mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches
strawpoll.me/10144367
strawpoll.me/10144376
strawpoll.me/10139518
strawpoll.me/10144369
strawpoll.me/10144463
strawpoll.me/10145411
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully guy that made the new Worm cyoa is still around and looking for feedback.

I have this.
Near the end of last thread I wrote some words about choices made.

Good update overall, solves a lot of the issues it had, but I think you went a bit overboard fascistly nerfing things.

I think you should encourage creativity and synergy, while making sure the individual powers are balanced. I'm gonna give you my 2 cents on the whole thing.
Now, bear in mind, I'm going off the assumption that, say, a brute power that costs 5 pts is supposed to be a PRT rating of brute 5-6; 7 points - 7-8; etc.

>Paths
Not a big deal, but you should, maybe, rework this. You don't want to unnecessarily stifle the player and railroad them. As it is, it sounds like there's constantly a dude with a gun forcing you to do everything on that list.

>You can't take more than 3 powers
Definite no-no. Sounds more like "No fun allowed" than balancing. Like I said before, you should be encouraging creativity. It's okay if someone finds a build with a great deal of synergy as long as it isn't "Well, I'll take this one power and win everything."

Gonna leave powers for last.

>Companions
Wouldn't really take any myself, so have little to say on this. Maybe make Satellite, Pandemonium, Marduk and Trespasser cost points as well?

>Shards
All good here.

>Perks and Flaws
I think a better way to go would be limiting people to 20 points from flaws. Or just stick with the current and limit people to only taking "Wanted" 6 times. Consider the fact that, say E88 would only be an issue until Leviathan hits, so about one month. The ABB won't even last that long. So being able to take teams that show up later on makes a lot more sense than not.

Kidnapping should probably only give one point.

To be continued:

Godslayer is just all round poorly phrased. Scion and the Endbringers are not invulnerable. They're just really really hard to kill. There's no reason why, say a thinker with the Abaddon shard would have Scion as a blind spot (unless they're a precog), or why a piece of suitable Tinker tech wouldn't be able to kill an Endbringer if their core is somehow fully exposed. You should probably make it so this removes any inherent entity/endbringer limitation on one power and make it cost 3-4 points.

>Extras and Gifts
All good

>>Powers
>Mover
Whole tree is severely underpowered. Jump and Charge forward are the exceptions to this. Somewhat overpowered for their cost, but are pretty much the only worthwhile options as it stands. Instant Acceleration is fine as is. Good for synergy. Flying is good for its cost, but it's very irksome that it's the only flying option considering pretty much anyone who isn't B-list has it. Having to pay 10 pts just to be able to fly at a decent clip is ludicrous. Glory Girl is a Mover 3 and can fly at 80 mph+. Purity is a Mover 4 and can go well beyond that. Remote Teleportation is either overpowered if not Manton limited or underpowered if it is. Beacon is utter shit for its cost. Suggest switching it with Charge Forward. Speeding Up is utter shit for its cost. The time it takes to accelerate makes it bad even as a 5 pt power. Summoning is fine. Blink and Stealth Teleportation are WAY too expensive. So, for 10 pts I can either kill Scion in 10 hits or have line of sight teleportation? Ridiculous. Hyper Speed is underpowered in the context of 12+ powers. Need to give a clear factor by which time slows down. Need to remove caveat that damage is not relative to time slow down.

2/?

>Shaker
Matter State Manipulation is still too vague. How is the state-switch achieved (temperature? pressure? breaker state?). As it stands can kill people by solidifying the air around them and such. Clarify or make it cost more. Possibly both. Omnicombustion is vague and seems underpowered to me. Are items consumed when you do this or are they just rendered fiery? Temporal bubble needs clarification. Suggest capping time slow down at 10%. Suggest making it clear you only get one bubble with time moving at a singular rate inside. Gravity Generation should probably be changed to manipulation and needs clarification. Suggest being able to change an item/person's weight by a factor of 10(10%-1000%) within a certain area which should be defined. Infinite Treasury is somewhat underpowered as it stands. Good job clarifying, but you should make it so created items don't fade away and place a cap on amount of matter conjured/hour or something. Royal Demesne needs clarification. How does one fight one's way out of a pocket dimension? Suggest capping size of dimension in relation to user to 1 square Km or similar. Suggest making it clear that one can alter outside inorganic matter on an atomic(but not subatomic) level and making changes permanent as long as physics applies. Suggest making latter work similarly to Infinite Treasury with a more stringent cap on matter altered/hour. Suggest making it clear user has control over laws of physics inside demesne. Suggest making it clear user has little to no control over living organisms. Sandbox is fine but a bit vague. Suggest clarifying whether user has any sway over physics. Suggest clarifying average rate of conversion.

3/?

>Brute
Vampiric Regen - does killing someone restore you to pristine condition? Do you have to be within a certain distance? Needs clarification. Do You Even Lift is a tiny bit overpowered if it comes with some amount of durability. Divine Shield is very underpowered for its cost and Personal Forcefield is utter shit. Same applies to Endbringer Durability and Absolute Regeneration. All 4 need major buffs or cost reductions. To give you some examples - Alexandria is rated Brute 9. She has COMPLETE invulnerability barring Flechette/Siberian/Scion shenanigans. She is ageless and indefatigable. She habitually tanks hits from Endbringers with no damage. AND she has super-strength in the 100 tonne range. Full strength Lung is rated Brute 9. He can literally overpower Leviathan and do quite a bit of damage. He can regen faster than Scion's bullshit stilling beams can damage him. See where I'm going with this? Supernatural Strength is still a bit underpowered in the context of 12+ powers. Maybe throw in some minor physics bending as well? Skyscrapers not collapsing when you lift them, not going straight through things you punch unless you're trying to, that sort of thing.

>Breaker
I get that you're trying to balance things, but that doesn't mean you need to completely cripple powers. Schrodinger was neat. Suggest upping number of simultaneous actions to 20-ish. Suggest decreasing duration of every action to 15-30 seconds. Consider the fact that Crusader, a Master 6 can summon unlimited numbers of clones of himself. They are all but intangible, ignore armor and he can use them to fly so... Temperature Immunity is decent as a Breaker power but should cost no more than 2 pts. Temporal Leap - make it clear it's basically time travel; why would you want to travel 5 minutes into the future unless you were being a dick?; add a 10 minute or so cooldown to the effect. Respawn and Quantum Restoration are grossly underpowered. Alabaster is considered a mid level Breaker at best and he restores himself to pristine condition every 4.3 seconds. Even after like total disintegration. Need buffs or discounts. Cyber Possession is pretty good, provided you can possess multiple machines at once. Suggest adding a clear cap to number of machines possessed at a time(3-10). Black Hole is good but needs a bit of clarification on range, sheer power and overall degree of control.

5/?

>scion hard to kill

That's an understatement. Isn't the body he uses to walk on earth nothing more than an astral fingertip projected by his true planetsized existence or something?

>Master
Technopathy is overpowered. Suggest making it clear it's just mental hacking/remote operation rather than Cyber Possession. Suggest limiting user to one device at a time. Suggest decreasing range. Lawgiver - here's a law - "Obey me." Now go kill all of your teammates, 'kay? Suggest limiting range and number of people affected at a time. Suggest restricting laws to, well, restrictions. "You will not harm me or my teammates" is ok, "You will not disobey me" is not. Empowerment and Animate Constructs need tangible caps on number of animals/constructs at a time. Suggest 10-20. Animal control should probably be restricted to "non-human animals", just to drive the munchkins away. Ace is underpowered. Suggest 7 points and dropping the limit on number of powers. Suggest restricting projection to Mover, Brute, Breaker, Blaster, Striker, Changer or Stranger powers. Suggest restricting projection to a non-invertebrate no larger than a person. Suggest making it clear appearance is fixed once set. Replication and Enthrallment are overpowered. Suggest nerfing former to 1 clone/week or month and latter to no more than 3-5 thralls at a time. 12+ power is fine.

>Tinker
Whole tree is pretty much bollocked. Tinker ratings are not dependant on the size of the tinker-tech, rather its scope and quality. Should rework most powers to reflect this. Repair and Hacking are fine. Genetics and Nanomachines are painfully unimaginative alongside giving no indication of the user's scope and/or skill. Supernatural Engineering is ridiculously overpowered, even for 12+. Suggest having the player pick a reasonable franchise/author and being able to build any tech described therein. Reasonable means no Daemonbane or similar. Or maybe being able to build any tech WITHIN the realm of physics. Consider the fact that Worm physics are pretty lax.

6/?

Which do you guys think is the better super-hero name, "Autism-Man" or "Autismo"

Posted this towards the end of last thread but first page is done

Please insert criticism, suggestions, questions, and approval at your leisure.

How are we supposed to reach legendary status if we only have 9 points?

I think proficiency is way too costly though. The way it's priced now just promotes dumping all your points in 1 or maybe 2 courses if you don't want to be a jack of all trades.

Pity you weren't around when I was making my own Worm CYOA. I missed out on all this nice constructive criticism.

>Blaster
Freezing Beam needs rewording. Suggest "cause ice to form around targeted object". Overpowered otherwise. Supernatural Bullets should apply to any projectile weapon more complex than a basic bow and arrows. Somewhat underpowered otherwise. Suggest giving user the option to mentally turn it off. Get Over Here is currently underpowered. Suggest making chains indestructible. Suggest mollifying targets to some degree. Suggest restricting number of targets to 2-4. Shell Shock is underpowered for its cost.

>Thinker
True or False remains overpowered. Suggest restricting it to questions that may be answered by any 2 or more non-thinkers/trumps. Maybe even any 2 or more unpowered individuals. Perfect Memory should receive a minor buff (enhanced learning) and be switched with Proficiency. Post-Cognition is overpowered. Suggest adding a definite limit in the past beyond which user cannot see. Suggest restricting users to people/events/locations they have personally seen/witnessed. Glimpse is currently somewhat underpowered and poorly phrased. Suggest changing it to a severely watered down Path to Victory that can only see 5-10 seconds in the future. Suggest instinctual rather than conscious awareness of actions necessary. Suggest removing overheating caveat. Fake Telepathy is severely underpowered for its cost. Suggest adding instinctual awareness of how to use information acquired for the purposes of manipulation. Tattletale is a Thinker 7 ffs. Should define blind spots in Save and Reload and Path to Victory as Endbringers, Scion, high level precogs.

Yes, pretty much, but, in RPG terms, it just means he has virtually no armor and ridiculous amounts of hp. An attack that does 10 dmg to an average dude will do 10 dmg to Scion.

Difference is, Scion's got hp in the trillion trillion range. My point was, he's very easy to damage but nigh impossible to kill.

7/?

Can you even kill Scion if you can't force him to fully exist in a single reality?

>Striker
Quality Assurance is a bit overpowered but neat. Suggest keeping as is but upping cost. Electrokinetic Combat is ridiculously vague. I honestly have no idea what you were going for with this. Revenant Blade - do summoned weapons have anything special going for them? If not, this is both somewhat underpowered and basically identical to Haemokinetic Combat. Holding Back needs to be more specific in terms of how much your attacks are boosted. Also, being a striker power, does it only work on melee attacks? Thrown objects? Slings and bows? Firearms, etc? Paralysis is kinda vague. Suggest making it clear it only works on things with a conventional nervous system. Suggest mentioning duration of effect and whether the user has any control over said duration. Force Pulse seems neat but you should clarify the amount of concussive force your basic pulse has got. Suggest 1-10 pounds of TNT. Combo and Fractioned Strike - again, they're striker powers, do they only work on melee attacks? Also, both these and the 12+ power seem horribly one-sided. I mean, even your basic handgun is more versatile than "kill thing".

Tell you what, if your next cyoa is relevant to my interests, I promise to go full autistic with the feedback for you as well.

All you need do is summon Autismo, the Great and Powerful.

8/?

You'd technically need some way of making an attack that transcended multiple realities at once, or chasing him across realities, otherwise when he gets too injured, he could just "dodge" to another reality, heal up, and then surprise-splat you later.

They did it using Foil's power, which bypasses that multi-reality thing.

NOBODY summons Autismo!

>Changer
Maybe change True Sight to being able to emulate the eyes of any animal. A bit vague as is. Razor Hand - define "absurdly sharp". Stoneskin - Can you move without completely shattering and flaying yourself? Skin is very thin and stone is nowhere near as durable as people seem to think. Needs clarification. Liquid Form - can you move? What happens if you get separated into two globs? What happens if you evaporate? Are injuries healed upon shifting? Animorph is underpowered. Suggest removing restriction on shifting into other people. Suggest a definite cap on variation in size (50%-150%;80%-120%; etc). Mist Shift is pretty unclear. So which is it, do you turn into mist or do you generate it? Is this Fog or a souped up Grue? If latter, underpowered. Human Infection is unclear as well. Is the swarm able to move? What happens when you contaminate others? Suggest having some effect on non-human matter. Underpowered otherwise. Chameleon is ridiculously underpowered. Don't even know how to fix it as it's inherently a Changer 3-5 power at best. Final Form is fine but meh-ish. Suggest giving it an extra power like the actual endbringers have (Dynakinesis/OP precog/Macro-Hydrokinesis/whatever)

Of course you can. You just gotta do what Khepri was trying to do. Burn through a few trillion trillion kilos of biomass. 80 kilos at a time.

9/?

Is there a way to fully avoid Scion or have some sort of protection against him?

I'm not much a fighter and not into Skitter's brainraping anyway.

>Trump
Copycat - change close proximity to within arm's length. Power Hub - define weaker versions. Suggest half strength. Suggest a maximum of 3-5 powers at a time. Suggest rephrasing Power Fluctuation to (de)buffing other's powers by a factor of 3(33%-300%). Suggest no more than 2 targets at a time and necessity for line of sight when applying effect. Unlimited Shard Works should be restricted to number of times you've personally seen the power being used by its original holder. Adaptation was underpowered before you nerfed it. Right now, it's laughable. Paramount is very underpowered. Suggest changing it to being able to cycle through any 3 abilities costing 7 or less at will. Suggest having it randomly turn off 4 times/day for 1 hour each. Kingmaker is currently not necessarily underpowered but unnecessarily limited in scope. Suggest removing cap on people affected at any given moment. Suggest restricting people to no more than 1 power each. Suggest ability to bestow any power that would be rated 7 or lower by PRT. Shard Admin is fine, if still a tiny bit vulnerable to exploit.

>Stranger
Bit shit but that's not really your fault. Stranger powers are all a bit shit imo. Suggest clarifying and more specifically defining Suspension of Disbelief and Sloth. Suggest specific example for Bluff outlining expected duration of effect. Suggest a considerable buff to Cloak. Suggest Oblivion working on Scion. Bit underpowered for its price otherwise. Intimidation Aura is essentially the "be Sleeper" option. It's rather underpowered for a 12+ power but I honestly can't think of a Stranger power that wouldn't be.

aaand that's 10/10

Hopefully Worm guy sees this and I didn't just waste two and a half hours for nothing.

Oh, people remember me, that's so sweet.

Holy shit. That's a lot of stuff.

I'll make another update after I finish my CYOA first.

I mean a new one, that is. I don't want to stay just as a "Worm guy" for long.

There's little indication that Scion can off the Siberian that I can recall.

Pocket Dimensions in general should be fine. Get in touch with Dodge of the Toybox before shit goes down, maybe.

I foresee lots of builds that take only one or two classes.

Don't forget that there's also a damage cap. The max you can do to Scion in one hit is unless you have some way of targeting his Garden. That's the real source of his invulnerability - it's not the tons of HP, it's the fact that no matter how hard you hit him, you're only clearing away a relative molecule of his flesh at a time.

>Orr
>Eiden
>Jai
>Tesla

Use tesla power and insight to build ship of some kind for transportation. Be immortal who travels the multiverse exploring infinite worlds.

Yeah, and almost no point in taking master and basic instead of legendary.

Behemoths and mantas both get near invurnability in human form while leviathans become mermaids. That doesn't sound fair.

It feels wrong that one of the dragon races is called dragon
can't you make is salamander or something?

You could have put this in a pastebin, or posted it without also posting cyoas.
It feels like you know you're spamming and pretend to be on topic.

>discussing CYOAs is off-topic
Man what.

I'm not that CYOA OP but in the last thread he's planning to fix by giving Manta human form the ability to make bubble or control air something
As for behemoth you don't have high speed and still weak to things like poison gas I guess
Leviathan in human form is aquaman apparently, powerful in water yet becomes useless on land
Salamander can't fly so it's not a good alternative name (it's a fire-related being), well if you want different name perhaps Draco? Drakon?

Autismo
Brings back memories of Orgasmo
Not sure why

A CYOA author that takes constructive criticism, have we arrived at the promised land?

>or posted it without also posting cyoas.
I don't care for your monologue, but I don't want to hide cyoas solely because of that.

True? Pure? Classic? Low-Cal?

Sleepy inu, hands down.

>aquaman leviathans

I really, really hope the author somehow expands oceanic life because I can't think of many things more boring than being a predominantly seabound dragon.

>The only way I can ignore something is actually hide it from my sight

I don't much care about his review either, worm isn't my thing, but I appreciate him giving it because constructive feedback is always a good thing and I hope that it's catching

Just expand the thumbnails and read the CYOA's. nobody's saying you have to read the post too

Lovely dreams + magic fridge

Maybe just go for 'classic'?

How about Glutenfree?

But every other names only has one word, calling the basic type "True Dragon", "Pure Dragon", "Classic Dragon" wouldn't really suitable

And he could have posted a pastebin instead is all I'm saying.

He could have. Doing so might have been pointless, because the author would never have seen it.

He posted a CYOA with every post, and all he did was discuss CYOA's in his post. This isn't spamming. This isn't off topic. He did good, you're just whining, and I'm being some kind white-knight sperglord because of it.

I'm not saying two-word name I'm just saying replace the word "dragon" with the word "true" etc. underneath the picture in the upper right corner.

Nah, then he'd taste like shit and would just be unsatisfying when you're done

>And congratulation you have become a true
Sounds weird to me

OOh! OOh! how about 'western'?

How about Heraldric?

People are just going to call you a dragon, but if they need to distingish you from another, they'd call you a true dragon v.s. a manta dragon.

Why is this so hard to get your head around?

Well you tell OP when he comes in the thread

I'm really enjoying what that user is doing with the dragon king cyoa. You guys think there's room for other mythical beasts too in a seperate cyoa?

Something about falling asleep before I could post
>OC

You can add any mythical beast in your CYOA, user :) You don't have to ask for permission!

What kinds of mythical beasts do you want to play as?

Collars are very common in the BDSM community. They clearly mark a sub as being in a commited relationship with you. They can also be quite fashionable. They can be considered necklaces after all.

Cuffs are just strange though. I've never heard of someone having a cuffing ceremony + there are plenty of social situations in which wearing cuffs is not done or simply not safe.

I think you should switch the points value for those two.

Not sure. I just figured that when Tiamat awakens and brings back dragons, it would make sense for some of the "lesser" monsters to get their shit together.

That cyoa is in my top 3 fav. cyoas. I'd love for it to get expanded with more skills, missions, etc.

Yeah I'll scale out the points differently, thanks for the feedback!

Cuffs can explicitly be disguised as bracelets, though. They can also be covered easier with long sleeves.

Image Version: mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches

strawpoll.me/10144367
strawpoll.me/10144376
strawpoll.me/10139518
strawpoll.me/10144369
strawpoll.me/10144463
strawpoll.me/10145411

Polls soon to be taken down, vote if you haven't.

I'd like to see other things such as rival evil organizations, research labs where you can grab samples from others to upgrade yourself, weapons black market, safehouse all over the country etc...
Hell an even where ayyy lmao invades earth and everyone bands together to fight them would be nice.

He finally did it, the chosen one did it. AYYYYYY

I understand. Just saying that if you're into the lifestyle than permanently collaring your sub is expected and encouraged. It's 100% normal behaviour. That's why I fail to see what's so bad about it that it warrants so many points. I might be biased though.

Well, the problem is you're basically putting yourself out there as someone involved in BDSM, and a lot of people find that anything from weird to horrifying. As someone who's into BDSM, you've gotta be really careful who finds out - some people will absolutely freak.

It's also easier for Superheroines (who apparently exist in this setting) to find and track back to you, which is a valid concern.

Don't forget a mission that involves you succesfully rebelling and escaping the clutches of the organization.

And other employees/ monsters you befriended either before or after your transformation.

So I want to make a modern/semi-futuristic world x fantasy world with lore. What are some cyoas that are modern/semi-futuristic x fantasy/super natural that I can read up on and take notes from? How common is it to nake modern fantasy cyoas? Anyone got any pointers on making this type of cyoa?

Would marking work with Branding Irons?

Yo! I really dig this artwork. Do ou know the artist?

>Marking

>Maid
>Classic
>Addict
>Orgasm

The only slave I can even have is Aubrey. A tad limited in the choices, no?

Yeah, I really hate that Best Girls are locked behind Worst Power (seriously, fuck Bimbo).

Marking

Stockholm Syndrome
Classic
Love Potion
Endocrine Control

Jill

Should be able to use Endocrine Control as a form of Arousal, though it'll take more conscious effort on my part. Would've really, really liked to take Anya but I don't have much interest in Maid.

I do also wish for an array of slaves that were less limiting in who you can pick. Feel like it's trying to direct me to pick powers I otherwise don't want.

It makes far more sense for Ellen to be require either:

Addict, Bimbo or Hypnosis. As in any of the three would allow her to be chosen.

What's the difference between the exclusive course and just taking a regular course? also in the text box before the classes you spelled Uzuza, Uzura.

You talking about Low Sci Fi (Urban) Fantasy?

I think the most important thing is to keep in mind how omnipresent technology is in our daily lives and balance accordingly. Don't underestimate the power of science: a race of giant winged magical demons WILL lose against a race of hyperintelligent chipmunks in a setting with sufficiently advanced tech.

>Avian
Flying and really fast.

>Increased Defense
Low defense cuz avian, so need some more.
>Increased Speed
Really really fast!
>Regeneration
Little better at not dying
>Multiple Limbs
Have wings instead of arms, so need arms again.

>Great Devourer 1
Who cares if the occasional criminal disappears? I'm doing a service!
>Budget Rangers 3
I can take them!
>Magical Girl Team 6
Infiltrate their group in human form and wing it from there.
>Nosy Reporters 7
Contact them with information about the organization and then try to get them in a car or plane crash. Totally a accident.

>Enhanced Speed 5
Really, really, really fast!
>Vibration Blade 3
Don't have any weapons yet, need claws.
>True Fade 1
Good for escapes.
>Enhanced Regeneration
Lot better at not dying.

Nothing
Endocrine Control
Addict

Go around turning men into cute girls.

Wish this was bigger/had more pages

No magical girls or super heroines to tame? Aww. :(

Only 3 missions/drawbacks possible.

I can't decide which stat to keep Low. I'm inclined to maximize DEF so that leaves STR or SPD. Which is worse: Low STR or Low SPD?

If he completes a mission he should be allowed to get another one right?

Couldn't you just pick all missions then?

Collars. Or as I prefer to call them, ties. Necklaces may not work, but I think I've still figured out a good way to keep things on the down-low.

Stockholm Syndrome. Basically requisite.

Classic. Along with Stockholm Syndrome, does effectively everything most of the others do.

Love Potion. One of those things Stockholm Syndrome can't do, and the ultimate goal for any control.

Arousal. I don't know if Classic can do this, and I don't want to test it. Nobody wants a loveless relationship.

Endocrine Control. Incredibly useful, provides all kinds of interesting and fun tricks I can do. Better study biology, though.

Maid. I don't really want to buy this one, but a couple really good girls are locked behind it, so I have no choice.

Patty. She's free, and cute. Sounds like fun.

Sam. Not really into the trap thing, but he's free, and I feel sorry for him.

Kirrie. Is best girl, and that's all there is to it. I'm going to interfere with her life as little as I can, just become a part of it.

Jill. Kind of scary, but I think I can build her into someone that'll be happy.

Anya. Seems like she'd be a great manager or leader with some work. Will probably be given to Kirrie for some training.

I'm not into the idea of breaking people or rewriting their personalities. I just want to twist them as little as I can - so they're happy being part of my little unit. Ideally I want to help them find what makes them happy, rather than what makes me happy. I guess it helps me feel like I'm not the evil bastard I clearly am.

>Arthropod
>Increased defense
>Bio-laser
>Regeneration
>Projectile Attacks
>Budget Rangers, Magical girl team, Dark hero
>Enhanced defence
>Enhanced Regeneration
>Bio-missiles
>Band of mooks
>Napalm breath
>Freezing breath
>Shadow step
>Enhanced strength

Final Stats:

Strength: High
Speed: Moderate
Defense: Final Boss

I'm not sure how Hidden Boss level is possible, but that doesn't matter. It's an obligatory "Work with enemies to betray the organization" deal, with the highest defense and regeneration I can get. The addition of the Bio-laser, Bio-missile, and projectile attacks basically makes me an artillery strike in battle, with fire and cold immunity and breaths. Plus bro mooks helping me every step of the way.

The tricky part will be trying to team up with the heroes. The Budget rangers, if anything like Power Rangers, will at least humor me a monologue or two to express my points. The Magical girls hold a higher risk, but as long as I act with honor or something, they might start warming up to me.

The big danger is the Dark hero, who is basically Kamen Rider Kill Everything. There's probably no way to avoid a fight, and it'll be extremely dangerous. Hopefully by then, the Budget rangers and the Magical girls have become my friends, and they help calm the Dark hero down.

After that, we take down the organization, I get a medal, or I take a fatal shot for one of my new friends and I die the anime death.

Pretty good deal.

Anybody know what that very bottom image with the two fighting monsters is from?

Purple Coatl sounds like it could be disturbingly fun.

That reminds me of that other mind control cyoa. Does someone can post it?

Low strength means you can't hit for shit. Low speed means you can't dodge for shit. You don't necessarily need speed in a Pure Defense run. Why dodge when you can tank?

Even if it's low I think it's safe to compare the human form PC to movie captain american, sure it's not enough to deal with bigger threat but perfectly fine when your job is killing normal human such as chief cop or rich dude, but personally low speed would be bad when you need to run/catch up

So just invest in long range attacks, so you don't have to catch up.

Oops. Guess no budget rangers to fight and no true fade:(

Why betray the organization? Maybe uniting the world will be a good thing.

You could maybe compensate for Low STR with those killer breaths and nightmare gas though. Low SPD can get risky if they bring in the hella big artillery that you can't outdefend.

There are more minions beside you so they'd like to have multiple agents do jobs instead of one person keeping all of them for himself
Arthropod starts with High DEF, so if you want Hidden Boss level you need to take Increased DEF, Enhanced DEF and Gigantism
Pic is from Guyver Bio Booster

There's also vibration blade. Who needs strength when you can just cut through anything?