He is literally (*****LITERALLY*****) an autistic 23 year old self-made billionaire...

He is literally (*****LITERALLY*****) an autistic 23 year old self-made billionaire. Why the fuck is he almost never in mainstream news?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xab5801a7d398351b8be11c439e05c5b3259aec9b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the world won't listen

who dat

he's disgusting to look at

Because he's not a chad autist. He's an actual tesla-esque autist. Cool to read about and the things he invents are neat, but the actual person the average population doesn't give a fuck about any of that.

fuck you

He's autistic and all he did was some shitcoin to enable scams called ICOs
Stay away from him and his Ponzi scheme

Fuck You? Never heard of him

cuz eth just started a couple years ago give it a few years

unfortunately you're right. also, im sure the media and the (((system))) are not enthusiastic about making any particular crypto superstar a celebrity of any status

He will be. It is only a matter of time. I doubt he wants the spotlight though.

Because he can't cash out.

But he's not literally a billionaire though.

>the year is 2020
>ethereum and crypto's have become mainstream
>vitalik is the world's first trillionaire
>vitalik starts doing roids and gets retarded Veeky Forums
>marry's 25/10 taylor swift aryan goddess
>tay can't steal his money if they divorce because it's locked in a prenup smart contract(TM)

how much ETH does he actually own?

something like $100,000 worth LOL

>23 year old self-made billionaire

Can we get one thing straight? He's not actually a billionaire. If he ever does try cashing out his ETH, it's value will quickly drop and he would be barely worth tens of millions before having completely cashed out all ETH. Same goes for people that think Bezos actually has 100 billion $.

Pretty sure he sold a massive portion of his ETH when it was worth like $10, didn't he? Not a Billionaire. Just a communist autist.

he already cashed out and said he doesn't care if all cryptos go to zero

holy fucking shit you're a goddamn genius.

prenup smart contracts need to become a thing RIGHT NOW

someone contact agrello and blockcat

try like 150million.

vitaliks main wallet:
etherscan.io/address/0xab5801a7d398351b8be11c439e05c5b3259aec9b

i dont care if he is a fag, but that child molester thing is very conserning

Because he raised his 18 mil seed funding from non institutional investors and created a product with actual value.

The masses can’t know that sort of path to success exists.

because he hasn't cashed out

I'm sure it will be a thing eventually. Give it time.

Probably because he is creepy and unlikable.

Because (through the eyes of a normie) he's a poor public speaker, he's very ugly, his energy is disruptive and difficult to follow, and he doesn't have the kind of appeal or charisma that would generate interest. Immediately upon hearing him people would cringe and be lost because of autistic and cognitively advanced he is.

You guys have a problem with overestimating normies and underestimating the average intelligence of many computer users/tech inclined. That's because many of us don't have very rich social lives, so we don't see the full breadth of normie stupidity. But I promise you, the average person would literally write this man off the moment he opened his mouth. Haven't you wondered why no academics are celebrities? Normies don't fucking care about that kind of stuff man. They also don't really *care* about crypto as an ideology. They just want to get rich. That's why we need to sell them on the idea of getting rich, so that they inflate our bags.

This is literally the greatest transfer of wealth in human history, and if you're reading this you will be a part of it.

1m+ - you already made it, but will unimaginably wealthy in a decade, I am talking like creating foundations to give out scholarships and shit. Your last name will be on buildings if you do it right

100k - You will be extremely well off. Invested the right way - your last name and its bearers will never have to work traditional jobs.

10k - ultra comfy in a decade, full financial independence, and perhaps two generations after you will be FI as well

1k - financial independence in a decade, possibly a lean FI

100 - You need to make it your mission to get more skin in the game over the next year. Do whatever you can to make that happen, man

0 - Turbo cuck. You literally are going to be lamenting the hindsight loss and crying to anyone who will listen in a decade. An objectively bad choice to make at this moment given all the information.

$100,000 lmao u srs?

is this only in etheruem

I'm at Starbucks at 12:34am on a Friday night after work, reading white papers, and bitcoin dev docs. Even though your talking out of your ass, still gives me some hope that I can make it too.

Mainstream news doesn't believe that eth is money so he isn't a billionaire unless he sells.

literally who lol

He’s a pot smoker, therefore a bad person

I am talking about the size of your crypto portfolio - and going all in on a meme doesnt count.

You're right where you're supposed to be. Of course what I am saying is pure speculation, but I am telling you this party isn't over yet. Just go around and ask people about crypto man -- it hasn't even firmly planted itself in the psyche, let alone the real world (buying shit at a store for example)

i have around 100k mostly in bitcoin, will i make it

What people don't understand is that he has millions of Ethereum. You think there is $1bn of money waiting to buy Ethereum?

If he decides to dump it all, the price of Ethereum will go down so hard, maybe to $0.30 each. On the way down he'll accumulate all the offers but his total gain from it will probably just be like $5mm (if he dumps it all at once)

Probably because normies don't know crypto. If he was in the spotlight it'd be about the same as if they read a story about a guy with the most Runescape gold in the world.

>creepy
>massive sperg
>ugly
>unlikable
>almost no one understands what he actually created, nor do they care
>advocates cp
>not american
>spews iamverysmart-isms on his twitter constantly

To name a few.

Absolutely. You'll be a millionaire in the next 3 years. Screenshot this and check em

if another crypto takes over wont bitcoin fall? why would all these cryptos make us millionaires

i mean not necessary, the total world market is like trillions of dollars and bitcoin hasnt even come up to apple or goog market cap yet

>mainstream news
Because he's not a woman, black, or muslim.

/thread

this guy is good looking

These combined. We like him because he's our autist, not because he's a chad. Rest of the world won't ever get it.

You better be right asshole.
40 ETH and .5 BTC and 8 XMR better take me of wage slavery.
I'm doubtful.
I want to pick up more BTC and BCH when it crashes hard after normiebase gives it to it's users to sell to get more BTC.

Go away money skeleton, I need my gainz.

>ugly
>unlikable
I disagree

He actually would be good looking if he simply added muscle. He has a defined jaw, cheekbones and Aryan coloring.

I doubt he gives a fuck though. Plus looks on a guy means nothing if you don't have the personality to back it up.

why not trade some of your eth? im not sure if i should sell some of my bitcoins for eth

I can't. I simply have a gut feeling about ETH. I think the corporate cocksuckers are going all in after they get the green light for cryptos. They don't like BTC but they constantly give handjobs to ETH.

yeah ive been feeling similar, but i swore to myself i wouldn't touch my bitcoin till 2020 in 2015

now i dont know if i should trade it for alts

its ok vitalik your mommy still thinks youre a good looking young man

Just put some more fiat in ETH. Problem solved. The worst that could happen is probably a 25 decrease that will recover.

>Not storing your actual wealth in Monero

You retards deserve to pay alimony

question: are smart contracts have ANY relation to normal contracts?

the dude litterally said openborders for the win...
HAHAHAHA

when i went unto the open border shit, they were talking about sending MILLIONSSSSSSS of refugees to the states like holy shit..
and this dude doesnt seem to understand why this would be a problem

i don't have the fiat to do that

I have zero doubts that he is a paedophile.

He just has the pedo look, you know?

>100k - You will be extremely well off. Invested the right way - your last name and its bearers will never have to work traditional jobs.

Define "right way" ...price predictions for ETH?

I hope he doesn't get exposed. That will be the end of Ethereum and my wallet.

ment

He's not wrong.
Here's doing it right.
Buy $20,000 in BTC in early 2013 on Coinbase for ~$32 each. That's 625 bitcoins. Sell at 1,200 each right before the huge crash. That's $750,000.
Buy back at $230 each after crash in early 2014.
You now have 3,260 bitcoins. Trade 1 BTC for 2000 ETH each during the ETH ICO (yes, that was really the exchange rate at first) later that year. You now have 6.52 million ETH. Fast forward to recent times, where you did literally nothing else. Congrats, you now have $3.25 BILLION in Eth, not that you could cash that much out. That's how you turn $20,000 into $3.25 billion with 3 trades.

>You literally are going to be lamenting the hindsight loss and crying to anyone who will listen in a decade. An objectively bad choice

As a note, I already do that, because the above scenario could have been partially like that for me. I am going to regret for the rest of my life my crypto decisions. I first learned about Bitcoin in 2012 and was on Coinbase in early 2013. I couldn't convince myself to buy in. My severe mental illness(es) have completely fucked me over so many times. It's utterly and absurdly insane how much money I've passed up and how much distress I've caused myself.

he'll never be exposed he has gobs of ready hush money.

you think jackson's ranch was bad? vitalik will have a child rapetorium the size of a city

Hah what is the point of figuring out how you could have made a descision 4 years ago to be a billionare today

if link goes to some insance figure like 100 or 500
i do not want all of it on an exchange

crypto cant be taken in a divorce anyway.
physical assets can still be

only if you tell the wife

elob musk isnt either

>sinking 20k in btc in 2013 without being already rich
theres a reason the biggest wallets are cia, early miners and the winklevosses

you forgot the crystal ball

>those tokens
>FUCK
>JUST
>HTLR

Must you faggots bring up your shitcoin in every thread

>user makes detailed post then calls out normies for only wanting to be rich
>every answer only replies to the rich part

delet this

maybe by u m8

love the dude

Uncontrollable weaponized autism
He could wipe the fuck out any moderator of the show
Far far beyond musk and cuckersperg
No one wants to even risk it

he's also a commie that advocates against strict property laws (pic related was about legalizing the possibility of rich people to buy other people's proprieties without their consent as long they have the money for it)

Fuck it I'll write the article if no one else will. It's an interesting story.

How many ETH does Vitalik actually hold (i.e. his net worth)?

eth holders are lucky he hasn't with the shit that pours out of his mouth when he stops talking about eth

ether has over $1bn daily volume retard, can cash out billions in a few weeks/months, even without otc

nice fud