Character Art

Dumping some stuff, taking requests in the meantime.

Could I get some female Warlocks?

That or cyberpunk goons.

Buddy, I got both. Any particular flavour of mage?

Fa/tg/uys and gals I need people in togas!

I'll dump a couple more chicks with magic and then start into my classical antiquity folders.

Hey other guy, still need those cyber runners?

Spooky and eldritch, so you're right on the money.

Alright, here's some togas. Most of my rome shit is military, so I don't have a huge variety.

Yes, but that can come later.

look it's space tumblr feminism god(ess) let her bring us dirty white male cis to death

>her
sorry, xir
/s

Here's some classical imperial insanity, and the poor saps who have to live with it. In togas.

come again?

Nah, she'd need to be at least 20 percent fatter to be the goddess of Tumblr

last one up, qt slave girl. Will see what I have for cyberpunk mooks afterwards.

Are you looking for more of a generic corp drone, or just random enemies that might arise on the runner jobs?

Both are good. I'm just looking for ideas to expand on for a Street Samurai type character. I haven't settled on a background or theme, so anything helps.

I have lots of sci fi pics of people with katanas, if you're taking the samurai thing a bit literally.

Wasn't really planning on it. Sorry.

Anyways, hitting the sack; I've got class tomorrow. Will probably post more in the morning.

Anyone have any bug people? I would especially appreciate wasp or scarab folk

Will post spookies in return.

Human Space Roman Imperial Legionary

And that's all I got.

Looking for any and everything cyberpunk.

The more realistic it looks (as in practical and not over the top) the better.

Banana Tits Tiefling were a nice guffaw

I do not have a great selection.

How about a thri kreen with cordiceps? I have a few insect people, but don't be expecting scarab folk, that's some niche shit right there

I don't know why but I really dislike that picture

I'm looking for a middle-aged / old man for a cunning medieval CEO. Has anyone got anything of the sort?

/r/ing stupidly huge creatures/Old Ones, be they biblical angels or other massive things.

I need pictures of something "bigger than a city and made of shadow".

Behold, edginess incarnate.

>medieval
>CEO
but muh financial technology

I'll see what I've got.

Last one that might be relevant.

>full retard armour
pls

It's clearly ceremonial what with all the banners and tassels on it.

I play Shadowrun. Do you either have "urban mages" type characters, or native americans that don't go full stereotype with loincloths and stuff?

Dunno if I can help you with the latter part of that request, but boy do I have urban mages.

The imagename makes me mad.
It's the basic template cool dude that looks like leon from RE, with tactical weaponry, standing in front of a bunch of lowly peasants. The work is titled revolution, as if that's what revolution looks like.

Awesome. Is it okay if I contribute some stuff too?

Hop in, yo.