Character Art

Taking requests for small arts of RP characters, preferably of D&D. (Other tabletops welcome.)

Every 5 people, the highest roll (1d20) gets an art.

Rolled 12 (1d20)

Rolled 19 (1d20)

Fascinating. Do you want us to put the request in our post, or just post rolls then have the highest say his request?

Rolled 3 (1d20)

i play a lawfulgood dwarf warrior in platemail with a towershield, flail, and armored keg on his back. hair is brown

A blonde buff tall human barbarian with a greatsword, without a shit with a necklace made out of boar legs.
A halfling rogue that looks like draven from league of legends with normal leather thief clothes wielding a slingshot.
A bard half elf that looks like tulio from el dorado, using a lute.
A half orc druid with a taxi driver Mohawk, fangs on the underbite and cloth robes with some fur around it, without one of the robe arms, wielding a staff.
A elf ranger using tight leather that creates a hood mask kind of like the flash with a long bow and a red falcon.

Rolled 3 (1d20)

Forgot to roll, shit

Rolled 10 (1d20)

An Estoc wielding Paladin of The Red Knight with a fancy hat. Think redmage outfit.

Shit i am meant to have in bracts (1d20)

Well I am just retard dice+1d20

Rolled 9 (1d20)

Requesting female aasimar rogue using Tony Diterlizzi style female aasimar design. Red hood and leather armor beneath, with two rapiers strapped at the waist.

You need to do it in the options field duder, no parenthesis needed.

Rolled 18 (1d20)

Brunette half-elven wizard with a Will-Ryker-esque facial hair, a green-blue cowl, basic traveling clothes and a birchwood staff topped with a copper knob.

Rolled 9 (1d20)

A mindflayer knight in full plate with battleaxe, no shield, no helmet

Rolled 6 (1d20)

Do something... avant garde.

Rolled 17 (1d20)

MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER PALADINS

Rolled 11 (1d20)

Black haired, ponytailed man in red-accented, vaguely oriental light/medium armor with a broad glaive enchanted with lightning. No helmet.
Less anime, more "token, casually oriental guy in a western setting"

Rolled 9 (1d20)

A wild elf barbarian, wielding an axe in each hand.

A little blond girl in a green dress, surrounded by some kind of evil spirit dark magicy looking bullshit.

Rolled 1 (1d20)

Forgot roll.

A tiny pixie with red hair and green eyes inside a (relatively) giant robot with a really garish red color scheme.

Rolled 6 (1d20)

Again, with a roll this time.

Uh, is OP still around?

Nope. He dashed immediately.

Rolled 3 (1d20)

Gnome ranger (archer) with an eyepatch on one eye and at least one hand covered by a glove. Dark leather armor, dark green accents.
Give off a friendly demeanor, he's a laidback guy.

If I get this, I really appreciate it btw, OP is cool faggot.

Rolled 7 (1d20)

A neutral good, young elvish philosopher wizard(bookworm). She carries a musket as a weapon and has a satchel and backpack filled to the brim with books and scrolls. She's very pretty (got 24 comeliness), her name is Liri.

In lieu of some person posting something I love that then gets dropped immediately, I'll take up some of these requests following their rules. However, I'll only count rolls that have a request tied to them. Style and quality of the sprite will differ depending on motivation or inspiration.

Rolled 14 (1d20)

Rolled 11 (1d20)

4-armed skeleton

See the picture for an example.

A silvered dragonborn sorcerer/sailor
An Arab-esque bard with a cittern, short dark hair
An Arab-esque warrior in plate with a large magical gauntlet on one hand, neck length hair and stubble
A halfling vampire rogue, hooded
A female elf warlock in black with silver hair

dice+1d10

Hey mate,

If I win, I'd love art of a grizzled middle aged human male Jedi, with a cybernetic arm that is quite rugged/bulky.

Brown hair, green eyes, shirt beard and hair. Clothed in either armor(ed robes) or shirtless with scars all over him.

Cheers!

Rolled 6, 10 = 16 (2d10)

Woops, fucked that up!

Been having some issues making armor in this style. Hope this is suitable though.

Dice+1d20

An orc with a metal jaw, metal peg leg, and a mace for a hand. Bald, and very scarred all over his body. That is the only specifications I have, the rest can be up to you.

Am a faggot and didn't know how to roll correctly.

Rolled 2, 8 = 10 (2d10)

An anthropomirphic mushroom, weilding an axe

Rolled 4 (1d20)

Email field

I fucked up too. Hadn't rolled in a while.

A hobgoblin with an eyepatch, a torch, and a blunderbuss

Rolled 14 (1d20)

Green crocodile looking lizardman ranger.

Rolled 17 (1d20)

Brown haired girl with a dark dress and scythe.

Rolled 11 (1d20)

Dark skinned sorcerer with robe and a blue/teal scarf holding a urn

Thank you! He's adorable.

Rolled 13 (1d20)

Human ranger, brown hair, 5 o'clock shadow, longbow, quiver, shortsword at hip, green cloak

Rolled 4 (1d20)

Big bloopy fungal shaman

Rolled 9 (1d20)

A Goliath in bear pelt. A magical mishap making her freakishly tall just encouraged her to become the setting's first pro wrestler instead since a hammer hurt but no one wants to get body splashed by a 10-foot blue rock person.

Rolled 15 (1d20)

An old man wearing a rough fur cloak over light armor, using his spear as a walking stick while reading from a book.

À

He's cute as heck, thanks OP.

Actually now that I read read more closely, thanks non-OP for the thread-rescuing deliveries.

Wow hey guys, sorry I completely didn't see this coming, figured the thread went dead, and ended up passing out. I'll start doing some.

>Paladin of The Red Knight

And thanks for picking it up! I'll do some more as well, but your style looks a shit ton better than mine, damn.

I hope his arthritis isn't acting up.

Rolled 19 (1d20)

Mindflayer knight in full plate, no shield or helm, battleaxe fer splitting skulls and getting brains.

Rolled 2 (1d20)

Any chance i can try again?

These are all amazing. It's a shame that no one is thanking OP or thread-saving non-op.

This.

Noop and Beverage, thank you :D

Rolled 8 (1d20)

beardless dwarf with maori-style tattoos and maritime stylings

Rolled 9 (1d20)

An old man dressed as pic related with a golden-glowing longsword and a rapier.

Rolled 7 (1d20)

I wished for my Game of Thrones character. She's a brienne style fighter, except much more good looking. Long blond hair, golden armor, sky blue cape with a black blade. Thank you!

Rolled 11 (1d20)

Hellsing's Alucard

bonus if he's holding guns

Rolled 12 (1d20)

police girl
with big titties

>]
NOICE

That feel when you forget to put in your name. I'm a newfag, please excuse me.
>Also a robot I made awhile ago

dammit.

yours first

That's that guy from Tokyo Ghoul. Nice alt-art.

Couldn't make the tits too big, but I tried my damnedest.

Rolled 6 (1d20)

Wizard lizard in a blizzard

close enough

Kureo mado a best

Rolled 9 (1d20)

how about a jock with a pompadour who works at a super market and throws up a lot

Rolled 3 (1d20)

draw a smug

They call him Old man Two Swords.

Sorry meant to tag you.

Rolled 11 (1d20)

How about a half-dragon paladin, who only uses his fists for combat?

Thanks!

drew a smug

these remind me of sword and sworcery. keep up the good work

thx m8,

he's a pal i'd want in a fight

Rolled 19 (1d20)

Green Kobold Wizard that uses a sword with red and blue robes

Holy shit, TWO CAKES. Less practiced than the version the alium did for you, hopefully you don't mind.

aaaand I forgot to resize. Man, I'm new at this; can you tell?

Nah, our styles just have a different focus, that's all. Yours is just as good as mine.

Thanks anons!

I'll just keep making sprites based on which concepts I like then.

Kobold :B
Good shit tho.

Thanks OP. Looking forward to your session Wednesday.

Pff I swear I know its you. ...But that narrows it down to at least 4 people.

I love it.

Jew nose and all.

Rolled 6 (1d20)

My pathfinder character Queso and his camel Cory. He's an alchemist and his camel is fully loaded with a giant heavy crossbow attached to the camels back. He uses a parasol to keep Tue sun off him

Got bored, not a lot of requests.

Also one without the background.

You won't mind if I ask something difficult right?

I like a challenge! And we are sort of low on requests so I'd probably be up for it.

My literally mentally retarded efreeti palading doing a heroic pose. Flame hair, golden armor, the whole 9 yards.

Rolled 20 (1d20)

Did i fudge up the roll?

You crit that, time to make this.