Skaven thread!

Skaven thread!

Skaven thread

ALL WILL DIE-DIE

Skavens are such cute-cute :3

Can we make a deal? I post the skaven art I have and then you post what I'm missing.

Skaven thread?

Archaon Everchosen : ANIIIIIME!

Warpskreech : SA-SAKAQUAAAAAAAAAAAK....desu

Looking awfully Chaos there.
Do Skaven have a relation with Nurgle? I know very little about WH fantasy.

They are Chaos mutants who worship their own Chaos God called the Great Horned Rat.

That's really interesting, thank you.

hello rato

also bump

HELLO RAT

That is a disconcertingly perky butt that kill-thing of the infernal pits has.

Thanquol

And that's it. My folder is as tiny as a rat ogres brain.

Skaven, despite being fairly more independent than stuff like other beastmen, warriors of chaos or daemons, are still a race that sees its roots in chaos, likely being rats that developed influenced by and feeding on warpstone (literal solified raw chaos); they have their own god, but there's always been a certain relation between the aspects of great witherer and bringer of plagues of their great horned rat and nurgle; this link is in fact particularly evident in one of their major clans, clan pestilens, that rose to power, it is said, after having prayed to their god for salvation from the illness of the continent they were invading (lustria-not!south america), it's not difficult to imagine nurgle himself having replied to that call instead of the horned rat, or perhaps both, chaos gods have very thin limits in terms of identity and may overlap at times; anyway, an interesting fact is that the leader of clan pestilens is the skaven named nurglitch, but his is also one of the names nurgle was known as.