How long until he inevitably namedrops bitcoin? What will be the impact?

how long until he inevitably namedrops bitcoin? What will be the impact?

down 15%

He will say it is a threat to the wealth of his cronies and make it illegal to buy/sell.

He doesn't know shit about the Internet, he most likely still doesn't know if BTC exists... If he ever namedrops Bitcoin, it'll be because of one of those White House prepared speeches and it won't amount to shit.

he will mention it at his upcoming florida rally when he talks about a booming and diverse economy

it'll likely skyrocket a day or two before then

Instant -20% followed by 2 month bear run. He has the touch of death, regardless of if you agree with him or not

they'll be some bullshit stories about Russia

my birthday today anyone wanna donate some btc
18UyDvT72g1UnWtruwW3DNs3AazKX8UJES

his son barron, owns tons of bitcoin and trades

Trump is a man of the economy, he'll get his best people on it, he will interpret it as a new technology to potentially bolster confidence and performance in the economy, or put simply, a way to "make America great again" by moving into the future with bitcoin. He has no other choice, especially considering global competition like China and how they've dealt with it.

There will be a plan to regulate fairly but also a framework of development, and it will have a positive impact on the value of bitcoin

lmao. all these replies are literally fucking retarded. despite his silly demeanor trump is not stupid. he will openly support crypto and it will have a positive effect when he does.

>regulation
GOVERNMENT GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEe

Bitcoin is not crypto

the stupidest reply of them all

>regulate
>btc

This is why trump supporters should be shot

Trump is not a man of the economy you gullible fuck, he's a man of the rich class. He will do what will make his billionaire buddies happy, and that's ultimately what matters most to him.

The most you cucks can hope for is that the billionaires will decide they want to get in on BTC and order Trump to make positive comments about it (he won't try to pass any legislative action on it). But most likely his (((banker))) friends will realize cryptocurrency is a threat to their valuable USD which they control and try to take it down.

I think ripple will ultimately come out on top because its a jewcoin.

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
I am the NSA
I still have 700,000 bitcoins left
After I chose the president of USA

Everything will depend on what the hook nosed bankers decide, they are the ultimate masters of the game. In all honesty, at this point, anything goes. (((They))) can choose to fuck bitcoin up, keep it around in a way that profits them, make their own fed coin or support another coin like as you said ripple, cause it's somehow profitable to them.

Sad some people itt are stupid enough to believe Trump matters in all of this. Well he does, but as a tool, not as a decision-maker. But I think (((they))) will be tolerant of BTC to some extent, won't try to kill it, but won't fully support it either.

As soon as his jewish handlers tells him to.

The impact will be a quicker collapse of the dollar.

replace trump with hillary and this is true

Stock markets doing really poorly ever since he took office :/

had you done your research, your homework, like any real hard worker, instead of being a lazy stupid frog, you would of realized what you say is more or less what I referring to

i did not specifically indicate my own bias or allegiance for Trump in stating hes a man of the economy - that statement is fairly open to interpretation. You just chose to see it one small and narrow minded way, which is everything that you don't need to study the markets and finance

they will not "take it down"

This is false. May just be your picks.

>replace trump with hillary and this is true

Wrong, you mean it's ALSO true, meaning what I said is right for both Trump and Hillary, two sides of the same coin. Hillary is much worse than Trump is, but they're both bad and powerless against their banker overlords. Hillary is a good puppet while Trump is a good servant.

Re-read your post, and read mine again.

You talk about shit like "Trump is a man of the economy", that he will "get his best people on it", that he will "integrate it into the economy", talking as if Trump mattered here, and I wrote my post to show you that he doesn't. He's just a tool for the (((bankers))) whom will decide what to do with BTC, what Trump wants ultimately doesn't matter. He won't do jackshit unless his overlords order him to.

Don't feel offended thinking that I'm only jabbing at Trump, I know Hillary would've been MUCH worse since we all know how she loved bowing down in Wallstreet and had no shame accepting paid speeches. It's not a partisan issue, it's more about the President being irrelevant in things like these.

its a lot of peoples picks its literally a shit show right now,

I did not write my post in mind thinking that it mattered if Trump were president, I would never not assume what ultimate powers in hegemony are going to demand at the end of the day. I specifically worded my original post to reflect what you said, how it will be presented to the public as the government responds to bitcoin entering more and more of mainstream finance.

It's quite true that if Hillary was president, I would not have much of a changed forecast for this particular matter. I would just expect it to be presented slightly differently how the government responds to bitcoin

Donald Trump is Satoshi Nakamoto.