>music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
Hit random for the name.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Same deal for the powers.
OR just use
>pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Then, write it up

>jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=y1xjyWoU9ug
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Organic_Weapons
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Empathic_Healing)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reincarnation_Inducement)
musichub.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lonely_Goatherd:Julie_Andrews)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Blast)
musichub.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Valentine:Tom_Waits)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cecaelia_Physiology)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Healing_Plant)
musichub.wikia.com/wiki/Gigantic_(single):Pixies)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Corruption_Inducement
musichub.wikia.com/wiki/Nothing_To_Do_With_Me:Stereolab)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spatial-Temporal_Lock
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>HOW DO I INTO JOJO Veeky Forums? (In no particular order)
>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>FATE (Next post has a hack)
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Monsters and other Childish Things
>Attached file

And the D10 system.
Now for some misc links:
>Fan Parts (Also editable)
docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
>Note: Rebuilding/adding info as we find it in the archives.

>d100 System (Editable copy)
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit

Wow this thread is pretty inactive

What would Longinus have as his Stand?

Nyarlathotep-Hitler

>Stand Name
The Boxer Rebellion

>Description
To summarize The Boxer Rebellion's features, one should describe it as a malnourised academic wrapped in a multicolred cocoon of historical maps, charts, and artwork. One feature that stands out with the Boxer Rebellion are the top of its hands. On the yellowed paper of its left hand, an iron compass with only cardinal directions is present. On the yellowed paper of its right hand, a golden compass with only intercardinal directions is present. Cartoonishly thick glasses accupy its map-covered, featureless face.

>Stats
Destructive Power: C
Range: E (When attacking) A (When using abilities)
Speed: C
Durability: C
Precison: A
Potential: D

>Abilities( What The Boxer Rebellion lacks in raw combat strength, it makes up with its many useful in many flexible and devastating techniques)

>「WEAPON」
Searching through the mists of time and history of a wide location, TBR can grant its user any weapon involved with any historical event, known and unknown. Examples could involve granting the user a copy of a katana near the location of major seige battle in japan or a Browning-Automatic-Rifle when the user is near the beaches of Normandy. Only weapons can be copied from the past.

>「BIG IDEAS」
TBR can look through the eyes of nearby spirits and give the user its sights. This ability can be used as surveillance within a 5 mile radius. Example: TBR could look through the eyes of a past fishmonger near a historical market and the user could see through its eyes. The user has to be in deep concentration to see through the vision's eyes.

>Secret Technique: 「LET IT GO」
The most powerful ability of The Boxer Rebellion. Within a 10 mile radius, TBR can summon the spirits of anybody to take up arms and destroy a chosen target. Depending on the location, the mob could be anything from pitch fork and torch-bearing peasants, green berets, or an unstoppable warband of mongols.

He wouldn't have a stand, he'd probably be an extremely talented Spin master. Maybe even one of the best, allowing him to bypass Jesus' stand/plot armor.

This is assuming whatever stand Jesus had would have an effect like Ticket to Ride, allowing him some sort of perfect defense... As well as probably having some strange D4C cloning ability.

Gotta feed all those people with 40 loaves and fishes somehow.

Greetings, friends. To those who recall a couple of weeks back, I came up with a few ideas for a continuation of the JJBA side-stories codified in lettered parts. In my case, PART E was based around driving races, with the intent of making many references to various racing animes such as Initial D, REDLINE, and F-Zero, amongst more Western cartoons like Wacky Races. Now, before that can be done, I'm going to need a few Stand names, as well as ideas for how the story progresses; I have a couple of possibilities for both, but help from the thread is of course appreciated.

I have also forgotten what I named the part. If anyone actually remembers what I called it, please tell me.

Christ, this is late.
>No Question of the Thread
Okay, let's do a simple one.
>Have you ever done a "Standless" campaign, or one with any non-Stand-using characters? How did it go if so?

I think it was something like "Racing Toward Sunset" in Italian.

>captcha asks for commercial trucks

I'm in need of some stand names that deal with.... like death or passing on.
I don't know that many bands.

Don't Fear the Reaper

Black Funeral

youtube.com/watch?v=y1xjyWoU9ug

Stairway to Heaven? Highway to Hell? Divine Comedy? Those are more specifically afterlife-based.

That's an easy one.

Hey /sss/, I'm looking to get some help with finishing up the fleshing out of a stand I got from the Stand Generator. I haven't come up with an idea for a User yet and I'm still contemplating on its abilities.

Stand: Monarchy of Roses

Ability: [Organic Weapons]

Power - D (Varies on weapon)
Speed - A
Range - C
Durability - A
Precision - E
Potential - A

Stand Appearance:
Monarchy of Roses appears as a large humanoid figure with blood red skin and a veiny pale white texture that wears platemail armor seemingly made of bone and cartilage. Its face is featureless save for a pair of bright glowing white eyes and It's head possesses long metallic vines of barbed rose steams as hair while it wears a large crown of thorns. It's pauldrons are made of connecting skull caps that run down its shoulder and end in whole skulls with three large thorns bursting from the foreheads while connecting jawbones are lined down the upper arm. At its waist, a tattered cloth hangs at its belt with another skull and more jaw bones tied into the cloth. The palms of its hands possess the stigmata wounds while embedded within its chest is a pulsating heart shaped rose made of bloody flesh. The joints of MoR's armor bleeds blood droplets in the shape of rose petals, which flutter about and around it in a ghostly breeze.

Ability description:
User can create organic weapons from nothing or by shaping the existing organic material, they are capable of creating virtually any weapon and how many they wish. Depending on what organic material the weapon is made of, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.

Abilities list is coming up and pic related is an idea for what the rest of the armor looks like, save for the helmet, waist cloth, and pauldrons.

Ability list:
>Organic Growth: MoR is capable of growing existing living bodily material, such as bone, blood, and viscera in a rapidly short amount of time.

>Organic Weaponry: Monarchy of Roses is capable of creating literal weapons from various organic bodily material, most commonly out of bone, cartilage, ossein, etc. and use these weapons for combat. MoR's power and destructive capabilities range from the type of weapon it creates to use for battle.
1. Swords of Bone: The most commonly used weapon, MoR creates actual swords and bladed weapons made of bone to use for combat.

•Organic Projectiles: Monarchy of Roses is capable of firing/launching organic material as a ranged weapon.
1. Bloody Stream: MoR gathers up blood within its palm and fires a highly pressurized fluid jet that is strong enough to cut through solid stone.
2. Bone Shards: MoR fires broken shards of jagged bone that are capable of tearing and shredding targets.

Basic powers so far, haven't came up with to many to keep it at that A ranked potential level since the User likely hasn't descovered the Stands full potential.
I'm wondering just how far I could go with MoR's organic powers.

Forgot to link the superpower wiki page of the Organic Weapons ability.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Organic_Weapons

he just brought the fish and bread from another universe

Correndo il Tramonto (Racing the Sunset)

Grabbed it from the archives just for you

One Step Beyond.

>1. Swords of Bone: The most commonly used weapon, MoR creates actual swords and bladed weapons made of bone to use for combat.
So does that make you the sword of your bone?

It does indeed, that's what makes it so fun.
Can't have JoJo without the humor after all.
I actually didn't catch that at first, thanks for the laugh user.

>Stand Name:
Well - Dressed.

>Stand Ability: [Empathic Healing](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Empathic_Healing)

>Stats

Power - A
Speed - A
Range - B
Durability - B
Precision - B
Potential - D

Description: The power to heal others' emotional wounds, burdens or trauma. Combination of Empathy and Healing. Not to be confused with Wound Transferal, or Mental Healing. The user can heal others' emotional wounds and/or burdens, but the pain of the injury will also carry over to the user in terms of psychic pain.

(Given its power rating, I've decided to add offensive ability and the ability to heal mid levels of physical injury through the power of mind. It doesn't really heal per se, but grants an incredible extra chance of survival to fatal wounds, for example, as it encourages the wounded person to keep fighting; and given the nature of this power may also heal some level of spiritual / soul wounds.)

Well Dressed appears as a young man with bishonen traits (androgynous, graceful, etc), dressed impeccably in a tux, wielding a scalpel in one hand and one rose in the other. His face appears to change constantly between different racial features or even featureless simulations of humans (mannequins or cyborgs) however his face is always beautiful, and his features look experienced, as every expresion seems to be deliverate. When the stand defends or heals, it represents people the user has healed over his life, and when the stand user attacks, the number of people the user has slain.
Cont'd

The reason why the stand is so powerful, is because each time the user heals somebody, all the damage is transfered to him in some form of psychic pain, and while it could drive him mad (one could argue that it's impossible to remain sane after just a few uses), with more and more uses the pain gets dilluted and only new parts of sensations are felt in some manner of force. All this pain then becomes experience as how to cause, dodge and protects against all forms of pain, be physical, mental or spiritual, and it's very easy to crack somebody's will with a word or hit a crucial nerve using only a small pebble. The huge range and precision means that enemies are bound to underestimate him and will not be able to match his power or speed.

The low potential means that basically the user is somewhat close to experience all forms of pain that are humanly possible to experience, from the psychopath's emptyness and the will of the suicidal to childbirth and the neetness of a robot combined in only seconds, it's probable his worldview is very bleak and that he doesn't want to use this power anymore for obvious reasons. If the maximum stand potential is realized, however, power should reach S, as it would be possible to inflict maximum damage on each action, and give anyone the patience and stoicism of a sage no matter what.

Inb4 pepe jokes.

Just copy Kimimaro's Shikotsumyaku as the user grows in experience.

Never seen whoever that is from what I assume is Naruto? But anyways, I'll certainly check it for inspiration and ideas.
Thanks user.

So I have a weird problem, I'm planning out a fate based game soon, but I'm not done with the series. I'm bouncing ideas of a friend of mine for villain ideas, and I keep thinking up ideas that turn out to be similar, or outright copies of future stands I haven't seen yet.

I started thinking up stuff halfway through diamond, now I just started stone ocean and found only one that I thought up myself: talking heads.

Question though: is jojo fate easy enough to get into for people new to fate? Only one of my potential players are familiar with it.

Blue Man here. Remember that NWoD (now CofD) hack I was making to put Stands in the World of Darkness? It was months ago. Anyway, now that I have a better grip on the system, I'm going to start working on a new version of the concept from scratch.

Called Chronicles of Darkness: Gravity (or something like that, the name is up in the air), the document would introduce Stands to the World of Darkness, a world like our own, but with a myriad of dark secrets bubbling under the surface. It'd cover the basics of how they mesh with the setting, how other supernaturals respond to their existence, and how to make a fabulous character with a Stand of their own. It'd also introduce a new Hunter Compact in the form of the Speedwagon Foundation.

Anybody interested?

You have my interest. I think you should call the fanline, Stand: The Weird or something in the vein of that

The issue is that Stand User isn't a major template, like with Vampire or Changeling. Like how Vanilla Ice retained his Stand after becoming a Vampire and how DIO got a Stand after being a Vampire, any living creature (or other esoteric being) can get a Stand, regardless of major or templates. For that reason, I'm a little hesitant to call it Stand User: The Gravity, the original name for the fanbook. Oh well, I'll consider it.

Were planning on make a Stand subsystem based on taking specific Merits or something like that? So that potentially anyone can get a Stand?

*Were you

I was going to make Stands based off of the Spirit creation rules, with added Attributes in the form of Range and Potential. Powers would be borrowed from Dread Powers and the power systems adapted from other gamelines.

As for how you get one, it varies. You can get one from an Arrow, a fragment of the Stand Meteor that flies around in a Devil's Palm. In the case of supernaturals, there's all sorts of weird ways you can get a Stand, like a Promethean made from the parts of other Stand Users.

Becomes more powerful and more visible the more people are looking at it?
>"HEY YOU, DON'T WATCH THAT, WATCH THIS!"

Thank you kindly, fellow anons. Now, we're going to need character names, Stand names, Stand abilities, things like that. Maybe a significant artifact too, though I already have something of an idea for that. Any thoughts, folks?

I just finished a campaign run with the d100 JoJo system. It was supposed to be a couple trial sessions to see if I could run a fun game, so I just had two players. It wound up lasting eight months. I just wanted to thank you guys for these threads, because it sparked my creativity to see you guys come up with stands and plots and characters galore.

To summarize, they went into Detroit looking for a game convention, and wound up discovering that the Insane Clown Posse (and associated acts) had gained stand powers and had taken over the city. With the help of their very own Zeppeli, they sought out and defeated damn near everyone I could find on Wikipedia, week by week. They fought giant cannons, magic sandcastles, manta rays, and even a guy who could animate subway sandwiches. With a climactic battle that took 3 hours in real time, they lost limbs, kept a Zeppeli from kicking the bucket, and got saved at the last minute by 50 Cent and G-Unit.

It was the best. Never doubt that these threads are worth posting in. Thank you, everyone!

Stand names, off the top of my head:

[Autobahn]
[Cosmic Wheels]
[Gridlock!]
[Taxi to Nowhere]
[Stylo]
[Gold Trans Am]
[Old Bike]
[Fast Car]
[Albuquerque]

Does this make me technically immortal?

Stand Name: Primo Victoria

Stand Ability: [Reincarnation Inducement](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reincarnation_Inducement)

Power - D

Speed - C

Range - C

Durability - C

Precision - B

Potential - B

Description: The power to induce reincarnation. Sub-power of Reincarnation Manipulation. Variation of Inducement. User can cause a state of reincarnation in a person or group of people, forcing them to constantly reincarnate every time they die. The effect can be either permanent or temporary depending on the users power and skill.

Giorno please go.

Apart from Kira Yoshikage with Killer Queen and Sheer Heart Attack and such, when did Stands start to get special named abilities? I can't really think of any Stands that do this, but all the Stands created here seem to use that, e.g., with 「WEAPON」.

CROSSFIRE HURRICANE

Stand: The Lonely Goatherd (musichub.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lonely_Goatherd:Julie_Andrews)

Power: Darkness Blast (powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Blast)

Power - A

Speed - B

Range - C

Durability - D

Precision - E

Potential - D

The Lonely Goatherd appears as a collection of miniature black goats wearing German military uniforms. These goats have the ability to hide perfectly within any shadow, transforming it into a landmine set to go off the next time it's touched. The larger the shadow is the more powerful the explosion will be, but shadows larger than a single goat require multiple goats to "prime" them to explode. The larger the shadow in question is, the more goats it will require, and the user may run out of goats before the shadow is primed. Individual goats exist within the shadow and can move around freely, but can be reveled by a light source and safely take out.

Still doesn't seem to be a common tradition, just something used a lot here.

I know the feel, Araki's done some work in Standology.

well what's the plot of your game?

I wouldn't even say it's that common here. But it's something fun to do.

Got any stories to share from this

well now you HAVE to tell us about it!

Right now it's planned as an ease into the setting, as most of the group only really knows the stardust crusaders storyline. Something slice of life ish. The city they all go to college in its getting progressively more dangerous to live in, and they find out the criminal underworld is getting control of city via stands.
Kinda other side vento's story, with a bit of diamond's feel.
I was thinking fate for the world building and more flexibly for powers. The other thought was mutants and masterminds because I like crunchy systems, but that's not everyone's cup of tea.

Whoops, this was meant to link to

>only Stand users can save Detroit
Sounds legit

First Robocop, now Stand users.
Detroit can only be saved by Bizarre means.

Please tell me there was at least one Electric Six reference, given that they're actually from Detroit.

if not i can give you ideas if you do it again

also i suggest you name the campaign "Panic in Detroit"

Stand: Blue Valentine (musichub.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Valentine:Tom_Waits)

Power: Cecaelia Physiology (powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cecaelia_Physiology)

Power - B
Speed - C
Range - C
Durability - A
Precision - B
Potential - C

Blue Valentine appears as a deep blue female humanoid whose lower body, hair, and arms are made up of octopus tentacles. Whenever Blue Valentine attaches the suction cups of its tentacles to a living creature that creature becomes "boneless," like an octopus. This does not harm someone out right and with time they could learn to move freely in their new state. However, the effect only lasts as long as Blue Valentine is attached. If Blue Valentine were to release someone while they were twisted or compressed in a way their bone structure doesn't allow their bones would break apart like normal.

Stand: Busta Rhymes

Power: Healing Plant (powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Healing_Plant)

Power - A
Speed - B
Range - D
Durability - B
Precision - B
Potential - C

Busta Rhymes appears as a large, tribal style punchghost with a grass skirt, a stone tiki mask, and arms twice the length of its body that bend like whips. Busta Rhymes can plant seeds inside things that are broken or damaged, which then quickly grow to replace any damaged components of it and take over their functions. For example, planting the seed inside of an old broken down car would cause all the damaged parts to be patched with plant matter and the car would work as normal. Things repaired by Busta Rhymes must be cared for as plants are, with plenty of sunlight and water, or the plants matter will degrade and cease to function.

Stand: Gigantic ( musichub.wikia.com/wiki/Gigantic_(single):Pixies)

Power: Corruption Inducement (powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Corruption_Inducement

Power - B
Speed - D
Range - A
Durability - A
Precision - A
Potential - E

Gigantic is an Automatic Stand that appears as a tiny purple and red devil with wings and a pitchfork. Gigantic is activated whenever the user sees someone perform an immoral action. When this happens Gigantic appears on the victims shoulder and attempt the tempt the victim into more immoral acts. Whenever the victim acts immorally while the Stand is active two things occur. First, the victim will be more likely to commit an immoral act in the future. This effect is cumulative so long as Gigantic is active, with the victim becoming more and more likely to act immorally the more they do so. Second, Gigantic gets bigger in proportion to how immoral the act was. This will continue until Gigantic is large enough to overpower the user, at which point it will start to attack in order to punish the victim for their crimes. The only way to get rid of Gigantic is to do an equal amount of good as they did evil while under his influence. This will cause the stand to get smaller and weaker again until he vanishes.

Interesting. Decent idea for a healing stand

Bump

Someone asked last thread, so I'll deliver.

「Uptown Funk」 appears as a short man in a fancy red uniform, with gold braid spiraling around its arms and torso ending in two arrows on the cuffs. A cylindrical brimmed cap and delicate white linen gloves complete the outfit, though the face is merely a camera and microphone ensemble, with a slot for printing a photo. Nearly useless itself in direct combat, the stand is automatic and possesses the power to deliver things to any person or place the user desires, knocking politely at the nearest door or window for people and striding out of the nearest unwatched cover for locations. It can deliver anything it can hold in one hand, though both hands can be used. After nonviolently 'delivering' something, it waits ten seconds for a reply, takes a photograph of the area, and returns to its user. Then, it repeats everything it heard in those ten seconds, and acts out any 'messages' it received. The stand's user is careful that this function of the stand remain secret, and thus usually avoids using it against stand users.
Pros- Extreme range, durability, and speed, snazzy outfit, anonymity
Cons- Won't return mid delivery, nearly useless for personal defense, have to depend on the contents of packages for offense

Good names. However, with regards to Stands specifically, I was planning for inspiration to come from song names in the aforementioned racing anime influences - for instance, the main bad guy might end up with a Stand named 「The Truth」, whilst (looking at songs) the JoJo of the part could possess 「Yellow Line」. And so on.

Ah, fair enough. Music from racing anime/shows rather than songs about racing/driving, right?

Can we have [Running in the 90's] be a villainous Stand?

Of course. Really, what needs to be done is I need to create a Google document going over all the details as they're developed. We're in the early stages right now, so that's not quite necessary yet, but... y'know.

"Please God! I'm tired of living, just let me die!"

- Stand User

Stand: Nothing To Do With Me (musichub.wikia.com/wiki/Nothing_To_Do_With_Me:Stereolab)

Powers: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spatial-Temporal_Lock

Power - D
Speed - C
Range - C
Durability - A
Precision - E
Potential - E

Description: User exists outside of time and space and as such are immune to just about anything that would affect or harm them: if time should stop then the user would not be affected. If reality would change, the user would remember both the previous and have knowledge of differences from the old to the new. If the area around the user explodes or the planet which they are on vanish or does not exist any more the user is not affected since they do not exist inside space.

What would a part about robot stand users be like?

I actually love this idea,as I understand it? I'm getting this image: a world where the main life form is robotic, similar to Transformers or whatever. A few select individuals get mysterious abilities which breaks them away from the service of the global overmind A.I. type-thing which controls them all. As they decide to take it down and free the people of the world, it begins to command enforcers who also have abilities to get them, or it grants enforcers abilities, or something. Lots of time on the run, undercover, 1984-ish imagery, and of course robot Stands. One would have to turn inorganic matter into organic matter, because that would be the most horrifying ability on a robot planet.

Thanx senpai. Have a doppio

I kinda like it. Make it so you always respawn fully a few seconds after you die, so you can keep repeatedly trying again to do something dangerous and can use your corpses for various uses, but you still age, so at some point you will stop coming back

Got more Doppio?

Can you imagine how self assuring it would be to something grappling with the question of whether it's really alive or not to have a Stand? To see that even when all your parts have been replaced or patched your Stand remains the same? For two models who are exactly the same in all other respects to meet and find that their Stands are different and unique?

Kraftwerk references up the ass.

Could do the same thing with a bunch of clones with different Stands

Hey whoever posted that daft punk stand can you repost the info plz.

on my phone but im banned on that. Sorry

bump