Bought at $11,400. Is this shit going to recover or what? Am i fucked?

Bought at $11,400. Is this shit going to recover or what? Am i fucked?

>$11400
give it 6 months

sell now

>i need a 50x in the next 2 days
This is why normies will always lose

we going down boyos, prepare your anus

waiting for it to go down so I can get in, it will go back up eventually

give it 6 hours

Please tell me it's going to recover. I used all my money to buy bitcoin and i am really nervous right now.

how far is it going to go downffftfmfmffff?

I bought at 11K sitting pretty comfy knowing that its going 17k tonight!

Why buy so high? New here?

Is this your first day on biz? Ill give you some inside info for free, "buy high sell low" is a meme and you shouldn't follow that advice

BTW do the opposite of what biz tells you.

I didn't want to miss out. Yes first day here. How long until it recovers and why is it moving so slow now?

Sorry bro, you're gonna lose half that Bitcoin. Not because it will crash but because you will panic sell at lows multiple time.

Someone just tell me everything will be alright. I haven't slept all night. I feel really bad right now.

Sell Bitcoin. Buy LINK.

Oh yeah it's gonna recover no problem...
Really recommend buying now then later, it's predicted to really take a leap next year

JUST
HOLD

26k EOY.

But you'd make more if you put everything into BCH.

TETHER WILL PUMP IT TO 20K
DONT WORRY BE HAPPY

Lol jk, ur fucked, but LINK and Einsteineium will be safe. Emc2
Sell and buy into emc2

Price can recover in a month, week or even a day. Cryptocurrencies are all speculation, stick to Bitcoin, Litecoin & Ethereum.

What was your plan? Did you expect it to blow up 1-2k per day?
You should put in the money that you "do not need" and just let it ride. It can be 6-7k in few weeks and still end up at 20k in few months. Thats how it always rolls..

you missed your last chance in the last dip

I would avoid the RogerCoin

Sell now, rebuy at 5k, then hold for a year and you will triple your money

what the hell now it's going down again.... why is it not going up!??!?!?

Pic related, you bought in around the highest it's ever been. Just hold, don't watch the market daily. Definitely don't panic sell for a lose. Good news came out today, and if it all works out, it will raise before the 18th

How much money you put in?

$90k

my gf doesn't know

welcome to the market newfag, shit goes up and down not just up

Please tell me you're larping.

If you need that money, do not risk it, sell some now and keep the rest in BTC, never invest money which you "need" or can't afford to lose.

Hold for a year, don't panic sell or invest in alt-coins, lurk more

>Bitcoin
CIA op. 2013 bubble was an alphabet pump and dump, courtesy of the Silk Road seizures.

>tfw sold last night at 9950
>not sure what to feel

>hold right now
dont listen to this guy, it will be 5k this month

What are the chances of it recovering? 85%?

It'll recover. In summer 2024.

You'll make it user.

100% recovery in less than a year

Bitcoin is finished. Sell now and put it all into Bitbean.

0% People have collectively agreed to keep the price at 10k for all time, we just held our sell orders just that you could buy in at 11 k so that we all could make a profit at your expense.

Nope, All trading above $11,399 has been discontinued due to lack of interest.

no please don't tell me this is true i can't afford to lose money on this my gf is going to kill me

Don't forget about taxes, the IRS has your info now

op will make 90 pecent more gains than most of the faggots trading alt coins in 2018 by holding BTC

I think it’s sell before CME and see how the market reacts

He's Larping

has to be trolling

Guys I verified with GDAX and now I'm waiting for the deposit banking confirmation.

What is a good price to buy in to bitcoin?

Does BCH have a favorable future?

$7000 in 2 days after the dump

I would stick to Bitcoin

Why the dump?

bitoin i to big to fail. with wall street money coming in in 2018. the price will triple by end of the year. just hold bitcoin

shit BCH is 30% of portfolio

Dont't worry your .00400000 worth of BTC will recover in 6 months. Just be wiser with your allowance next time,

when I first bought in back in late May there was a 40% crash within the next couple of days, shit myself and sold at a loss then it fucking recovered right after

why would you sell after a crash lol thats when you buy more. are u retarded

We're going to 6k right now, but it should be back up by the start of the year don't worry.
I won't stop you from panic selling though, it would be great if it reached 5k.

>Bitcoin too big to fail
>triple by eoy
>thinks that was the crash
Welp, time to sell

Don't worry, user, you'll be back in profit territory in no time.

user you still gonna get 10x gains in the long run

bittcoin will dominate every coin in the futre .

Just hold. Guys I'm about to go to sleep, can I wait until the morning to buy some dip, or is it gonna go $12k overnight while I'm asleep? Fuck it I'll buy at $10.9k if I have to.

nice larp, post timestamped proof of bags

I thought it was the crash yesterday around noon. By the time I woke up in the evening and I saw that it basically went straight up with no Corrections got me thinking It's Not Over.

This is the slowest I have seen the exchanges in months.. But I feel like I'm always wrong so it's probably going to go 15k by morning.

checked

fucked

Just hold.

I say. fuck it, I'm gonna go to sleep. I have 0.9 BTC but that still puts me in the top 25% of holders. If it dips, I'll buy dip in morning. If it goes up, more money for me and my 0.9.

buy high, sell low

buy high again.

Its gna go up, its inevitable, unless some other coin takes its place. BTC represents all of crypto for the average person and they wanna have a go at it...

i really hope someone with hundreds of bitcoins sells so the price drops (hopefully to $1000 or less) and so i can buy it all then, bc it will climb again but slowly, will have million dollar gains within a few years

why is it going sidways????

bump

My fucking bank banned people from transferring money to cryptocurrency exchange platforms. Is this happening anywhere else? Is switching bank the only option?

You're not supposed to use real currency. Learn to beg

Zoom out, look at the year view or monthly view or 1D or 6HR candles.

How does I short bitcoin

Just be happy you didnt get fucking hacked like me. ive just realized my fucking laptop has a RAT and someone literal emptied my btc wallet. fucking hell

this is what i get for letting family members use my fucking computer

Who the fukc is BCH?
Nah chill, its just BCash