Cardano will surpass Ethererum in 2019, screenshot this

Cardano will surpass Ethererum in 2019, screenshot this.

Jesus. It already mooned. The fucking price point is being held by a 100BTC buy wall. It will get pulled eventually. Don't be a fool and buy this shit after it goes 180%+ in a week. Wait.

really want to get it, not sure how far it will dip though.

I sold half my stack at the top I'll wait for under 900 sats.

Why? Tell me about this Cardamomo

but why's it slowly climbing up. It's not even bleeding.

Confidano

Hodling a couple thousand. Will I make it?

It'd be sub 1k sats if there wasnt a 100 btc buy wall at 1100 sat. It's being propped up. The second it hits that wall it will be pulled.

yeah but we all know order books are smokes and mirrors, why are they making it trend up and what's their end game / target? Why so much effort to accumulate at this price to the point where there's 1500-1700 btc in the buying side?

OP here. I am not trolling you guys. I just want you to succeed in the future, save up some money and buy some ADA below 800 if you can. I want you all to be rich, something I have yearned for but got to greedy. I have been here since March 2017, at one point I had 10 BTC but lost it all after being //scammed//, don't forget my wisdom Veeky Forums, accumulate, fuck ETH.

This dude is telling the truth. ADA has only been available since October. And it's only listed on Bittrex. This shit is based in Hong Kong and ran an ICO in SAE. Once ADA hits exchanges in Japan and Korea expect this to go 100x all over again. Just be patient and get in good.

I CAN'T BE PATIENT

BUYING AT THE TOP WISH ME LUCK BOYS

while this idea might sound crazy and retard logic deluded optimism.
In this only case, this is actually true.
research yourselves. no time to spoonfeed. hodl and accumulate.

I've never seen an alt coin go sideways for so long. Especially, during the past couple of days of continuous shit shows.

what is so special about this one

Yes but volume has almost halved. It's going to bleed. Your optimism is great and I believe in ADA's future but I don't expect something to go 180%+ or so and not correct at least 50%. If you want to be safe buy this with fiat and not BTC. There's no reason to throw BTC at this right now.

>buy with fiat not btc

i never understand this logic. why wouldn't you just buy more btc?

If you move your BTC into an alt it becomes a taxable event on your gains. If you buy BTC with fiat and then buy the alt instantly you don't put any capital gains tax.

Which is what I did last night.

Godspeed brothers.

you're an idiot. It's a like kind transaction. You're only taxed on profit taken.

is this another premined garbage coin?

look at the fucking circulating supply. shit wont be the next ehereum.. maybe reaches a buck or two but thats it. might a well keep bitcoin in your wallet fagot

i have 200 screenshotted post today. i guess one might become true

If you are in the US. You are taxed every time you make a trade. If you have been holding bitcoin you realize the gains the moment you trade it for something else. Even an alt.

FYI coinbase considers moving your crypto as a taxable event since they don't know what you are buying.

It's called a like kind exchange and it's a nontaxable event you mong.

And people said ETH was shit because of its (((unlimited supply))).
I don't disagree though. It's very iffy if it goes beyond $5.
There is still massive profit in ADA regardless.
Massive.
Quicker gains than hodling BTC and waiting.

the public doesnt even know wtf ADA is.. cash gunna be pumpinginto bitcoin in 2018. with wall street coming in

They will user. Once the normies get wind of it. It's on.
New money is going to be compelled towards the strongest candidate to become 3rd place or even beyond ETH.
New money is going to want to repeat the gains of ETH. As new money did with ETH to find the first real BTC contender.
ADA is the first real contender to ETH.
The cycle continues but this time the rush of new money may be greater than before.

I am excluding shitty forks for obvious reasons from their current and future rankings.

But it’s on binance...

as far as I've heard, because of its market cap, it's impossible for Cardano to really go above $5, and prolly won't go near that high.