The Death From Skies Book

Has anyone got this already? This seems like GW's attempt to slowly revamp 7th edition a little too much with the "Dogfight Phase" and pilot characteristics.

Other urls found in this thread:

war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/756
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/745
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/746
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/749
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/750
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/755
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/757
youtube.com/watch?v=KcYgR-ixnl4&index=54&list=PLy55WVLwDMPlyr7qFDehv8aCI9wnuDvZd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have it and it's pretty retarded.

Good thing i didn't buy it.

It'll be like the original, few will buy it and even fewer will use the extra rules. You only really want it for the new aircraft rules.

The stromtalon no longer has the sky fire special rule you now have to buy the stormhawk

Google it and literally the first entry is a pdf of the entire book from a Russian social media site.

Russians in charge of not giving a FUCK.

That's the old one.

But yes, Russians are total bosses speaking of hobbies.
They put in so much time and so much effort.

Could someone screencap the fb post regarding the vendetta? I want my gunship!

What is this thing in OP's picture called? I'm only getting Apaches if I image search.

Is it a bomber or did they lie about attack craft getting to fight in other flyers in the WD?

Any flyer can get full BS against another flyer during a dogfight if they the maneuver portion by enough.

if they win the maneuver phase by enough*

So, if they don't, they can suck dick? So it's basically like if in close combat you rolled your initiative vs. the enemy initiative and the loser gets dropped to WS1?

Rules:
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/756

Space Marines, Blood Angels, Grey Knights
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/745

Space Wolves, Dark Angels, Imperial Guard, Orks
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/746

Eldar, Dark Eldar, Necrons
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/749

Tau, Wing Leaders (Heldrake in comments)
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/750

Fluff
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/755

Missing stuff: Helldrake and Necron Wingleaders, Air Superiority detachment (Any faction), Heldrake Page 2 rules, Flyer Aces for Campaigns rules, (Dakkajets and Wargear in comments.)
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/757

They want the X-Wing crowd back.

It's just them introducing more half-baked shit that can be justified to print a soonish new edition. "No, we didn't change anything of note, but we included those all new dogfighting phase rules, since the old ones were shit! That justifies a new edition and new codex roundabout, right?"

I made Mini Dakka-Jets from the leftover of the kid.
>see it here youtube.com/watch?v=KcYgR-ixnl4&index=54&list=PLy55WVLwDMPlyr7qFDehv8aCI9wnuDvZd

It isn't really similar to that at all, no.

It's fucking shit. GW acknowledged the game was too bloated so they tried to cut down on needless special rules. Then they went fuck it and made stupid shit like psychic phase, more codex unique special rules (because we can't not buff Eldar) and now this fucking dogfight phase.

Since when was "making the game simpler and more balanced" constantly adding entire new game phases to the system?

That's super-cute! Adorable.

Well good luck, I'm happy to have a more diverse game market and I'm hoping it gets the devs here to get their butts together

If they use it to transition to free codes like with the online battle tomes then fine

They want every player to feel like they have something special