Wizards Doing Silly Shit

I can't get enough art of ridiculous wizards. Post your wackiest wizards here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Oe7Q8OCm5I
youtube.com/watch?v=GoLhLn9hVkE
mediafire.com/download/araspaddej639ae/Doctor Strange Introductory Package.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wizard attempts foreplay

Arise

AIEEEEEEEEEE

>Dr Strange

Is that Weird Al?

Yes, Check his youtube.

I never get bored of this gif.

Wow, Cumberbatch looks surprisingly good with a goatee.

Magical realm in progress

>fucking peasants...

youtube.com/watch?v=3Oe7Q8OCm5I

Well hey, there's my next Mage character.

Is that Brian Kibler?

The chickenator

Tony just looks so happy

Pretty sure that's Chris Kattan

interesting to see female wizards. Didn't know that existed. Thought there only be witches.

Witches are a certain type of magic user, while wizard is sort of a more general term, in my experience.

Honestly, it's the dog is what sells this picture.

The dog is the master Wizard, the other guy is the apprentice.
You can tell by the wizard hat.

Isn't a witch just a female warlock? Then there's sorcerer and sorceress. A wizard is the only non-gendered magic user, it seems. Maybe you can consider thaumaturgist or prestidigitator, too.

Aw shit this thread needs more ladywizards.

That's because Wizards are usually male-only. Class prerequisites include a beard. Dwarven Women are the only females to qualify.

pretty sure that's a young dude with long hair.

I always figured all of those were the same thing, magician, with particular names being for particular cultures/regions/dialects

Maaaaaybe warlocks are specifically those that got their power from demonic pacts

What about in Equal Rites? That girl was a wizard.

All of those means the same thing. D&D was just desperate for names for its myriad magic users that don't really have reason to exist. It's like how in Diablo 2 item names get progressively sillier and sillier as you advance through tiers and they started pilfering Frech, Spanish and Italian synonyms after they run out of English words for things.

The only difference between a witch, a warlock, a wizard and a sorcerer in pop culture today is that they sort of rank in that order by how much money they typically have. Witches live in huts, warlock might operate out of an abandoned tower, wizard works for someone who owns a castle and presumably has spare towers, and sorcerer is self-employed and self-entowered.

Each caster in D&D has a different approach to casting spells that makes them distinct.

Not that user, but that's still specifically a difference invented for the sake of game mechanics. In stories and what have you, the difference is author preference.

D&D magic users are less diverse mechanically than fighter and rogue, two character classes that have no mechanical variety in themselves or between themselves. Vast majority of them is just one and the same thing fluffed differently.

THE RIGHT user FOUND YOUR THREAD OP

This is everyday mundane wizard shit. Where's the shenanigans?

I didn't even know posting crazy shit Doctor Strange has done was an option! I've got a ton to contribute in that case. Here he is blowing up a moon in hell, as Satan looks on in shock.

>Summon Backup Dancers

Here he is mind raping some petty thieves, just because he can!

In his defense, those floors do look dirty and I'm willing to bet his slippers are bespoke.

Scientific!

Fuck the man, and his rules!

Can someone please crop a picture of that baby's face? I would but I'm on mobile.

Goblins GTFO

Some sick moves.

>Behind the knee, maybe?

Water elementals, get fucked!

>Where's the shenanigans?

Literally everything a wizard does is shenanigans, git gud

Superheroes? Talk shit, get hit.

youtube.com/watch?v=GoLhLn9hVkE

Eat shit, ancient demons

Small, starving African children will not be spared.

Fuck haunted castles

Fuck eldritch islands

Fuck PLANETS

Also, evil living stars can fuck off too.

>Conjuror
Got you right there

Sexy ghost ladies, on the other hand, are welcome.

Oh, almost forgot: fuck Dracula

Can't stop the classics

In fact, fuck all vampires.

thats a fucking toned wizard

So if I wanted to start reading Dr Strange, where should I start?

Abracadabra:

mediafire.com/download/araspaddej639ae/Doctor Strange Introductory Package.zip