Holy fuck

remember this movie? when he gets into stocks? and he makes a fuck ton of money?

it exists

it seriously seriously exists

and I found it

I'm literally always on a moon mission

I never lose

and it's so fucking easy

What a fucking normie.
Stupid cunt.

>POSTS ON BIZ

OP mistakes fantasy drugs for enemas.

Netflix made a tv show about it with the same name.

Did he invest in LINK? If not the pill failed.

And the show is garbage. How can you watch it? Fcking ruining the whole reputation of the film

projecting my first million between Q2 and Q3 of 2018

what then?

I should probably go for a high score, right?

then should I leak the information worldwide?

it has the potential to destroy economies

I think it would destroy these markets; I think it might destroy money

No i dont remember
Whats it about?

he took a magical drug that unlocked 100% of his brain. Give me some

Let me guess

Either adderal or xanax

Idk probably just post it here but say it ironically so everyone thinks its a meme

i have 25 pills of 50mg vyvanse. Got them from a friend who was prescribed them but went insane from taking 6 other different pills with SSRI anti depressants. Should I just take them myself or sell them for 200$? I was going to invest the gains in bitcoin lelllll

adderall for trading. xanax for holding.

both work.

>Xanax
You're thinking of Limited, the other movie.

if you dont microdose LSD ur a fucking faggot normie LMFAO

MFW : ITS ADDERALL NO NO ITS XANAX

LMFAo buncha faggo taking the jew pill hahahahaha take the blue eyed white male pill and take some fucking LSD u fucking faggots

Fucking amerniggers who can't concentrate without drugs, you are literally subhumans.

I have add and take vyvanse. While on them your ability to reason is instantaneous, your decision making is sharper and your absorption of information is much higher. The effects only last about 7 hours though, and the comedown is rough, your brain kinda runs out of fuel and you start to make nonsense.

Unironically this.

>thinking modafinil/adderal is it
they're good but they're not THAT good

kek

DELETE THIS

Nah i think im good m8 i got a pretty big brain

look buddy just say whatever fucking drug your taking. If you say something new, I'll have someone else try it, if it turns a retard into a semi smart person I'll try it and give you 2BTC for your trouble.

Enhancing drugs work, but the boost has trade offs. You're overstimulating parts of your brain for a short period in exchange for suffering and recovery later on.

I didn't watch it because the movie is trash.

i took that shit once and felt like i fucked my brain up afterwards.

>All I ask is 0.5 BTC and I will give away my secrets for free

use the for learning something

Top Kek

>adderall for trading
it will make you more aggressive in trading but it won't make you smarter at it.

can I microdose al-lad?

This. I don't think Adderall is a good choice at all. Adderall makes you underestimate risks, while trading is about risk management.

nah, adderall lets you think clearly without any pretense of ego and with razor sharp focus

Damn right you can. I am microdosing doc, which I find better.

Just wait. It’ll happen to you. One moment your up 2000% the next moment ur up only 1100%. Be careful. Don’t let your past successes bias you. Seriously be careful. Stop going all in.

>junkies

such a normie pseudoscience omg im living the cool guy life now

still wears a suit like a cuck

Hah

DOC lasts a ton of hours. How does that affect microdosing?