Trump's Tax Cuts Just Passed

Trump's tax reform just passed how does this help with bitcoin, could there be a spike in the market?

americanalttimes.com/single-post/2017/12/02/Trumps-Tax-Reform-Passes

priced in faggot

Okay... does that include tax cuts for crypto?

65% of corporations said they will use those tax cuts to buy more stock. 35% said they would use it to raise wages.

Classic trickle down cuck

Thanks to blumpf we will have more tax cuts for billionaires and the millionaires. Impeach now.

true if big

so im a little retardo (got 100k link) so is this passed passed or is there more hurdles? Is there a good cliffnotes?

ImprescH thisd oranged dildO DrUMpf!!!
unironically fuck /pol/. retarded brainlets

passed by the house, passed by the senate, just needs trumps signiture. Any challenge by an activist judge would get squashed in the Supreme court... Its done son.

Not true. The two different bills goes to committee then goes back to the senate and house for a final identical bill.

your mums priced in

Good. That increases the value of the stocks I have. Dumb poorfags who live paycheck to paycheck and never invest are the only ones who lose from this.

Get fucked, California.

Any change to capital gains tax? The only tax that directly affects crypto

Whoa this is probably going to raise stocks by 2%. Wow!

It's only capital gains if you hodl though right.

The opposite

I thought capital gains tax applied to long term investments? Like at least a year.

Yeah but if you hold an asset for less than a year the profit counts as regular income. Could be more or less than long-term capital gains rate depending on your income. But it's not levied at all until you sell the asset in question

1y long term cap gains @ lower rate
Taxable on sale execution

Say you put in $100,000, then two years later you take out $100,000. Do you pay tax on that? Cos that's fucking gay and this tax needs to die if so.

No of course not. It's called the capital gains tax for a reason. Though, the tax is levied on nominal profits with no allowance for inflation, so you can actually lose money in real terms and still be taxed

no. only taxed on gains.

But Flynn and the Russians!
Let's not get side tracked from the real story my dudes. We can't let them have this win unmarked.

The tax plan actually makes it so like trades are only for real estate. This means every little trade you've done for shitcoins this year is a taxable event. The gop fucked you and if you are a republican you deserve it. Faggots.

When the red roses on Twitter convince Democrats to raise the capital gains tax and leave this in place investment will become effectively illegal in the United States. Veeky Forums should take its buttcoins and move to Singapore

Capital gains should be taxed as much as income. Fuck the idle investing class. Get a job.

yes

Trump Dubs confirms, also, moon sign is full today, and my digits are on a roll, here 's what i got so far

Trump will increase value of bitcoins , so will tax plan, bitcoins also reach 100k or 1 million at least in the near future

It was already like that you disinfo spreading shill

STOCK BUYBACKS TO FUEL THE MARKET BUBBLE

WHOSE READY FOR 5% GAINZZ???

> investment: risk your capital + opportunity cost of your time and money, only get a reward if you are a mix of intelligent and lucky

> job: weigh the opportunity cost of your time for a confirmed paycheck assuming you aren't a retard

yea these things are totally the same and should be taxed the same

Also, if a tax convinces you to work less, you get more leisure in exchange, so while the incentives are still bad there's a compensating effect. With investment taxes capital just doesn't get created; it's pure loss

sauce on those figures?