBART Commander of J. Walter Christie Polytechnical Institute Credited Kills: 152
> 2x Champion of North American Unlimited Tankery League
> 1x National Medal of Technology and Innovation
> Time’s Person of the Year 2014 (Shared with Gertrude Pool, Miho Nishizumi, Oryola Kuznetsov as “The Tank Girls”)
> NATO All-Star x1
> NATO Commander of the Year

“Perrine, you look marvelous!” Gertrude takes a deep breath after that intense bear hug. “Y- you remember my sister.” Griselda blinks, then smiles nervously at Perrine.

“Awww, how could I forgot your cute little sis! C’mere!” Griselda then hugs Perrine. But Perrine, immediately lifts her up as well, choking the air out of her. “Aww, you’ve gotten bigger, GrisGris!” She drops Griselda on her feet, and Griselda immediately stumbles back to you. “So, who are yer friends?”

Gertrude motions to Captain Spruance. “Captain Amy Spruance, and Lieutenant Commander Hatteberg.” Perrine politely shakes hands with them. “Oh, and one of Griselda’s commanders, Elodie Zumwalt.” Winona waits in the back, waiting for her introduction.

“Oooooh!” Perrine smiles at you. “I’ve heard of ya, sweetie! MVP last weekend! Good job!”

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite

> Neutral

> Polite

>Polite
"Couldn't have done without my crew. Like Winona here, a big fan of yours."

>> Polite

This user has the best idea

Pic related Winonna and Perrine

> Boast
Let's not bully Winona TOO hard anons

This seems right.

> Polite

> Polite

You nod. “Oh, it wasn’t just me, it was me and my crew too.” You polite shake hands with her. Oh thank God, you thought you were gonna get crushed. “Um, Winona is actually my big MVP, she’s my gunner over there.” Perrine looks over to see a very gushing and squealing Winona standing in the back. “She’d actually love to meet you.”

Winona can only squeal in embarrassment, amazement, and unadulterated joy.

> WINONA’S MORALE HAS BEEN OVERCHARGED TO 200%

> Note: Overcharged Morale can result in certain perks being available before the loyalty of the crewmember is attained. However, Overcharged Morale drains by 50% every day before resetting to 100%.

> WINONA’S TARGET WEAKPOINT PERK IS AVAILABLE
> Winona can now fire a shot which critically stuns (but does not deal damage) to a tank, regardless of armor, speed, or movement of your tank. – 10 CP to use.

Perrine gasps, then holds out her arms. “Awww, you are just precious! C’mere, bring it in!” Winona reaches out to her, immediately running over and hugging Perrine. “Awww, that’s it!”

You say, “She’s a really big fan.”

[1/2]

[2/2]

“I can tell!” Perrine pulls away for a second to see Winona’s face, and Winona almost looks to be on the verge of tears. “You wanna take a selfie with me, boo?” Winona nods, squeaking in joy. “Aw, let’s take a selfie!” She pulls out her cellphone, then leans over next to her. “Come on, everyone get in!” You, Captain Spruance, Lieutenant Commander Hatteberg, Gertrude, Griselda, Winona, and Perrine all get into a picture. And with a few snaps of her phone, the moment of Winona meeting her idol is immortalized forever. “Winona, gimme your number so I can send this to you, you and me can talk shop too! I can tell you’re an Unlimited girl!”

Winona looks at you, still squeaking and squealing indescribably. She immediately hands Perrine her phone.

Gertrude laughs a little. “I haven’t seen anybody so excited to see you in a while, Perrine.”

“It’s not often you get to meet fans,” says Perrine as she takes in Winona’s number. “You gonna show me around school or…” All of you look over to see a woman climb out of the M39, dressed smartly in a black business suit. “Oh, that’s Commissioner Durocher.” Oh fuck. “I think she’d want to meet you.”

“Ah, okay.” Gertrude nods. “Uh, Captain Spruance and friends can show you around school. Griselda and I can talk with the Commissioner.”

“Oui!” Perrine happily wraps her arm around a happy Winona and takes her away with the Naval Studies Officers. “Let’s go!”

Griselda looks over at you. “You wanna come with us? We’re gonna meet up later at the Tankery HQ anyway, not sure if you’d want to meet the Commissioner now if you’re too nervous.”

> “No, no, I can go with you guys.”
> “I’m gonna stick with Perrine and the others.”
> Other

Business before pleasure, duty calls, etc.

>“No, no, I can go with you guys.”

And tell Winonna we'll try to catch up later.

>> “No, no, I can go with you guys.”

“Oh, no, I can go with you guys,” you say. You look over to Winona. “Winona, I’m going to head out with Gertrude and Griselda, alright?”

Winona squeaks out an affirmative noise, still fawning over Perrine. Captain Spruance looks over at you, pointing to you in particular. “Don’t do anything embarrassing to LGA, now.” Duly noted.

The three of you walk up to the woman, who dusts herself off. “Well, I gotta say.” She brushes back her brown hair, which has a few streaks of grey in it. “Perrine Hobart isn’t exactly gentle on the stick.” She looks at Gertrude. “Gertrude Pool, it’s nice to meet you.”

“You as well, Commissioner. This is Griselda Pool and her sub-officer Elodie Zumwalt,” she says. The two of you bow to her respectfully, as part of Tankery tradition. You get a better look at Commissioner Durocher, an older women, with few wrinkles to her face and what seems to be a permanently attached glare on her face as well. She places her hands on her hips, looking at you two.

“No need to bow to me,” she says.

> COMMISSIONER DOTTIE DUROCHER Credited Kills: ??
> Awards: ??

“Come on,” says Griselda. “We can take my truck to the hangar.” She nods, and the four of you walk down the street aways to where Griselda is parked. “Um, Commissioner, this is a really big surprise you know, dropping in on us.”

“Well, I wanted to visit earlier to confirm personally that your tanks were fitted with the proper judging equipment but I was called away on business.” Durocher takes the passenger seat, while Griselda drives. You and Gertrude sit in the back. “I am sorry if I am imposing on you, especially so soon before a match.”

“No, no, it’s no trouble!” says Griselda. “Not at all!”

Commissioner Durocher looks back at you two. “I especially wanted to meet the little sister of North America’s own Cinderella story.”

[1/2]

[2/2]

“Aw, please, Griselda is more like Beauty and the Beast,” says Gertrude. Is she saying Griselda is ugly? Griselda pulls the truck away onto the street. It’s only a short drive to the Hangar. “So, Commissioner. Can I ask your opinion on how my sister is doing?”

Commissioner Durocher looks forward again. “I’m not allowed to favor or dismiss teams, hurts my impartiality.” Okay, that sounds fair. Gertrude curls her lips, surprised but not deterred. “Griselda, I am told you are only operating with only five crews though, is that true?” Griselda nods. “That’s bold. I assume you have logistics trouble, don’t you.” You all shrug. “Yeah, you do.”

And with that, the short drive actually ends. You pull into the Tankery HQ, and find Oleg hard at work fitting the new engine into your Centaur I. The Poles are actually in the HQ as well, helping scrub down the tanks of their unwanted paintjobs from yesterday, while the History Club is actually… putting the finishing touches on an IS-2? You all dismount and walk over. “Oleg!” yells Griselda. Oleg looks over, surprised. “Wow, you got a lot done!”

“Thanks to the girls who arrived, da,” he says. “But I am absolutely tir-“ He stops when he sees the Commissioner, and the Commissioner does the same. “… Dottie.”

“Oleg,” says the Commissioner. The four of you look between them.

Griselda blinks. “D- do you two know each other?”

“No,” says Dottie.

“Nyet,” says Oleg.

> “Are you sure?”
> “Thanks for fitting our engine, Oleg.”
> Show the Commissioner around the tanks, break the tension.
> Other

>> “Thanks for fitting our engine, Oleg.”

>Show the Commissioner around the tanks, break the tension.

>“Thanks for fitting our engine, Oleg.”

>> “Thanks for fitting our engine, Oleg.”
“Thanks for fitting our engine, Oleg.”

Avoid the awkward. Deploy the Distraction!

There’s a spark between Oleg and the Commissioner, the kind of spark that starts housefires. You gotta stamp it out. “Uh, thanks for fitting our engine, Oleg.” You quickly motion for Gertrude and Griselda to take the Commissioner away, and they lead her off to be shown around the tanks. “Really, that’s nice of you.”

“Da.” He folds his arms, grumbling a little. “Is no trouble of mine.”

“So, could you walk me through what’s new then?”

He nods, pointing to the engine being lowered into the engine block. “Is now Meteor engine. Did not have to do much to convert, Merlin was actually a Meteor converted back into Merlin, I just had to convert it back, wasn’t too difficult, only time consuming.” He climbs up onto the tank and kneels down, then helps you up as well. “New engine should be much faster now, 60 plus kilometers an hour on good terrain.”

“I have to worry about that any?” you ask.

“Well, I governed the speed so it wouldn’t rip the tracks off,” he says. “Even with the tougher suspension I built, there’s still a sizeable risk of that, especially on poor terrain.” Okay, that’s fair. “Other than that, you now have a Cromwell III.”

> THE CENTAUR I “Oliver” IS NOW A CROMWELL III TANK

[2/2]

“Thanks, Oleg,” you say.

“Da.” He tilts his head, looking past you to see Griselda and Gertrude introduce the Commissioner to the Poles and the Historians. “Anyway. I should not take any more of your time, Elodie.” He kneels down. “I have to finish this, alright?”

You blink. “Alright.” You drop down. He didn’t call you sol… whatever the fuck. Huh.

You walk on over to the group as the Commissioner talks with the Poles, in their native language. The Poles, excited to finally meet someone who speaks Polish, happily chat and gossip with her. Gertrude looks over at you. “She seems to be enjoying herself,” she whispers. She checks her watch. “It’s almost lunch time, should we get her something to eat?”

“Did she say she was staying long?” asks Griselda.

“I don’t know, I think I’ll go cook something for her.” You all nod, and Gertrude quickly excuses herself to the kitchen.

The Commissioner turns around to you. “Elodie.” You blink, standing stiff. “Serafina was just telling me about your skill and leadership. She speaks highly of you.”

> “She exaggerates.”
> “Aw, thank you, Serafina!”
> “She should speak highly of Griselda too.”
> Other

>> “She exaggerates.”

> “She exaggerates.”

> “She should speak highly of Griselda too.”

>“She should speak highly of Griselda too.”

>> “She exaggerates.”

need to hit the sack schteel, thanks for running, good thread as always

as for the other voices in elodies head, remember not to store her on dick

>“She exaggerates.”

I just execute my commanders orders

> “She exaggerates.”

“She exaggerates,” you say.

Commissioner Durocher folds her arms, smirking. “There’s no exaggeration when it comes to subordinates.” She gently nudges your arm, smiling. “Take the compliment, don’t be so modest. Sometimes people love a big good ego.” You shrug at that, you’re not so sure about that.

Griselda smiles, then checks her phone. “Oh, it’s the others! Perrine and Winona are gonna come around soon for lunch!” Really? That’ll be good. It’ll bail you out of this. “Uh, Elodie, we can probably discuss our plans for the match around that time, that okay?”

“Sure,” you say. “Anyway, Commissioner, I-“ The Commissioner blinks, looking at something. “Commissioner?”

She points to the wrecked King Tiger sitting in the corner of the hangar, wrapped up underneath tarp. “Where did you get that?” she asks. As you walk over, you explain that you found it while searching for treasure behind a waterfall at LGA’s Mount Montagne. A very interesting explanation but regardless that was the truth. She looks up at it, tilting her head, impressed by its size maybe? “Hm.”

“You like the King Tiger?” asks Griselda.

“Erm, yes, yeah.” Commissioner Durocher folds her arms, looking at it. She quickly brushes some rust off covering the name “Thaddeus”. “Thaddeus, good name for him.” She looks over at you all. “Just so you all know, it’s only proper that you refer to the tanks as boys. It’s uh… it’s a tradition thing. These are the only boys you get, you know.” Hmph, it’s not like you’re interested in that stuff anyway. “Still, nice tank, nice tank. Hm.” She sniffs. “That lunch cooking?”

“Yeah,” says Griselda. The Commissioner nods, immediately gravitating towards the kitchen. “That was weird.” You shrug, maybe not. “Anyway, we got some time. Did you want to discuss the plan for tomorrow? Or should I save that for the morning after?”

> Save it
> Discuss it now

> Discuss it now

>> Discuss it now

>> Discuss it now

> Discuss it now

> Discuss it now

What's the plan, boss lady

> Save it

> Discuss it now

-

-

You and Griselda take some plates of cooked chicken and curry rice and mull over the map in the briefing room. Strewn around the table were photos of tanks, not just yours, but also of Robert A. Heinlein’s. “Right, here’s the map. And I think we really lucked out on location because this mountain precludes a lot of movement and kills their mobility. However we still have quite a few problems,” says Griselda.

“What’s that?”

“Number 1. They’re not going to fight fair. They will go for the maximum twenty in the elimination and flag fights.” Oh. That is not fair. Not at all. “Secondly, all of their tanks are more coordinated, more organized than ours. However, considering they’re using US Armor, we might have the edge on protection if we keep behind the Pershing and the Churchill. I was hoping we could get a crew in the IS-2 before this match but nobody’s answered my calls. Here’s their line up.”

“… do we have any OTHER advantages?” you ask nervously.

“Yes,” she says. “Most of their crews are freshmen, which means we won’t be facing too many elite crews. Problem is, they still have very good Officers, and they are very well-disciplined.”

> ROBERT A. HEINLEIN MILITARY ACADEMY
> M24 Chaffee x 10
> M5A1 Stuart x 20
> M8 Scott x 15
> M26 Pershing x 10
> M45 Pershing x 5
> M4A3E8 Sherman x 30
> M4A3E8 Sherman x 5 (ELITE)
> M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo (76) x 10
> M18 Hellcat x 5
> M36 Jackson x 5

[1/2]

[2/2]

> LEGENDARY TANK: M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo “Cobra King”
> This particular Sherman Jumbo is known to be the famous tank which was the first to liberate the stricken defenders at Bastogne. Thought lost to an unknown raid, this tank was found again, and restored to full functioning order. Strangely, despite the reputation of Sherman Jumbos being rather clumsily heavy and slow, “Cobra King” is actually relatively speedy and agile for REGULAR Shermans.

“They’re also led by a freshman officer, goes by the name of ‘Dix’ Hauser.” Griselda slides a photo of the very confident looking Dix Hauser over to you. Small girl, tanned skin, but with her black hair done in a neat bun and wearing an M1 Helmet adorned with Heinlein’s eagle on it along with South Carolina palmetto trees on the sides. “She’s raw, but she’s not stupid. She’ll see through a lot of basic tricks.”

You nod. “So… how much of a chance do we have?”

She shrugs. “Depends. I don’t really have a plan, which is why I’m only talking to you and not the rest of the crews. I don’t want to dispirit them.” She motions to you, sternly. “What do you think we should do?”

> Come up with a plan? (Specify a plan)
> Let Griselda plan this
> Other

> Let Griselda plan this

we're red? Right?

>Let Griselda plan this

No, LGA is always blue.

In the second match though, you'll start in the red spot.

Send the Churchill up the mountain to snipe. I got nothing else other than going head to head in the pass.

Aim for their officers, and find someone to crew the IS-2. We need at many tanks as possible however, if their officers are well disciplines taking them out will cause confusion among the ranks.

Apply hit and run tactics and also if possible trap them by getting them into a narrow area in route 15 and knocking out the front and rear tank.

If anything, try to eliminate their best tanks in the elimination round so at least we have a shot at the flag match.

Got it.

Not so much our plan, but probably theirs.

They can the 554 to Skyline Road. That'll get them up on the hill. If we push to the large valley, they'll pound us from in front and above. They'll push us back down the valley past Armstrong and us it to get behind.

We should avoid that valley. Take the Armstrong Road and swing around and above.

But taking out their officers is a must.

Absolutely.

Can we have one of our crew use the IS-2 for one of the matches?

>M8 Scott
Is this the short barrel 75mm or the long barrel 75mm?

Short barreled one.

> Come up with a plan

“Here’s my thinking. We prioritize their Officers, and we find some way to trap them in Route 15 in that mountain.”

“How do you propose getting them to follow you in there?” asks Griselda.

“Give them a rabbit to chase maybe?” you ask. “If you need me to, I can bait them into the pass, then we can snipe out the front and rear tanks, take out the Officers. But I think what we should also prioritize is their better tanks. They have a depth, but if we eliminate their better tanks now, we can avoid a headache later. Especially if they deploy all of their Pershings in this fight.”

Griselda nods. “Heinlein is known for its heavy assault tactics, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they did pull a lot of Pershings into this fight. Yeah, that might be a good plan. We park the Churchill on the rise of the mountain, find a way to park the Pershing at one end to stop them too, then you, me, and Suvorov can ambush them when they come inside.”

You nod back. “That’s if they take the bait.”

“It’s not a bad plan though,” she says with a smile. “I like it, definitely. We should go with it-“

Gertrude opens the door. “Hey, guys!”

“Sis! We’re discussing strategy!” mopes Griselda.

“Aw, sorry. Griselda, there’s a group of girls here wanted to see you.” She whispers loudly. “I think they want to join your team.” Griselda beams, and she immediately rushes past Griselda. Gertrude looks over at you. “Heh, well, you want to join us for lunch then, Ellie or do you need to head out?”

> “I should head out.”
> “Nah, I can join you.”
> Other

> “Nah, I can join you.”

> “Nah, I can join you.”

>> “Nah, I can join you.”
We need that Is-2. But goddamit it only holds 28 rounds and it's two-piece ammunition.

>“Nah, I can join you.”

Meet the noobies!

brace for horror

>“Nah, I can join you.”
I hope it's girls that actually want to join the team and are not doing so because they want to get in Griselda's pants.

Don't be so crass, user.

It's the Anime Club, isn't it? Or is it the Film Students?

Why can't it be both?

Knowing how this series goes, that's normally the case.

Furries for Veeky Forums on Reddit Meetup Club

Veto'd on sight, like the Club for the Inclusion of Boys into Tankery

Eh, but we're giving them one of the shitiest tanks in our roster.

What if they're traps?

The closest thing to that is for a reverse trap to enter.

>goes by the name of ‘Dix’ Hauser.
>Dicks Houser?

>A whole tank of tank-fanatical clandestine traps, all unaware of each other's sex

Brilliant.

On a more serious note, though, I expect if boys were in tankery then they would win all the tournaments and there would be "Girl's Tankery" tournaments set up.

Shssshhh. Let schteel have his warped little fantasy.

>we Monstrous Regiment now