Billionaires predict it will reach between $100,000 to $1 million by 2025, will it really? will it pop...

Billionaires predict it will reach between $100,000 to $1 million by 2025, will it really? will it pop? will it become so regulated it will become impossible to profit off? discuss. (pic related aud as of today)

1 million is quite possible, that's why I put my foot down with bitcoin being a long term play.

>by 2025
more like 2020

I don't think BTC will make it in the long run, but its successor definitely might

Transaction fees keep rising simply because the value of BTC itself keeps rising.

ETH? quite possibly

Eh, I don't think it'll be ETH

its still less than the (((banks)))

*(((fees)))*

eth has smart contracts so thats why i think it will. what do you think it’ll be?

its supposed to drop to 5k this month, should i buy in then and hold for a few years? advice

Litecoin

It has better infrastructure, transaction time, mining, and developers

who told you its supposed to drop to $5000

>Drop to 5k
I wish

This. Bitcoin has mooned 10x every year since its inception with the exception of 2014 when mtgox made it take 3 years. BTC will be $100k by next year and $1M by 2019 or 2020.

Firm believer and holder of BTC but I'm curious as to what happens in said 2025. If BTC is worth that much, how much has usd depreciated compared to BTC purchasing power.

If it actually works like planned I'd hedge a bit of money on Chia, but obviously that call can't be reasonably made this early on. Regardless, whatever the replacement coin is needs to have big change-ups in the space to separate itself from BTC (which admittedly ETH could do)

Go shitcoiners. Nothing will ever have the bitcoin mindspace.

>First mover advantage lasts forever

Myspace and Netscape say hi

2 examples in history of shitty development teams.

Year of Linux.

how will bitcoin address its slow transaction times and fees. If im at starbucks and i want to pay with bitcoin. I dont want wait 5 minutes for a confirmation...
maybe bitcoin cash is a better buy

pump and dumpers, a guy from a group with a few thousand members so its pretty reliable

It won't. Bitcoin is for holding not transacting

yeah but nobody knows about it, its basically worthless right now

It would be if there were any exchanges where you could trade USD for BCH.

this, i dont understand why people use bitcoin for goods and services, like, the price could go up $500 the next day after buy a pumpkin, so you basically bought a pumpkin for 5% more than you should have. baka

so shouldnt we be accumulating now

btc is shit..the more mainstream it gets the more people are going to realize its garbage. The price will crash..

i think for bitcoin to be useful it will have to approach saturation...we dunno what saturation is yet...probably 1million which is the max value

see

BTC is the AOL of crypto.
It will get half of Americans on cryptomarkets, but it won't last and won't evolve.
It won't crash either, simply fade away
It is the gate way drug to other more functional blockchains.
At this point, less businesses are likely to accept Bitcoin because of the drama.
The real interesting bit is if normies will adopt it at the same rate smart money moves onto the allegorical Hotmail, then Gmail, etc.

exactly, the price will stop at the capped amount of like 21 million or something(dont quote that idk) it is estimated to be capped in 2140, so it basically cant be used for goods and services untill then, we will most likely be all dwad unless they make a cure for old age, which i doubt

*dead (on phone+fat thumbs)

What the fucking hell am I reading in this thread.

You guys have no idea what you are talking about, please do some research before you gice your opinions.

give us your opinion then

This is untrue. Bitcoin already has the infrastructure both on the internet and in real life and I don't foresee all those machines and everything thats already set in place going away, or anything beating that. It will, it must evolve, the boat has already sailed with normies and mainstream finance, its a go

It is regulated now unironically
There are fucking multiple blocks of sellwalls on BTC every 1k and ETH even worse. These champs are kept down artificially...who could be behind this?

random discord im in, sage or shill ?

Same, sitting on 15 BTC since July 2016.