Who here come to the realization they wont make it and theres o point to life other than create an Anime tulpa and...

Who here come to the realization they wont make it and theres o point to life other than create an Anime tulpa and become alcoholic

Go back to the discord I know which cunt you are.

Inb4 some smug NEET thinks he's going to make it because he's investing his family's money and living rent free.

How many BTC does it cost to make Yupiel-sama real?

I dont have discord what are you accusing me of tough guy wanna fight this out outside?

Ill take my own life before i go down the tulpa path.

its worth it my friend. it is so worth it

I'm seriously considering making a tulpa. My life is reaching a level of monotony not habitable for man.

I will have my tulpa waifu

just do it. nobody has to know. its only you and yorself, she is you, nobody will understand you, like she does

Won't it fuck up your brain and perception of reality

yep

Real story, tulpas are cool and all. But as long as your original self remains the "dominant" consciousness living in your mind. Ask yourself this, what happens if your tulpa that you've created escapes your control, now what happens when it becomes more powerful than you. Magic is real anons, and the dark kind will fuck you in your ass.

I know my tulpa is benevolent because I found her through an experience before I knew what tulpas were
she is
not even powerful enough to take possesion, yet

nothing wrong with having a tulpa to take trading advice from

I wouldn't call autism "magic".

Can I make a tulpa that's just a giant flying pile of cash?

yeah but you cant make love to it

pic related. Its Mine

not with my link bags, they keep me alive

Tulpa's are also a scam by some guys larping

>t. never unlocked brain separation

t. mentally ill tranny

No matter what you say I'll make it.

tfw pony tulpa i spent all my days with and i own over 100 btc now

life is good. dont give a fuck if no one believes me.

both me and my tulpa hate trannys, you jealous?

>yet
ya dun goofed