Read thread about LINK being pumped hard

>read thread about LINK being pumped hard
>check CM
>its glued to 17 cents

REEEEÉEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck this shit

IS anyone from san francisco and will go place a bag of burning dog shit on smartcontracts porch?

334 Kearny Street
San Francisco, CA, 94108

Literally impossible when it's on small shit exchanges.

Trust me, I bot crypto for a living and Binance is fucking retarded. They bot themselves. Probably to keep volume more stable. But still that means whatever coin/token has most of its volume on there is fucked.

BTC value of LINk has dropped 8% in the last 24 hours. People are literally getting poorer holding link.

How to bot crypto?

I live there. Will complete task for BTC tips.

1L7fKGjMC8nNo96Qs2SoHHjYA5ATu7jmAt

Or I could just find out where he hangs out and accidentally bump into him in a bar and get inside info.

>334 Kearny Street
>San Francisco, CA, 94108

It's a Nail Salon though...

Well that makes sense, Steve is a huge homo

ITS MOONING!!!
>too ICO price

It’s a suite in one of these two buildings. Infiltrating will be no problem. I will recon and meet back here for debrief. What message would people like for me to communicate, other than pink wojacks?

Fucking linklets, does this really look like a to the moon operation to you?

What does the Bitcoin office look like?

oooh thats some nice architecture

Bitcoin is open source with many contributors you guys are fucking subzidizing this guys apartment kek

Most of the architecture in the city is old, and therefore built by skilled artisans of european origin during an era of optimism. Everything that’s been built since the tech crowd arrived is soulless and dehumanizing.

actually most of san francisco was built buy chinese and japanese laborers

Perfect location...looks like they do nails as well in free time

fuck off. That place probably costs more and than your mortgage and whatever you pay to rent the shitty office you run your pest removal service from combined

They were here. But the designers were Italian. The laborers were all kinds of people. Lots of Irish. Some Asians.

Poor linklet, you are now realizing your two man team renting out an apartment above a nail salon all on your dime isn't going to take you to the moon

>Caring about bitcoin value of link

That’s because their are bots everywhere on this site. Regurgitating ppls old comments and threads. This one in the pic or it’s operator fucked up. Judging by the response the thread made about it got it was a guy and the pajeets panic dumped fud on the thread.

Original thread

Fat autistic gay cuck?

Fat biz fag cuck

This shit could just st be ‘moots’ traffic bots ofc.

the nail salon door says 344, not 334

Fuck Sergey. While that being said. use LINK to borrow ETH . Why?

- Used LINK usd valuation to borrow ETH
- Put it in new ICO for the borrow time period
- Make gains (at least 2x is doable in most ICOs)
- send back ETH to ETHlend and kept the profits
- Get back your longterm hold LINK tokens
FYI - if we use their LEND token to borrow we get 25% discount

kek

I can't take this any more. Just sold my 40k stack a couple of days ago. Best fucking decision ever, too bad I didn't do it earlier.

Literally bots... or some pajeet dicks. FUD fud fud fud fud.

Nobody do this shit.