Reminder that Leman Russ is the most important Primarch in 40k. He's coming back to kick some Dork Angle ass

Reminder that Leman Russ is the most important Primarch in 40k. He's coming back to kick some Dork Angle ass

>most important Primarch in 40k
>Not Horus

>kick some Dork Angle ass
>implying he isn't going to wake up Lionel with a kiss like the sleeping beauty.
>implying DA and SW aren't tsundere for each other.

I would comment that this was lazy bait, but honestly all the dumbshit primarch fanboys are just sucking too much cock to listen.

>Lemon Rust returns.
>Fights to the heart of the Rock
>Finds the Lion sleeping
>Enraged that his brother would ignore him
>Punches Lion
>Lion wakes up
>Glass Jaw Russ goes down
>Lion goes back to sleep.

And that's how the Dank Angles managed to get their second sleeping Primarch. Next stop: Ultramar.

>Leman 'Not in the face!' Russ
>Important

>He's coming back

You don't come back from suicide, OP.

At least he was glass jawed by a primarch and not by some average Joe with a few modifications

>laughing Vulkan
You're not trying hard enough.

You still replied to the thread, ergo the bait was successful.

All of you, stop taking the fucking bait and he'll stop posting Russ threads. For fuck's sake.

Dangles and wolf wolfs out there, I hope you guys follow the rules and duel when you meet in the field.

>>space wolf bro and I duel with company champions in multiplayer games to determine who is the Warlord.

>most important Primarch in 40k
>Not Lorgar
FIFY

>This is what word bearers actually belive
Magnus was chaos favourite boy.

Hawt

>Lorgar turns to chaos
>Lorgar turns Horus to chaos
>Magnus sees Horus is turning to chaos
>Magnus warns the Emperor that Horus has turned to chaos
>Magnus fucks up and breaks the imperial webway
>Emperor sends Leman Russ to arrest Magnus
>Horus tells Leman Russ to kill Magnus
>The burning of Prospero ensues

Admit it. Lorgar is the primarch who lit the match that struck the Imperium and left it charred.

Didn't Lion get rekt by a non astartes? That's literally Rowboat tier

Lorgar wasn't even the master mind you fuck, Erebus and that other fuck played him like a fiddle

>implying Dorn isn't the most important
>implying chaining Big E to the Golden Throne wasn't the biggest event for the Imperium

Logar wasn't even the biggest player in his own legion.

>All of this was possible because khor Phaeron and Erebus
Lorgar was the shittiest primarch and his two most trusted commanders knew it and took advantage of this.

>He's coming back to kick some Dork Angle ass
>kick some ass
>The Lion BTFO in a fight
>The Dark Angels have the Rock, the single most powerful ship in the entire Imperium

Suuuuure

>The Imperial fists have the Phalanx, the single most powerful ship in the entire Imperium
FTFY.

>The Lion BTFO in a fight
Luther says hi.

I honestly imagined something boxier. That is good too though.

that's a Ramiles,

>Watch Fortress get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>oh hey what should a giant chunk of a planet carved into a ship look like
>I dunno a battleship with some extra spikes on the back I guess

I hate this.

classic version

Honestly better, especially since the chunk that was remaining was the chunk the fortress monastery on the planet protected with its shields. A little goofy, but I'll take it.

So there is no chance for gw?

Actually no, the Phalanx is weaker than the Rock. The Rock has Void Shields capable of tanking exterminatus grade bombardment, and unlike the Phalanx has enough firepower to fight off an entire legion fleet at sub power (it BTFO the Death Guard, all of them). The Rock has never been fully powered up, and the power it could wield if done so is frankly... horrifying.

On top of this the Rock is chock full of areotech and likely has its own STC machines churning out various shit and possibly its own shipyards.

That's because the Rock is actually formed from a wayward continent. It's like if somebody slapped engines onto Europe.

So he's going to swagger into a fight, get his shit rekt and then when told to explain what happened spill all of the spaghetti and claim he was only pretending to fight.

Fuck the space Corgis

Scenario: Sanguinor is Sanguinius slowly piecing himself together after getting rekt by Horus/Chaos

Pfff, the Phalanx was pretty much the biggest threat in the solar system to the traitors barring the fucking moon.

>relying on a dog fucker
kek

These bitches got nothing on Roboute.

Aw... I'm going to peice myself back together as Sanguinor until I'm pretty again.
Aw... I'm taking a nap in my hidey hole.
Aw... Don't hit me in the face!

Try healing a wound, poisoned by a prince of slaneesh, in a null field pansies. Time doesn't exist where he rests and he's still getting shit done, and when he's done he'll rebuild the Imperium harder, better, faster, stronger.

Russ isn't even in the top five most important Primarchs. Horus, Sanguinius, Roboute, Dorn, Magnus and Lorgar are all more important than him, though not in that order.

That average joe with a few modifications also had the weight of literal gods behind him.

>On top of this the Rock is chock full of areotech

How? Caliban was a shit hole back water where they rode fucking horses to war. The Phalanx is literally a giant piece of areotech that is left over from the DAoT. Dork Anglefags BTFO yet again

Sanguinius and Dorn did literally nothing and Magnus is only important in that he is the retard who burned the house down.

Still a simple man.

The Dark Angels have a shitload of areotech dude. Not only did the Calibanite Knights have cheap power armor, but the Dark Angels have a shitload of rare stuff. Like rift cannons or shadow generators.

Yet the Phalanx is full of Iron Warriors. Meanwhile the Death Guard were almost destroyed by the Rock and Typhus was BTFO by Azrael.

>Yet the Phalanx is full of Iron Warriors.

The Iron Warriors had help from Be'lakor, though.

>Magnus
>Not the lion
>whom did more things, has more participation and advancement as character than oh woe me! Magnus.
Magnus fags are delusional, even fucking Leman Russ have more appearances and development than him.

>The Dark Angels have a shitload of areotech dude
Do you have any proofs for this claim?

>Yet the Phalanx is full of Iron Warriors. Meanwhile the Death Guard were almost destroyed by the Rock and Typhus was BTFO by Azrael.
And the rock is full of daemons with one mayor motherfucker inside right now.

Yes because willingly going to your death in order to give the Emperor the means to beat Horus, thereby being a hero of such magnitude that your get an entire day named after you and building the Imperial Palace are far less important than burning some books and being a punching bag for the other Primarch.

I said important, not best. Without Magnus going Kool-Aid Man on the shielding for the Golden Throne, then Malcador isn't stuck on in during the Siege of Terra. And without Magnus the Council of Nikaea doesn't happen, and Chaplains aren't made part of every Legion.

It doesn't matter who Lion fought. When it became apparent that the Dark Angels were the best at beating traitors, in addition to being the best at Bikes, Terminators, Tanks, Fire-based weaponry, Arial assaults, Archeotech and bolter drills, the Chaos Gods threw a full-force nerd rage blast at the Lion. This is what killed the Emperor himself. Lion not only survived, but has lived for 10,000 years, much longer than any of his brothers who have all since died despite not being hit with anything as strong as Lion and the Emperor endured.

This proves that the First and Best Primarch of the First and Best Legion is tougher than the Emperor himself.

Russ on the other hand wasn't even tough enough to stay at his post when the limelight was off of him. He literally deserted his legion, fed them a load of bullshit, and them killed himself by flying into the Eye of Terror, purely because Guilliman was getting more attention.

>all this fan Wank
and I thought the space wolves players were bad.

Yet another gimmick that The Dark Angels are effortlessly better at without even making a big deal of it.

Didnt Lion'el get owned by Curze.

Yep. Curze stabbed him through the chest, but he survived and basically routed the Chaos forces single-handedly while Russ gathered all his forces at Fenris to protect the animals.

I take it you're retarded and know absolutely nothing about the Dark Angels? Gee it's just like we have our own exclusive version of Space Marine aircraft armed with rift cannons that aren't found anywhere else in the Imperium, our own exclusive Land Speeders, one of which has a generator that creates a bubble of darkness light can't permeate, and during the Horus Heresy the First Legion even had an actual areotech strike cruiser with overclocked warp drives, void shields, and weapons that demolished a traitor flotilla.

They're supposed to be in the Rock in the first place.

No. Lion El' Jonson ran Curze through the breast with his power sword and sent him running away like a mewling kitten.

Of course, writers can't decide how powerful Curze is, so Lionel BTFO's him one day, and then the other Curze sends the Lion, Guilliman, and Dorn running for their lives.

>Number of God-Emperors of Mankind who have personally led the Space Wolves into battle:
>Zero

>Number of God-Emperors of Mankind who have personally led the Dark Angels, First Legion and First Among Legions into battle:
>Two

The numbers speak for themselves.

Yea it kinda bugs me how they can't just make a fucking list or something that will show how strong each primarch is or atleast give us a more solid sense of how strong they are in relation to each other either than "horus da strongest and lorgar am pussy"

Because that would mean having to tell fans of the weaker primarchs that theirs arent as good. While a powerscale is better, their attempts to please everyone is compromised.

Its why Prospero was fucked entirely, because they didnt want either legion to "lose" so they threw as bunch of bullshit in that ruined the whole thing.

B8 FOR THE B8 GOD

daily reminder that Dangles got hoodwinked by a minor warp entity and were chased away from a fallen interrogation by the Crimson Sabers and then their 5th company was butchered by a minor chaos warband, all their gene seed was then stolen.

fucking worse chapter of all time

>two Emperors

What. Did you mean "twice" or "number of times"?

Yeah gav Thorpe really fucked up the best, most loyal chapter. I just treat a lot of what he's written as fan fiction that isn't real

>Leman 'Not in the face' Russ
I'm stealing this