Why did you guys post this, /pol/ is going to ruin bitcoin now you retards

Why did you guys post this, /pol/ is going to ruin bitcoin now you retards.

It’s illegal to hide btc, I guess you can just use monero.

let it be.

delet this now

>ruin
You mean pump? We've been trying to get those braindead retards to get in on this shit for ages.

D E L E T

I've been thinking about doing something like this can someone give me a run down on declaring bankruptcy? IDGAF about my credit.

its a bunch of poorfag retards

they cant even buy .001 btc

You can do the same thing with physical cash. bankruptcy fraud will get you into prison, have fun poltards

>start business and get company credit card
>buy btc
>company is bankrupt
>profit

You guys are just figuring this out? I have $1,575,000 in BTC ETH and XMR and my credit score is 485

well they have already ruined this board, like everything else

is pic related true?

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

probably desu. You have to be retarded not to think there's something fishy going on here

that fuckin retard said a whole lot of nothing. doesnt even seem like they know the history. it goes back way more than 10 years

what’s digicash?

what’s flooz? what’s beenz? poltards are fuckin braindead. bitcoin didnt come out of a black hole

IT'S GOTTA BE DIGIBYTE, NO WAIT, IT FUCKING IS... FUCKING BUY user, JUST FUCKING GO-GO-GO-GO, WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME

thats why you use a CREDIT CARD

its like people are actually illiterate

thats what a smart person would do

these people arent smart

That's exactly what I did. I got $5000.00 and instantly maxed it out.

EZ MONEY

play time is ogre ladies and gentlemen, get your bitcoins

I'm not even going there. Fuck that. Tax fraud will get you fucked big time. And that's fucking with the Gov... Credit card fraud? You're fucking with the banks... lmfaooo fuck that.

Leave this to pajeet boys.

I don't want to hear about white autistics getting fucked by the Jewish bankers.

>/pol/

Obligatory

I honestly think a major factor in the recent surge in crypto investing is more and more people noticing black/brown people in their neighbourhoods so are are more willing than ever before to take huge risks for an escape route