What's a good system for someone who wants to play as a sorceress with giant breasts?

What's a good system for someone who wants to play as a sorceress with giant breasts?

PSP

You should fight for that right in every system.

I hear those are pretty good systems to use.

>>>/tumblr/
How about you go back to the system you came from?

>Please stop shitposting.
>AAAAH YOU TUMBLRINA ARE YOU TRIGGERED? TRIGGERED YET? I IDENTIFY AS AN ATTACK HELICOPTER AHAHAHAH!

Stop being retarded.

>Muh Tumblr boogeyman
>Everyone who calls me out on having a rat turd for a brain must be one of them!

Depends on the breasts.

Play with support or you'll start having back pain

Can I be a lich that uses his powers over the undead to provide superior bone support to the bustiest of women?

>oh no someone has started a thread I don't like
>i'm going to go post in it.
>not tumblr

You both have rat turds for brains.

> I want to play a sorceress with big tits.

and

> I can't handle it when someone wants to play a sorceress with big tits.

Not that I'm advocating for sorceresses with big tits but, really, who gives a shit? The question is stupid (how does a system support or dissuade people from making a character with big tits?). Getting on him for wanting to do it is equally stupid.

Especially in Death Watch.

Does she use those tits to power her spells? The bigger the boobs the more powerful th spells?

>oh no someone started a thread that is barely traditional games but a welcome to dump ecchi-pics that you could do better on every other non-blue board
FTFY

Controls undead and uses a few of them as cloths/armor. Loses armor as she commands them to fight you

IIRC getting that set is pain in the ass anyway.

>Especially in Death Watch.
YES!

>became a lich for the express purpose of being able to support women's breasts for all eternity

I like this character, may I steal him?

>dat bulge

This sounds like the premise of a doujin or some harem manga where the protag is a girl magnet despite having the personality of a door mat.

And I approve.

>>dat bulge
PUFFY VUVLA!!!

Only if you promise to post the results on Veeky Forums in the not-too-distant future.

Hiiiiiiiii NiceDaemonette!

>D&D3.5/5e/Pathfinder

It would probably be a cosmetic detail, optionally but probably paired with high Charisma. Alternatively, I'm sure you could work out some custom feat with the DM to represent it, if it's essential.

>GURPS

It'd be a perk, for either Classic Features, or maybe Enhanced Secondary Sex Characteristics from Bio-Tech. Probably paired with some level of above-average Appearance.

>Dungeon World

Make a Wizard, ask the GM to let you take a custom advanced move. "Take +1 forward when you Parley with someone who might be influenced by your looks."

>Burning Wheel

There's a character trait, "Buxom" that can be bought with lifepath trait points, or got by taking the Serving Wench lifepath in the Villager Setting. This one is fun, because you'll be rewarded by playing it up in interesting ways, and having it get your character into trouble.

...I may have put too much thought into this.

Deal.

Fate Core

Aspect: My eyes are up here!

Invoke to: Get a bonus to social rolls against those who are attracted to your sex/species, or as a bonus to distract people even if they aren't attracted to you

Compel: To be followed around by lecherous drunks, to have people not take you seriously, to make you run more slowly and keep you from wearing clothes or armor that haven't been tailored to you

Forgot: Invoke to stay afloat in water more easily

You have to admit, it's a really fucking stupid topic for a thread.

Ello!

As a wargamer that's closer to a model train collector than anything else on Veeky Forums, what the fuck is actually wrong with you RPG types?

You don't actually do anything that creative other than thought experiments, except the DMs of course, I respect being a live storyteller.

Like I see them in the corner at the local club, and they all seem to be pretty reasonable, playing knights, pirates, mages etc.

Only on Veeky Forums does it seem everyone is obsessed with fetishising the whole thing.

OVA.

Call of Cthulhu.

Can do this so many ways...

Shy girl using the dead as her constant protectors.

Super sexy girl that kills her boy toys and keeps their Skeltons as play things

>Only on Veeky Forums does it seem everyone is obsessed with fetishising the whole thing.
Because we are having fun in a setting where our perversions won't be immediately linked to our personal lives...

If its so stupid then why are you here? If you don't enjoy it then go to some other thread you do enjoy, and let those of us who are enjoying this thread get on with enjoying it.

Shouldn't we be more worried about the shapeliness of the breasts, and the body-type of the woman carrying them?

Because I think we can all agree that huge tits on a huge woman might not necessarily be as hot as itty bitty titties on an adorable sprightly pixie-cut tomboy.

Any system with sorceress.

home games are filled with war criminals and sex offenders, especially when players have hard real lives and need something edgier than GTA to relax

Also there's the fact that so many fa/tg/uys are kissless virgins who don't have an outlet for their sexual frustration.

I disagree!

I agree that this is a stupid fetish thread, but it's a thread for a stupid fetish that interests me so I'll post in it.

A long while back, a group of Anons were trying to make a joke system around female characters having potentially ridiculously huge breasts which included the ability to take perks/feats like "Victoria's Secret Compartment" in which a character could use her cleavage like a bag of holding. Just what it could hold and how much were of course dependent on how big the character's breasts actually were.

>itty bitty titties on an adorable sprightly pixie-cut tomboy.

I like the way you think.

Underrated comment

I like the way you guys think. Did anything ever come of it?

What about an adorable sprightly pixie-cut tomboy with huge, (yet perfectly shaped) set of tits?

Not to my knowledge. All I can remember concretely is that list of ranked perks/feats was compiled, along with a ranked list of corresponding penalties. The larger a character's assets were, the better the perk/feat's rank was and the worse their penalties were as well.

If I remember, sorceress's need Huge charisma in d&d.....
I'll let someone else finish this joke.

I though magic users need Intelligence, while Charisma is for faith based stuff?

Tits are like money. It does not directly make you charismatic, but the more you have the more simple it becomes to be seen as charismatic.

wizard is int, sorc and warlock is cha, cleric is wisdom

>someone actually happy to see ND
>realise what month it is

FUCK.

Nah, it's about proportion! Sometimes I want a Tracer or Jubilee who trades fun in the front for a tight backside, yo.

I don't think I saved the lists on my phone, but you can probably imagine the sorts of advantages and disadvantages can be applied to a character with fantastically large breasts:

Cleavage of holding, charisma bonus against NPCs attracted to your gender, decreased frontal impact damage, increased mana/spells per day.

Decreased agility, increase in costs to repair armor and clothing, unwanted attention/recognizability, chance to throw the character off-balance on uneven footing.

There was also discussion of a trait that would allow a character to change the size of her breasts (almost) at will so as to play around with the perks and penalties dynamically.

Like I said, it's stupid fetish stuff, but it was fun stupid fetish stuff.

Anonymous culture of imageboards goes hand in hand with expressing our sexual degeneracy. It's what makes them so entertaining.