mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches
strawpoll.me/10144367
strawpoll.me/10144376
strawpoll.me/10139518
strawpoll.me/10144369
strawpoll.me/10144463
strawpoll.me/10145411
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grey is kinda ridiculous. It sounds like their death gas can desintegrate dragons too which is beyond overpowered.

They would be hunted down by mecha and undead dragons though. Can't let a flying plague like that exist.

Who can come up with more factions?

Yeah, I can just clarify on that then. Undead and Mecha dragons would be their weakness.

Perhaps the mecha could have some sort of technopathy for its human ability?

Maria Venterwollen

House Vesta

Allure: 4
Elusive: 3
Force: 1
Study: 1
Threat: 3

Perks:
+1 Study
Favored Class: Law
Pact
Huge Breasts
Celebrity
Connections
Fashionable
Flunkies (x4)
Friendly
Wealth ($400/week)
Dignity
Enemies
Polite
Compulsive Masturbation

Mysteries:
Rising Star
Rapture Herald

Enemies:
The House Mars Rape Club want her. If they can have their way with her enough she'll fall into Stockholm Syndrome and love them all dearly.
A Bully from House Vulcan is also after her. He wants to spoil her mind and body by turning her into a fully sluttified Bimbo.

Maria is a proud, dignified young woman from an illustrious royal family; a prime target for the Academy's darker side. She learned the true nature of Rapture very quickly and suddenly and will go to whatever lengths necessary to avoid the worst fates for herself. She's decided to use her connections to surround herself with power, but also not to be so haughty as to avoid the seductions of the school entirely. She willingly gives the boys what they want with enough frequency to keep them off her back; either her own body or any of the other girls she befriends then sells to the various houses for favor and protection. As she strive to protect herself, she finds herself enjoying this darker side of herself more and more, both throwing herself at boys with more lustful abandon and also beginning to participate in the torture and breaking of her slave-gifts. She has picked up a (not undeserved) reputation as a secretly incredibly perverted slut but she's managed to keep the specifics from sticking.

Tried to do something other than pure rapebait (which were my first several thoughts). I haven't decided on the exact nature of her Pact but I'm thinking it's a Incubus/Succubus giving her training and subtle power in exchange for using Maria's lust for various magical purposes. This character is very much about selling her body for power and survival.

So any thoughts on a Shadowrun CYOA? If someone were considering making say, a Power Armor sized character designer, what MUST be on it to highlight the best points of the setting?

I meant that there is no point in being a Grey dragon. You can't eat cause living matter desintegrates from your breath. You can't have a kingdom cause everything arounds you dies. It's a cursed existence.

I can have them be either hungerless or carnivorous then, how about that?

Couldn't their disintegration effect be how they "eat"? Like they accelerated the decay of all things around them, and the more decay around them the more nourished they are. A Grey dragon living in an empty wasteland would be famished, but one living under a bustling metropolis would be extremely powerful, as one basic example.

Dragons need to be dealt with. They're basically immortal gods and annoy the crap out of me. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. They suck the fun out of everything.

I never got the motive behind porting RPG's to CYOA's. Creating a CYOA set in an RPG? Sure, why not? Cutting down an RPG to become a CYOA? I don't see the appeal, but clearly there must be some somewhere.

>desintegrate living matter
>carnivorous
What... what do you think meat/flesh is?

What if a grey dragon is nourished by desolation? living in a wasteland would be satisfying, but a jungle or a city would cause them to starve. They couldn't take the hunger immortality option, of course.

Is the user who made this still working on it?

Don't forget this is a dragon KING cyoa. Kingdoms of desolation only exist in song lyrics.

I changed it to where their breath attack disintegrates plant life and kills humans and beasts except for dragons

Image Version: mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches

strawpoll.me/10144367
strawpoll.me/10144376
strawpoll.me/10139518
strawpoll.me/10144369
strawpoll.me/10144463
strawpoll.me/10145411

This will probably be the last thread for this set of polls folks. Smoke them if you got them.

Hm. I like it. I'd say either works just as well but your explanation seems somewhat harder to justify with any sort of explanation. Not that "lived by decaying things around him" is all that great of an explanation.

The grey dragon would be a bit more magical than the other fleshy dragon. Where a skeletal dragon it powered by unnatural energies, the Grey dragon resonated with lifelesness.

All the more reason for an epic dragon to make one a reality.

Hail to the King (of desolation), baby.

What user, you don't want to be Ozymandias, Dragon King of Dragon Kings?

I'm glad y'all like the Grey dragon idea

I just realised Undead dragons are reanimated through necromancy. That kinda sucks because it implies you died and a necromancer messed with your corpse. Mixed feelings here.

Well "strange energy" seemed a little vague at best, so I felt necromancy was a better route.

lich-dragons reanimated themselves
unholy regions tend to spontaneously reanimate uncontrolled undead
third reason

He's gone.

The discovery of Aether has inspired religious fervor in mortal and conduit alike. There is no shortage of conduits who have declared themselves to be gods or messiahs, but all of their followers combined (on Earth at least) number less than those of the One Holy and Apostolic Church.

Being undead/bones as a sideeffect to their necromantic breath seems less corpse-rapy though.

Necromancy is cool, user. And what the fuck makes you think necromancy involves rape?

>I challenge you to a Game of Alice

>Necromancy
>Corpse-Rapy
Holy shit what are you even doing on Veeky Forums

There should be an anarchist faction consisting of Conduits who are rightfully annoyed and disgusted by all the meddling from the World Government and Rorch.

Suggest me human abilities for each color before I move on to Page 3

How'd you know?

Not a native. I meant that word which means desecration of a corpse.

Necrophilia =/= necromancy

Should that be its own faction or should something of that effect be added as possible motivation for joining the quellers?

There should be a faction that involves the Ringworld and their absurd hordes of people.

Are you one of those people that think D&D is satanic or something

I'm getting really demotivated by all these factions. Imagine finding out you're a Conduit and how fun it sounds to become a planehopping demigod. Except it doesn't work that way. There's still big corporations and big governments which will both try to fuck you over. Just give me a break already.

I know I'm disgusted by the idea of them.

uncropt' pic where?

Disappeared for a long while now.

Nobody's that stupid

That's why I consider Quellers non-canon.

Just think it sucks to die an honourable death as a beautiful gold dragon, then a necromancer moonwalks up to your corpse and turns you into Skeleton McBonesdragon. I'd eat that necromancer. Hell, I'd rape him with a phallic shaped bone first.

Already did it.
Didn't get a waifu.

Obviously you didn't do it right than

Actually I disagree. After the deaths of nearly all of its students, Rapture Academy closes its doors permanently. The Board goes into hiding to avoid the revenge of the student's parents, many themselves alumni trained in power and cruelty by the academy itself.

Perhaps some kind of magic school forms from the remnants, since mages and monster girls/boys are most of the survivors.

That's why I created the Black Bay. I figured Conduit needed some piraty freedom.

This. I HATE the idea of Conduit Factions, and the idea of Quellers. I like imagining Conduits being incredibly rare - so rare that factions don't make sense. I like my Conduits as multiversal explorers, the inheritors of a world much greater than anyone had reason to imagine. Things like Rorch and the Quellers make it feel so tiny and petty.

>Never go in against a Sicilian when Alice is on the line!

I read this whole pdf on a ton of weed once. It was the most enlightening experience of my life. I reccomend it.

I spent way too long on what was essentially an attempt at powergaming while meaningfully managing to improve the school.

Saturn
Force 0 (1)
Allure 2
Elusive 0
Study 5
Threat 3

Bonuses: Inhuman Attribute (Study, Threat), Magical Training (Vow, Counterspell, Spiritual Touch, Heal, Whatever Else an Age old Angel Would Have), Favorite Class (Magic, Law, Psychology), Authority (Magic Teacher), Friendly, Clique (Non-Dickish Teachers), Point Conversions (Threat 4, Threat 5, Allure 3, Allure 4), Dream Boy, Guardian.

Drawbacks: Binding Vulnerability (Cannot tell a lie, must ensure charges are well cared for and protected, must accept all who worship him as charges), Polite, Dignified, Sadism, Bane (Virgin's Tears), Denial (Breaking in others to worship him), Glasses, Crush, Reputation (Accidental Seducer), Responsibility (Take care of his students), Nymphomaniac, Ward (Love-Struck First Year), Phobia (Going insane or becoming excessively demonic), Unlucky, Compulsive Masturbation (Others sincerely worshiping him), Monster -3 (Fallen Angel), Aversion (Demons), Haunted, Addiction (Being Worshiped).

This has not been a very good millennium for Twelve Strumming Lyres Calling Out A Hymn To The Most High. Admittedly he probably shouldn’t have been encouraging those tribals to think of him as an avatar of The Most High but hey! It sped up the conversion process and helped solidify their faith. Besides it was just a little idolatry, no reason to cast him out with the whole “Thine Strength Stripped From Thee Till Repentance Is Shown” sentence hanging over him.

Anyone got those Angel/Demon waifu CYOAs?

Or some other pair of neat waifu CYOA.

Black Bay is pretty cool, senpai

>PASS INTO THE ALICE

Jesus Christ did I really write enough to need two posts?
That’s all in the past though! He may not have Fallen gracefully but he’s still a damn sight better than those bastards down below, and he’s certain that if he manages to change things for the better in this den of debauchery and enslavement. With the way he’s managed to reach out with the faculty here who aren’t utterly insane/terrible he’s sure that he’ll be able ensure that some manner of civilized behavior is brought back here. Admittedly he might not have had the best start what with that incident with the pledge from House Minerva, but she’s happier this way and he now has a great T.A to help with classes! Plus she’s so dedicated in showing her service when she- *coughs*

Anyway Twelve Lyres is sure that he’ll be able to change things for the better! He’s already managed to get himself placed as the head of a new club from House Themis, by starting with them while they’re young and impressionable surely he’ll be able to steer them onto the path of virtue! The Law Professor (Guardian) seem intent that he stay away from House Apollo till he manages to get to the bottom of what’s going on with those Ceres girls, surely there’s no need to worry about such mortal magics managing to ensnare him but he might as well take the opportunity to study such a new field of magic. There’s also the matter of Miss Lindon, best to get her somewhere safe so she can recuperate before anyone can take advantage of her.

Yes. Twelve Strumming Lyres Calling Out A Hymn To The Most High is confident that this school year will go well.

Final Stats
Force 1
Allure 4
Study 6
Elusive 0
Threat 6

>17 points
>start with 10 + 1 in your house stat
I think you made have made a little mistake somewhere.

The budget should work out. I exchanged 24 points for 4 Stat points and bought 2 Inhuman Stats. As a side note the Inhuman Stat bonus should probably either be increased in cost or the Point to Stat rate should be lower.

>AliceAnon lived four thousand years ago in Canada. It is said that he unlocked the secret of waifu and spent became untethered from reality, living his final forty years without ever touching a female

I greatly enjoy this one.

Point-Stats should be lower, in my opinion. I also think the whole attribute system is a little bit borked. If you want to be good in more than one thing you have to be absolutely worthless at something else. Since "average" is so low and each point of an attribute is so much better than the one before it it trends towards very stilted arrays.

I'd appreciate if the business factions name gets changed from Rorch to something else.
I don't like factions either buddy.
I'm the guy who made Rorch (the world) and dislike people using the name of that world for a faction.

Same. The response I would have to some asshole making people to kill me would be to find a bunch of other Conduits and murder the fuck out of him/throw him to a prison Meister.

Do you have like this single stalker who is obsessed with fucking with your world and putting it into other CYOAs? It's really weird.

>he or she
What the fuck is this shit? It was pretty clear from Queller CYOA that Shogun is a dude.

this is some next level weeb autist shit

I assume that taking options (whether advantages or drawbacks) in the Inhuman category makes you less human, ergo slightly more vulnerable to specialized magic and general discrimination. Not too much of a problem if you look human enough nobody thinks to try binding you (or you can avoid being bound in the first place), but it could come back to bite you later if you're careless.

Or just give 15 points to start out with, or have an optional "Protagonist powers" section with options like extra stat points or increased luck.

>I like to come onto anime imageboards and complain about people liking Japan.

>fun and imagination are bad

I think It's a guy who was against it as a world originally, they managed to get a standalone out using its name before I finished imaging Rorch as a world. Either way, changing the name of the city and faction would be nice instead of conduits being uncreative and naming them after the world itself.

>Uncreative naming
Tell that to all three of the East India Trade Companies

Wait, what's even weebish about that CYOA? The art style, kind of?

Nah, I'm still here.

The insults to headpat ratio for that one was high enough to destroy a large chunk of my motivation, so I haven't posted much.

I'm still working on it, but because of this progress has been slow.

I have also created the perfect killing machines.

Now we just need to find Kit and Italics.

Don't give up, Ferrean. You promised me I'd get to be a halfbreed catboy with a spiky penis so I could fuck people to shreds. I need this.

The reason I consider them non-canon is that they're written by some other guy. :-)

I respect the villain's cleverness at least, since (aside from the tech his flunkies are armed with, which isn't impressive as toys like that are available to anyone who visits certain worlds) he's managed to create a system for gleaning power from power from a Conduit "essence" and permanently infusing a fraction of it into someone else in a way that is not made possible by any combination of powers from currently-written canon or non-canon worlds.

I don't think the Prison is the best way to deal with him if you have him captured. One of the well-written non-canon worlds has a hazard that erases you from reality without regard for any escape from death you might possess. Toss your non-canon captive into the non-void and be done with it, unless your specific plan makes getting him trapped on Prison easier than doing this.

Deffo Black/Crystal drake. Who wouldn't want to be a sickass obsidian dragon?

The machinations are freaking great. Also I like skyworlds as a general rule, so the degree to which I'm excited about this one is entirely unreasonable.

Didn't Kit post last thread saying that Slavemancer CYOA was complete?

I can confirm this.

No he didn't. He said he'd remove halfbreeds.

Where is Inhuman Stat? The rules refer to it but I don't see where it is priced.

I'm still looking forward to it.

What makes you think that's Kit though?

Hey, as long as you remember to remove halfbreeds and buff humans it's all good.

Don't mess with me. I don't want to be a fucking cat but if my mum fucks one I can be a catboy. DONT RUIN THIS FOR ME.

Sorry, but no. He said he'll think of something else to replace it, so there might still be a system to let you be a catboy, but he said halfbreeds are out.

>What makes you think that's Kit though?
The font used and the way the option boxes looked in the WiP that was posted some threads ago.

There has to be. I need a spiky penis in a well developed fantasy cyoa. It completes me.

Then put your hopes on his replacement system, little weirdo.

What's your favorite CYOA race?

You'll understand it once you accidentally dream of having a spiky penis and wake up feeling spiritually at peace with life itself. It opened my eyes.

Well here's hoping that CYOA actually gets posted this thread.

>white
basically sub-zero from mortal kombat, or elsa kek
>bronze
manipulates electricity
>black
super thick skin that can't be pierced by swords or low caliber bullets, buff in strength
>brown
earth bender, can make vegetation grow or witter
>gold
can shoot a 5m laser beam from fingertips
>orange
boost in strength and dexterity, can run 10 times faster than usain bolt
>scaleless
telepathy and mind control
>purple
telepathy and telekinesis
>astral
flight and survival in space
>umbral
able to hide in shadows or become one
>undead
deadpool regenerative abilities
>mecha
ultimate mechanics, can fix anything, can engineer anything as long as physics allow it
>crystal
boost in fortune, can turn fingers, hands or whole arms in extremely sharp crystal, slighty resistent to weather
>grey
disassemblers, can take apart objects in simple elements with a touch, if staying in contact for longer time, take apart even organisms

I want to point out that space is barren and vast. There's literally no point in ever leaving Earth.

Mecha sounds a tad overpowered too.

user, meet Gamma Ray Burst, Extinction Event Asteroid, and Runaway Greenhouse Effect.

Anybody got the jojo cyoa?

Sounds like someone doesn't want to easily accomplish the Wealth immortality by mining Asteroids.